Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gingerbelle

Need Help For Company D&d...

Hi all,

im part of the organising committee for my company D&D in december. but due to budget, my boss dont wan to engage event company to host D&D. he wants us to brainstorm & DIY ourselves...

as this is my 1st time organising company D&D, i want to check with everyone here,

1) what sort of games do u all play during D&D?

2) yr company past D&D theme?

3) Door gifts?

4) where can accommodate at least 70pax?

Edited by gingerbelle

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all,

im part of the organising committee for my company D&D in december. but due to budget, my boss dont wan to engage event company to host D&D. he wants us to brainstorm & DIY ourselves...

as this is my 1st time organising company D&D, i want to check with everyone here,

3) Door gifts?

70 Pax is quite a small group....

First, set a theme for that night, where everyone dress up accordingly....

you may want to hold lucky draws to hold the crowd till the end, add some free lance dancer to "seduce" the higher mgmt with "hot dance", you may also think of table games like building a structure using raw materials and compete against other tables to get a winner....

another one that I had b4 was " guess the song name" , where a part of the song was played and audience need to dash out to answer and get a prize... pls note that the prize cannot be budgeted but be attractive enough to lure people out of your small 70 PAX group.... think of cash vouchers for e.g...

A Pro MC needs to be hired for that night's event...

For our company last year's D n D they hired Adrian Pang as MC and we played live " DEAL or not Deal"infront of 500 strong crowd!! ... you can imagine how fun it was!!! ;)

just my 2 cents

Hi all,

3) Door gifts?

Hihi,

I just had my D&D in jul.. around 350 pax

1) We had some Q&A sessions on all sorts of things.. on movies, songs and etc.. some telematch games.. instead of calling volunteers up (which usually response are pretty bad), you can make ppl come on the stage by making some rules.. for example, people that have chest hair..

my company was split into 2 groups.. so both will earn points by playing games, answering questions.. the group the earn the most points get luck draw chances..

2) We had F1 theme, can dress up as racer or race queens.. Can give prize for best dress individuals or best dress table.

3) We had $50 robinson vouchers.. i personally feel vouchers are very useful.

4) depends what is your budget.. if hotels.. of coz ballroom is out of questions.. maybe smaller function rooms??? alot of hotels do have smaller function rooms..

:yamseng:

Edited by xinyi_reiko