Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi

Just to check with all with INtra as their ID, how many drawings (persective or 3D) did you get?

After the initial drawing provided, consequently did intra provide drawings when

-Choosing color scheme for your house?

-detailed drawings of how the interior of your wardrobe would look like??

Cheers

Jule , your hse is at Commonwealth View rite??

We got the same ID :rofl:

Mine is in the midst of renovation now. Angeline is very efficient.

So you are the other unit!! I was thinking of asking her which unit :unsure: can I pop over when it's almost done ? I will wait for her to come back after her maternity leave..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ok,

So far the only other IDs mentioned in this thread besides Dave and Angeline are Ken and Gladys, but no one commented on their reno-in-progress/after-sales service...

anyone can share their experiences?

Thanks!

Hi,

I have walk-in to Intra, Ken attended to us as we didnt know that Angeline & Dave are the recomended ones.

Thru'out the conversation, felt very comfortable talking to him. We had lotz of ideas, and instead of just following our ideas he highlighted the pros & cons and suggest which method will be more cost saving. We have not receive our quote yet as he requested a 2wks duration for his quote. He also mentioned that, for our next appt he will provide the layout with some detailed sketches. Hopefully he can meet our budget and give gd design concepts. I will let all of you know the outcome, once i received his quote. :furious:

Overall 1st impression: Great! Patient, easy-going and friendly. :fire:

Any1 engaged him before? Any comments on his design and after-confirmation atittude?

Hi

Just to check with all with INtra as their ID, how many drawings (persective or 3D) did you get?

After the initial drawing provided, consequently did intra provide drawings when

-Choosing color scheme for your house?

-detailed drawings of how the interior of your wardrobe would look like??

Cheers

I have engaged Angeline but yet to start on my reno. Why don't you read back the thread, and look at their portfolio to decide

Jule , your hse is at Commonwealth View rite??

We got the same ID :dribble:

Mine is in the midst of renovation now. Angeline is very efficient.

Hi,

I'm interested in engaging Intra design as my ID; however since Dave and Angeline are like super busy (I presume), can I ask if any of you guys have engaged their other staff, and who else would you recommend?

Thanks.

I have engaged Angeline but yet to start on my reno. Why don't you read back the thread, and look at their portfolio to decide

Hi,

I'm interested in engaging Intra design as my ID; however since Dave and Angeline are like super busy (I presume), can I ask if any of you guys have engaged their other staff, and who else would you recommend?

Thanks.

They are located at:

Blk 214 Bedok North St 1

#01-183 Singapore (460214)

Telephone : 6443 xxxx

Fax : 6445 xxxx

10 ubi Crescent #01-64/65

Lobby D Ubi Techpark

Singapore 408564

Telephone : 6746 xxxx

Fax : 6745 xxxx

HDB Licence No: HB-01-0034C & HB-08-3412A

Respective representatives:

Dave Chan

Glady Lee

Angeline Low

Peggy Tam

Lena

Ken Choo

[Contacts removed, no advertising plz]

Edited by JuzChris

does intra charge GST? The quotation sent to me didn't state that, so do i presume they do not charge GST?

Yes, they do not charge GST