Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hullo Ah kiat..

Thanks for the viewing.. Did enjoy myself today. :)

Somemore with ah wai & Cantonna7 's company. :)

Thanks everyone.. have a great weekend.. :drunk:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Weekeong/Xueli, ah kiat/mymelody and okynot

I am so eager to see all your very nice homes. :notti: Can i kpo also? Maybe can arrange a house viewing day for everyone. haha.... think everyone of you all almost finish your reno at the same time.

yo okynot....

excited rite??? the carpentery is up soon....haha then i can aso go ur hse to KPO.... :P

Yup, can't wait to see the final outlook. :sport-smiley-004: Carpentry starts next fri... You are welcome to come and look around anytime. :jawdrop:

Hi ah kiat..

Nice to see u here.. :jawdrop:

Ya, we got intradesign to reno our house. Errh.. our id is a guy. Name can't reveal as to 'protect his identity'.. hahah.. :sport-smiley-004:

So how's ur reno liao? finishing soon? !!

haha....then i roughly know who liao...:P

my reno is almost complete. Left touch ups...plus glass which my id say out of stock...gotta wait till early may... :)

Got chance can go your hse KPO ? Are you moving in soon ? !!

hihi xueli and weekeong,

I'm ur upstairs neighbor :)....you got intradesign for your reno too ?

Good choice...must be very nice.... :P

Who is your id ?

Hi ah kiat..

Nice to see u here.. :jawdrop:

Ya, we got intradesign to reno our house. Errh.. our id is a guy. Name can't reveal as to 'protect his identity'.. hahah.. :sport-smiley-004:

So how's ur reno liao? finishing soon? !!

Yup, so far so good... :sport-smiley-004: Carpentry work starting next week... Yours should be finishing soon rite?

yo okynot....

excited rite??? the carpentery is up soon....haha then i can aso go ur hse to KPO.... :jawdrop:

haha.. Actually weekeong66 is my hb.. :sport-smiley-004:

Hope i didn interrupt u guys talking.. !!

That day we went up to the new house, we did see 2spiders, but it wasn't due to slow reno progressing that it had 'grown' spideys.. kekek.. They came from the windows.. unless my hb brought them in? :jawdrop: He just too lazy to clean them off....though it's his incharge area. :P

hihi xueli and weekeong,

I'm ur upstairs neighbor !!....you got intradesign for your reno too ?

Good choice...must be very nice.... :)

Who is your id ?

Edited by ah_kiat

Yup, so far so good... :sport-smiley-004: Carpentry work starting next week... Yours should be finishing soon rite?

jus went to new hse....good service even came over at 9plus.. jus to see wat to touch up... :jawdrop:

Slow? keke.. !! Two spiders were the first house warmers, and had made their lovely nest on the false ceiling.. weekeong66 is incharge of cleaning the ceiling areas.. :P

:)

haha.. Actually weekeong66 is my hb.. :sport-smiley-004:

Hope i didn interrupt u guys talking.. !!

That day we went up to the new house, we did see 2spiders, but it wasn't due to slow reno progressing that it had 'grown' spideys.. kekek.. They came from the windows.. unless my hb brought them in? :jawdrop: He just too lazy to clean them off....though it's his incharge area. !!

ok lo.... but now left with minor touch up.... but the process is beri slow.... :D

sure no prob... :notti:

Slow? keke.. :notti: Two spiders were the first house warmers, and had made their lovely nest on the false ceiling.. weekeong66 is incharge of cleaning the ceiling areas.. :bangwall:

!!

ok lo.... but now left with minor touch up.... but the process is beri slow.... :notti:

Wah abt u? When can we go to ur designer hse see see look look? :sport-smiley-018:

sure no prob... :sport-smiley-004:

yo... how is ur renovation going???? ok??