Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

you are rite... i pay up 50% b4 start work, 50% after selection of lamiante and colour for your capentry

That lao beng wont con you one.. i just completed mine reno with him..

ya, was abit worried when he told us that. but he said that is his common practice and even told us to go ask those ppl whom he did the reno for.

but hor, 50 - 50% payment, abit shiong for us leh. nvm, will wait for his design and see how ba....

hehe, so funny, the way u call him "lao beng"......

btw, saw ur blog....... nicely done..... i like the waist height iron top....... great idea..... :rofl:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hihi, can i check with you guys, is it true that Dave require 50% of payment b4 starting work, and the remaining 50% after completion of the carpentary??? This is what he told me.......

I paid up deposit upon signing, another 50% upon start work, another 40% upon carpentry confirmation. If you not comfortable, can discuss to vary the payment terms.

Hihi, can i check with you guys, is it true that Dave require 50% of payment b4 starting work, and the remaining 50% after completion of the carpentary??? This is what he told me.......

you are rite... i pay up 50% b4 start work, 50% after selection of lamiante and colour for your capentry

That lao beng wont con you one.. i just completed mine reno with him..

Hi Donovan & finesse9702,

do u mind send me your quotation from intradesign?

thanks a lot.

My email ID is anotonio01@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance... =)

Can i request your quotation also ? my email is strifeboy98@hotmail.com. Many thanks

ok ma now yr end sale hehe buy thing also cheap

mi and my hubby just bought two lcd tv from sitex show :curse:

We bought some before GST hike :jammin:

Hi

See Intradesign just now. Satisfied with their design and they have perspective drawings already

Anyone hire irene from intra-design ? Any happy or dis-satisfied customer ? = )

We had our first meeting with Ken Choo in mid Sept and he was supposed to come back to us on a quotation.

Until now, we have not heard from him.

Is it the norm for Ids not to respond to clients?

Business must be really good for Intra Design!!

Glad the door's fine now. We very KS.. went shopping before reno start. But will mms or call her to consult the colour/size before we buy

ok ma now yr end sale hehe buy thing also cheap

mi and my hubby just bought two lcd tv from sitex show :rofl:

tdy my ID call me say able to open le .

scared mi sia.

Ken also very nice enuff that since mi and my hubby not sure if the furniture matches out theme, he offer to go with with us to take a look

Glad the door's fine now. We very KS.. went shopping before reno start. But will mms or call her to consult the colour/size before we buy

Hope it gets fixed soon. :D

tdy my ID call me say able to open le .

scared mi sia.

Ken also very nice enuff that since mi and my hubby not sure if the furniture matches out theme, he offer to go with with us to take a look

so totally cant open now ? Hmm... they know how to remove the lock without causing damage to your door ?

well i do not know about it..

think wil check out with them again tml