Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pb2

Should I Engage An Id Or A Contractor?

Hi,my name is Kent from Living Art Design Gallery.Can u email your contact num to me.(vacaltion44@hotmail.com) .Our company have 3 showroom,u can bring yur floor plan and visit me.i will on the sport give u quatation.is free.i have a special package for u,and give u a good service.My handphone number is 90217820.thank you

Hi,my name is Kent from Living Art Design Gallery.Can u email your contact num to me.(vacaltion44@hotmail.com) .Our company have 3 showroom,u can bring yur floor plan and visit me.i will on the sport give u quatation.is free.i have a special package for u,and give u a good service.My handphone number is 90217820.thank you

Please refer to this thread :huh:

Actually i beg to differ on certain points u highlighted. Contractors dont necessary have better workmanship than IDs. Some ID firms have their own factory to produce their own carpentry, own workers, own materials etc.

For 3D drawings. I know that many IDs will pass the drawing to a third person to draw it on omputers. Certain IDs i met admit that they dont draw the 3 D on computer cause they r already 30 plus 40 plus... 'old' already where got energy learn. These IDs r usually the more experienced one if u wana put it positively....negatively.....u can say they dont bother to upgrade..

And yes i believe contractors can be hired at a much cheaper price. Maybe sme beg to differ, my opinion is that if u enter someone house,....one look u can tell is design by ID or not....as ID usually carry out a theme. Whereas DIY designing usually dont bring out the theme from non artistic ideas people. :yamseng:

- beli true. :sport-smiley-003:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation