Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all,

I have engaged Angeline to do my reno.

So far, it has been a great experience working with her.

As I do not have time to oversee the whole renovation, I just leave everything to her and so far, everything is great and on schedule. Thumbs up to them for great effort so far! :sport-smiley-003:

Just confirmed my carpentry, and I can't wait to shift into my new place!

She's very efficient :yamseng:

We bought many things in common

Edited by jule

Hi all,

I have engaged Angeline to do my reno.

So far, it has been a great experience working with her.

As I do not have time to oversee the whole renovation, I just leave everything to her and so far, everything is great and on schedule. Thumbs up to them for great effort so far! :sport-smiley-003:

Just confirmed my carpentry, and I can't wait to shift into my new place!

Congrats! My place should be handing over soon, though no date set :)

Congrats to you too! :) I'm also following your renoblog. Now all the deliveries are coming in...hope nothing screws up during this time :jawdrop:

Has been a really great experience dealing with intra, can say even fun.

Mitevo bro no updates?

Edited by Sharpion

hehehe all their iphone is i intro to them wan, dave was using HTC touch then i showed him my phone and he was like..."i want" lol...they are currently 'fixing' the MMS thing...soon shld be able to MMS

Later my house handing over liao, finally! :)

Congrats! My place should be handing over soon, though no date set :)

they all iphone loh...... Angeline also.. but iphone cannot mms her liao!

hehehe all their iphone is i intro to them wan, dave was using HTC touch then i showed him my phone and he was like..."i want" lol...they are currently 'fixing' the MMS thing...soon shld be able to MMS

Later my house handing over liao, finally! :drunk:

Edited by Sharpion

Yah he quite branded person.. gucci here gucci there and carry his new apple iphone.. He have alot of jokes to share, he alway like to say" go ask god!!".... Nice workign with him on my reno...

they all iphone loh...... Angeline also.. but iphone cannot mms her liao!

sob.. My reno got hiccup..my ID told me that the main gas plug in my flat is stucked and PUB need to cut the gas supply for the whole block for a few hours next week :bangwall: . Hopefully everything goes on smoothly next week..sob..

Hihi, can i check with you guys, is it true that Dave require 50% of payment b4 starting work, and the remaining 50% after completion of the carpentary??? This is what he told me.......

Heh, me too ! I paid 50/50. My ID is not Dave. Think is their common practice.

heh, when i first saw him, this is the words i said, "so you are the ah beng boss of intra everyone talks about!" i dun tink he is that beng actually la, in fact, i feel he quite refined esp. in what he wear etc. (if u look closely la)

i also paid 50/50 with him...like jule says, try talking to him if u feel its too siong :help:

good luck for your reno project!

ha...u never see dave yet ah? actually i got picture of him but he will burn my house down if i post it here..lol u can't miss him one la, he always wears those colourful shirts - next time ask angeline to intro to u la.

haha, ya agree, his hair style quite cute especially in the morning when he just wake up that time. i guess sure got some ppl cannot click with him one...but as you say, you know him more you find he is really a nice guy - crack a lot of jokes one...his design is really good - now that my house is 99% complete, can really see what he say is good.

Yah he quite branded person.. gucci here gucci there and carry his new apple iphone.. He have alot of jokes to share, he alway like to say" go ask god!!".... Nice workign with him on my reno...

heh, when i first saw him, this is the words i said, "so you are the ah beng boss of intra everyone talks about!" i dun tink he is that beng actually la, in fact, i feel he quite refined esp. in what he wear etc. (if u look closely la)

i also paid 50/50 with him...like jule says, try talking to him if u feel its too siong :lol:

ha...u never see dave yet ah? actually i got picture of him but he will burn my house down if i post it here..lol u can't miss him one la, he always wears those colourful shirts - next time ask angeline to intro to u la.

haha, ya agree, his hair style quite cute especially in the morning when he just wake up that time. i guess sure got some ppl cannot click with him one...but as you say, you know him more you find he is really a nice guy - crack a lot of jokes one...his design is really good - now that my house is 99% complete, can really see what he say is good.

Heee.. share with me the pic leh.. dont think will go their office any more leh..

ya, was abit worried when he told us that. but he said that is his common practice and even told us to go ask those ppl whom he did the reno for.

but hor, 50 - 50% payment, abit shiong for us leh. nvm, will wait for his design and see how ba....

hehe, so funny, the way u call him "lao beng"......

btw, saw ur blog....... nicely done..... i like the waist height iron top....... great idea..... :lol:

i also paid 50/50 with him...like jule says, try talking to him if u feel its too siong :dribble:

I guess it depends on the reason.. for us, we not so scared they "run away" after collecting payment. If it's shiong, maybe you can highlight that to him, Im sure he is very understanding.

Then again, my ID not the same. Seriously, I have yet to see him or see liao dont recognise...

If you engage him as your ID, you will know it yourself... talk so loud sometime will shout, walk like ah beng with some hair standing.. Sometime you will like him and sometime maybe piss by his attitude... but overall he is good, some act cute... i can say he is confident with his design and if you get to know him better, he is actually a nice and patient guy..

Hope to see your reno design soon...

ya, was abit worried when he told us that. but he said that is his common practice and even told us to go ask those ppl whom he did the reno for.

but hor, 50 - 50% payment, abit shiong for us leh. nvm, will wait for his design and see how ba....

btw, saw ur blog....... nicely done..... i like the waist height iron top....... great idea..... :dribble:

If you engage him as your ID, you will know it yourself... talk so loud sometime will shout, walk like ah beng with some hair standing.. Sometime you will like him and sometime maybe piss by his attitude... but overall he is good, some act cute... i can say he is confident with his design and if you get to know him better, he is actually a nice and patient guy..

Hope to see your reno design soon...

btw, saw ur blog....... nicely done..... i like the waist height iron top....... great idea..... :rofl:

I guess it depends on the reason.. for us, we not so scared they "run away" after collecting payment. If it's shiong, maybe you can highlight that to him, Im sure he is very understanding.

Then again, my ID not the same. Seriously, I have yet to see him or see liao dont recognise...