Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Maybe you can ask if can change to liase with another ID ? Angeline is currently on Maternity Leave and probably be available in Oct..

Jule.. my flat going to handover this sat :D:P

Quite excited to see everything complete. Then I have arranged for ALL of the furniture and appliance to come the following Sat...

Some hiccups during the course of the reno(mainly in the carpentry area) but still overall satisfied. :help:

There are a few items that you should look out for though. Even the good ones also have their faults :thumbs up:

Can drop by if you guys are there thiis or following sat..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

im new here..and have came to realise Renotalk has valuable information that one can rely on. :)

Came upon this thread and thats how i knew about IntraDesign. I went down to their firm today and was attended by Glady. It was a short but comfortable session.

Will update you guys once i recieved the quote in 2 weeks time.

I hope to contribute my comments to benefit future reno-seekers here.

cheers ;)

Hello everyone.

Anybody been to their done-up projects for viewing?

Am considering to engage them but as i read from this thread earlier, it isn't their practise bringing customers for project-viewing.

can anyone rectify that?

cos i'm really keen in seeing their workmanship besides the one in their office.

thanks in advance :notti:

I have been to view before I commit with them :rofl: As long as they have on-going projects, you should be able to arrange. I also went to view 1 where the owner just moved in

Hello everyone.

Anybody been to their done-up projects for viewing?

Am considering to engage them but as i read from this thread earlier, it isn't their practise bringing customers for project-viewing.

can anyone rectify that?

cos i'm really keen in seeing their workmanship besides the one in their office.

thanks in advance :unsure:

Maybe you can ask if can change to liase with another ID ? Angeline is currently on Maternity Leave and probably be available in Oct..

Hi Jule,

I am afraid if i request to change another ID, we might offend him. Feeling a bit pai say.

Anyone had spoken to Ken Choo? I went to the office and spoke to him and show him our floor plan. We find we cannot communicate with him. Not comfortable speaking with him. I think most ppl here recommend Angeline or Dave.

Anyone had spoken to Ken Choo? I went to the office and spoke to him and show him our floor plan. We find we cannot communicate with him. Not comfortable speaking with him. I think most ppl here recommend Angeline or Dave.

They are located at:

Blk 214 Bedok North St 1

#01-183 Singapore (460214)

Telephone : 6443 xxxx

Fax : 6445 xxxx

HDB Licence No: HB-01-0034C & HB-08-3412A

Respective representatives:

Dave Chan

Glady Lee

Angeline Low :rolleyes:

Peggy Tam

Lena

Ken Choo

Edited by JuzChris

hi silver88,

possible to pm me Dave's contact details please.. Thanks in advance :D

hi ah wai,

can trouble you to email me your quotation?? my email addy : jan_lmf@yahoo.com.sg. Thanks heaps :P

Ok .. PM U ...

spoken to dave days ago... very straight guy ...

From the way he speak , can see that he is confident in his design and i felt he will give me a good design .. but worried abt the pricing....

hi silver88,

possible to pm me Dave's contact details please.. Thanks in advance :D

gui99, my reno with Intra only took less than 20K including lightings. My flat is premium 5-rm, with tiles and toilets all already done up by HDB.

hi ah wai,

can trouble you to email me your quotation?? my email addy : jan_lmf@yahoo.com.sg. Thanks heaps :P

spoken to dave days ago... very straight guy ...

From the way he speak , can see that he is confident in his design and i felt he will give me a good design .. but worried abt the pricing....

Edited by silver88

Angeline has not delivered, i just spoke to her just now !!

She is going on maternity leave starting from this Sat though.

icic.. she should be counting down liao !!