Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ianthow

Anyone Using Cellini Nightingale Mattress?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
anyone else who like to share their experience?

zzzzzz

buying mattress need to understand the product well, brands like SIMMONS,SEALY, SLUMBERLAND,SERTA

is well know quality and established brand and they are been the market for so many years and generation

since our great grand father.

what i telling you is that why you want to go for a brand 'nigtinggale that is less than couple of years, and i wanted to tell nightinggale is made in CHINA, that is why it's cheap...

buying mattress need to understand the product well, brands like SIMMONS,SEALY, SLUMBERLAND,SERTA

is well know quality and established brand and they are been the market for so many years and generation

since our great grand father.

what i telling you is that why you want to go for a brand 'nigtinggale that is less than couple of years, and i wanted to tell nightinggale is made in CHINA, that is why it's cheap...

thanks for the reply! i tried simmons, sealy, slumberland and serta as well, unfortunately those models that i like are way beyond my budget. are you sure nightingale is made in china?

the matress is not bad. personally i like it! the latex pillows that comes with it is also very gd.

:)

the firmness of the matress is also jus nice and my hubby dun feel anything when i wake up in the middle of the night or flips in the middle of the nite..

he is very sensitive hehee..

How to check what matress did i buy? i look around the bed it just has a label Nightingale only..

the matress is not bad. personally i like it! the latex pillows that comes with it is also very gd.

:)

the firmness of the matress is also jus nice and my hubby dun feel anything when i wake up in the middle of the night or flips in the middle of the nite..

he is very sensitive hehee..

How to check what matress did i buy? i look around the bed it just has a label Nightingale only..

wat size is it? how much you paid for your? does it comes with mattress protector as well?

the should be a label at the bottom right corner of the mattress stating the model name, all else fail, check your sales receipt :P

if can, please post some pictures... :thumbs up:

It says Orthopedic Master, extra firm.

i bought King Size and yes it comes with a mattress protector, 2 latex pillows and 1 boister.

bed_3.jpg

I didnt choose brown, i choose dark gray instead. Have not took any pictures yet...

I paid 1588 for everything... I would say value for $$ and i really love the bed alot hehehee...

:dancingqueen:

It says Orthopedic Master, extra firm.

i bought King Size and yes it comes with a mattress protector, 2 latex pillows and 1 boister.

bed_3.jpg

I didnt choose brown, i choose dark gray instead. Have not took any pictures yet...

I paid 1588 for everything... I would say value for $$ and i really love the bed alot hehehee...

:dancingqueen:

mimisan,

thanks for the reply! OMG! we have the same bed only in different colour! :P:good:

the mattress i am eyeing at are 1) spinal supreme, 2) spinal royal, 3) grand monarch and 4) grand castle... will have to chose either one soon... tough choice!

i tried orthopedic master but is a bit to firm for me... :D

oh icic.. haha

i felt it was ok cos the top is feather top

:D

i changed the frame to light beige PU leather, don remember what colour i chose for the head pillows though... :dunno:

icic.. haha jus follow ur feeling ba..

not much of advice to provide :P

mimisan,

thanks! those cellini mattresses i tried felt good but i am concern about their history and quality... that's why first hand info from user like yourself is very very very valuable for me... :P

feel free to provide updates, tanks!