Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hi ssgg02,

it's been a month since reno started...really glad that we have engaged INTRA :dunno: . we dunno about other designer style of work (having seen 7 of them in 2 months), but just appreciate so far that INTRA is very dynamic in design :wub: , even those little thoughts in detail are nicely done :yamseng: .

ours need more time as many hacking and overlaying...guess may end in another months time bah.. :good:

but so far how you find their workman ship wor

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Mitevo2007, how's your home renovation going on now?

hi ssgg02,

it's been a month since reno started...really glad that we have engaged INTRA :unsure: . we dunno about other designer style of work (having seen 7 of them in 2 months), but just appreciate so far that INTRA is very dynamic in design :yamseng: , even those little thoughts in detail are nicely done :bangwall: .

ours need more time as many hacking and overlaying...guess may end in another months time bah.. 8|

hi kajua,

sori, i think u should start a new thread to ask pple arnd :)

here all about INTRA leh... moreover at main when u ask more pple will feedback or advise to your question bah... 8|

Hi Mitevo2007, how's your home renovation going on now?

Anyone has experience with Max or Steven from Ideal house?

hi kajua,

sori, i think u should start a new thread to ask pple arnd :dunno:

here all about INTRA leh... moreover at main when u ask more pple will feedback or advise to your question bah... :dancingqueen:

HI Vonylim

Me me!!! I used ken from intra...Ken is my designer and my house is undergoing reno rite now... so far so gd..no major prob yet. Only thing is that I kept messaging him what abt things to buy until my hubby was so fed up with me..sigh..dun know have conflicts how many times already over this renovation thing

anyway, so far Ken is rather patient with my endless questions and often gave me suggestions on how to save money. Initially i wanted to change all my windows and he was rather against it saying that some of the grilles can still be used. On the other hand, when he is bz, he will appear rather aloof...

Hi Meannie,

How is your renovation coming along? Can post some pictures ?

ask dave the problem solver :P dun tell him i say lol

wish i can help u out but i have no house yet too...

thanks for ur concern.

Still hunting for a place to stay.

just gone to Intra design last week and was served by this guy called Ken.

The way he talk to us feel comfortable..

Still waiting for the quotation by him..

Loan has been approved.

but we have a problem... we need to find a room to rent during the renovation period. Hope to find it soon.

ask dave the problem solver :dribble: dun tell him i say lol

wish i can help u out but i have no house yet too...

Hi Welcome :notti: We have started our renovation with Dave for about 1 month now - so far we are really happy with him. Hope things will keep up like this.

Loan has been approved.

but we have a problem... we need to find a room to rent during the renovation period. Hope to find it soon.

Hi all

We have signed with Angeline. Waiting for our reno loan to get approved.

Hi Welcome :bangwall: We have started our renovation with Dave for about 1 month now - so far we are really happy with him. Hope things will keep up like this.

Hi all

We have signed with Angeline. Waiting for our reno loan to get approved.

Welcome! Im starting my reno next week.

Hi all, got INTRA as my designer :( . Dave have been very helpful and creative :paint: in his design ideas for our new Compassvale home. He may be 'blunt' :dunno: but ultimately he's being honest and straight forward not hiding fact from fiction :good: . This is what we (wife & me) thought about him. Perhaps for some may felt otherwise....initially our 1st meet-up we dun have 'good feeling' :bleah: about his attitude, but after some subsequent meet-ups and discussion, it wasn't the way it seem to be :notti: .

Now it has been a week plus since renovation started and very anxious for it's completion...many walls had been hacked down, ran wiring, done ceiling, aircon piping and...etc :bangwall: