Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Junkay

Cheap And Good Beach Resorts (excluding Singapore)

Anyone here has been to any good and cheap beach resorts to recommend? Eg Tioman, Batam, Redang etc

Please include the following if you will

Price (if you remember), service, value for dollar, cost of food and drinks, room condition

Thank you thank you thank you

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

been to those 3 mentioned by you. My fav is redang. about $400 for 3D2N or 4D2N with all meals inclusive and snorkerling trips..in nice beach, fine sand, clear sea water...and snail-like speed ambience....perfect. I stayed at Redang Reef resort. love that place

tioman - more fishes...and bigger too..but beach not nice...

batam - been ages ago..but cheap spa....heard that pedi + mani + hair treatment + body massage only $90

bintan - exp exp exp...beach not nice...sea water not blue...haha

Edited by ahjane

been to those 3 mentioned by you. My fav is redang. about $400 for 3D2N or 4D2N with all meals inclusive and snorkerling trips..in nice beach, fine sand, clear sea water...and snail-like speed ambience....perfect. I stayed at Redang Reef resort. love that place

tioman - more fishes...and bigger too..but beach not nice...

batam - been ages ago..but cheap spa....heard that pedi + mani + hair treatment + body massage only $90

bintan - exp exp exp...beach not nice...sea water not blue...haha

Oh wow, thanks for the insight man. You provided more info that hours of searching on tripadvisor to really find out whats really going on.

Ok I hope you dont mind questions.

Does Redang have a night life? I heard Tioman dies off pretty early into the night, as in there arent like beach pubs.

Bintan expensive as compared to the other 3 or compared to singapore prices?

Oh wow, thanks for the insight man. You provided more info that hours of searching on tripadvisor to really find out whats really going on.

Ok I hope you dont mind questions.

Does Redang have a night life? I heard Tioman dies off pretty early into the night, as in there arent like beach pubs.

Bintan expensive as compared to the other 3 or compared to singapore prices?

redang - night life....eating ramlee burger from makeshift stall? billard....small coffee house and non-aircon pub???...but scattered over the other resorts...like the laguna..something...that one 5 stars i heard....

tioman - i stayed at coral reef....wooden hut.....among the villagers actually....karaoke? at old fashioned place...no private room..and nothing liao... but if u stay at berjaya tioman..many stars....think got better cafe, karaoke and pub ba......

bintan - exp exp exp exp...even for singapore standard...

different beach has diff conditions....the berjaya tioman...ONLY GOT ONE BERJAYA TIOMAN...

the place i stay...coral reef...mnay mnay small resort...some operated by villagers themselve...renting out their own houses....up to u...