Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hihi!

like to ask the difference in design between Dave and Angeline.. eg their characters n design strength? cos planning to engage them.. but not sure who we will prefer more.. do u go down to the Bedok outlet or the Ubi to look for either of them?? Thks a mil! !!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi newbiee... my flat is 90 sqm... very small niah.... four room flat...

Maybe i will tell them that my budget is about 25k so that I have some room for buffer....

yup i read all the reviews on how responsible and solid they are, that's why very keen to engage them.. :bangwall:

Then no prob, jus give them ur budget and I am sure thy will work ard it.

How big is your flat gui99? Just give them a budget and let them work ard it, I did my EA for $34 but my first quotation was $29 and along the way just add this and that and final bill came to ard 34k, but worth it cos I dun have any worries during the reno process.

Hi newbiee... my flat is 90 sqm... very small niah.... four room flat...

Maybe i will tell them that my budget is about 25k so that I have some room for buffer....

yup i read all the reviews on how responsible and solid they are, that's why very keen to engage them.. :sport-smiley-004:

Hi ah wai

Thanks for the reassurance. Think I better start to approach Intra to get quotes :sport-smiley-004: At least can find out how much to save up before reno starts

How big is your flat gui99? Just give them a budget and let them work ard it, I did my EA for $34 but my first quotation was $29 and along the way just add this and that and final bill came to ard 34k, but worth it cos I dun have any worries during the reno process.

hi eternity 82

For me, I called up to make an appointment before meeting them. During the meeting we told them what we wanted and quotation was out within 2 weeks..

hi, can i know how u all get your quotation? meet them personally or just fax them or email them the floorplan?

For me, I emailed them my floorplan and requirements. Then they will call you and confirm with you your requirements. Quotation and design will come out a few weeks later.

Hi ah wai

Thanks for the reassurance. Think I better start to approach Intra to get quotes :) At least can find out how much to save up before reno starts

Hi ah wai, thanks for the info! !!

Wah... that's very good for you if it is less than 20k with lightings.

Hopefully I can make it below 30K. my new place is a non-premium one, hence got to include floor files as well.

I hope to overlay the HDB standard tiles also cos they look kind of ugly.

Can I also check how long before can we discuss with them. My flat will come most prob Q1/2008. Not too sure if it is too early now too approach an ID for quotes.

It is never too early to approach ID for quotes. I approached several IDs, including Intra for quotes last year June, but I only collected the key in Oct last year and started my reno last Dec. Intra will takes a few weeks before they get back to you.

I think most of the cost comes from carpentry work, so its all depends on you what you want to do for your new house. 30K is possible, you can do quite a lot for this amount of money.

gui99, my reno with Intra only took less than 20K including lightings. My flat is premium 5-rm, with tiles and toilets all already done up by HDB.

Hi ah wai, thanks for the info! :sport-smiley-004:

Wah... that's very good for you if it is less than 20k with lightings.

Hopefully I can make it below 30K. my new place is a non-premium one, hence got to include floor files as well.

I hope to overlay the HDB standard tiles also cos they look kind of ugly.

Can I also check how long before can we discuss with them. My flat will come most prob Q1/2008. Not too sure if it is too early now too approach an ID for quotes.

Hi Jule thanks for your advise.

I am thinking of doing the entire flat including kitchen cabinet, study, bedrooms and both toilets. Was thinking of hacking one wall down to join the master bedroom and one of the bedroom as well. Read through all the post and it seems quite ex to engage them. Was thinking with a budget of max 30k, whether it is still possible for intra to do the reno or not. :yamseng:

gui99, my reno with Intra only took less than 20K including lightings. My flat is premium 5-rm, with tiles and toilets all already done up by HDB.

It depends on what you want to do. If it's flooring, kitchen cabinets and some carpentry, the budget's not impossible. Let them know know your budget and requirements, and they should be able to advise you.

Hi Jule thanks for your advise.

I am thinking of doing the entire flat including kitchen cabinet, study, bedrooms and both toilets. Was thinking of hacking one wall down to join the master bedroom and one of the bedroom as well. Read through all the post and it seems quite ex to engage them. Was thinking with a budget of max 30k, whether it is still possible for intra to do the reno or not. :yamseng:

Hi all

It is very nice to hear all the good comments for intra design. I am interested to engage them as my house id. Can I check if anyone has to done it btw 25k - 30k (including lightings) for a new flat? Facing a bit of a budget constraint on my side :P

It depends on what you want to do. If it's flooring, kitchen cabinets and some carpentry, the budget's not impossible. Let them know know your budget and requirements, and they should be able to advise you.

Hi all

It is very nice to hear all the good comments for intra design. I am interested to engage them as my house id. Can I check if anyone has to done it btw 25k - 30k (including lightings) for a new flat? Facing a bit of a budget constraint on my side :jawdrop:

Hi,

I have walk-in to Intra, Ken attended to us as we didnt know that Angeline & Dave are the recomended ones.

Thru'out the conversation, felt very comfortable talking to him. We had lotz of ideas, and instead of just following our ideas he highlighted the pros & cons and suggest which method will be more cost saving. We have not receive our quote yet as he requested a 2wks duration for his quote. He also mentioned that, for our next appt he will provide the layout with some detailed sketches. Hopefully he can meet our budget and give gd design concepts. I will let all of you know the outcome, once i received his quote. :sport-smiley-004:

Overall 1st impression: Great! Patient, easy-going and friendly. :sport-smiley-004:

Any1 engaged him before? Any comments on his design and after-confirmation atittude?

HI Vonylim

Me me!:sport-smiley-004: I used ken from intra...Ken is my designer and my house is undergoing reno rite now... so far so gd..no major prob yet. Only thing is that I kept messaging him what abt things to buy until my hubby was so fed up with me..sigh..dun know have conflicts how many times already over this renovation thing

anyway, so far Ken is rather patient with my endless questions and often gave me suggestions on how to save money. Initially i wanted to change all my windows and he was rather against it saying that some of the grilles can still be used. On the other hand, when he is bz, he will appear rather aloof...