Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dove

Bb Dd 's Home In The East

Collected our keys in end May.

CIMG4874b.jpg

After searching for an ideal ID for many months, we are finally going to start our renovation next week! Hurray! :dancingqueen:

Edited by dove

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Our Foyer we love the glass blocks!

CIMG4942a.jpg

Corridor to Living area

CIMG4945.jpg

Dining area

CIMG4952.jpg

Living area

CIMG4955.jpg

Edited by dove

Spam Chop....

Happy renovating.... :)

me too gonna start reno this wednesday

Thanks wismchan, happy renovating to you too :yamseng:

chop chop :dancingqueen:

oo you have a unique entrance ...

happy renovating !

thanks. initially we wanna lay slate tiles at our foyer area to differentiate from the main living room, but then decided against it for easier maintenance.

nice surrounding. really envious of pple with new flat. de surrounding is so clean n green. unlike me, buying a resale. nice inside, ugly outside :(

ur kitchen is de main headache. haha. but if it's mine hm, it'll be hack hack n more hacking :notti:

but nevertheless, u got a 5room, so it's pretty big. cannot imagine staying in a new 4 room flat. too small :dunno:

Yeah..beams are an irritating feature in most hdb flats... but look on the bright side, it can be an inspiration to a more creative design. I'm thinking...you can use your kitchen beam as a decorative feature..or even an island cabinet of sorts if you can somehow build cabinets around it... :notti:

Anyway, welcome and wishing you all the best in your renovations. :D

Spam Chop!!! :yamseng::dancingqueen:

where's your place?

its at bedok :notti:

nice surrounding. really envious of pple with new flat. de surrounding is so clean n green. unlike me, buying a resale. nice inside, ugly outside :(

ur kitchen is de main headache. haha. but if it's mine hm, it'll be hack hack n more hacking :notti:

but nevertheless, u got a 5room, so it's pretty big. cannot imagine staying in a new 4 room flat. too small :dunno:

i wish i can hack away the beam too :(

merit of having a resale is u can hack away everything that isn't to ur liking. like me, i wish to have a diff concept for my bathrooms, but cant bear to hack the existing tiles and WC, since its stil new so gonna keep it.

Yeah..beams are an irritating feature in most hdb flats... but look on the bright side, it can be an inspiration to a more creative design. I'm thinking...you can use your kitchen beam as a decorative feature..or even an island cabinet of sorts if you can somehow build cabinets around it... :notti:

Anyway, welcome and wishing you all the best in your renovations. :D

i tot of that too, but final design by my ID is to wrap its "feet" like a bottom kitchen cabinet, which i can only keep things like pepper shaker inside. On top of paying for the kitchen cabinet per normal foot run, i still have to pay for 2 feet of granite which i will only be using ard 4" in width!!! :bangwall:

suggested to use the remaining granite from cutting of the sink and hob area, the ID said the granite man refused as this is how they earn money :(

Edited by dove