Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rdnest

Rd Nest

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wow, angel81, u super fast leh... me tot me just finished loading those pic nia, u posted liao :D

the big red bowl is from tupperware. can be used for salad mixing bowl or something... else it will be my tib-bits bowl, put right on the coffee table.

hahaha... :dancingqueen:

Haha! Just happen to be online when u were posting. I saw the first pic only at first. Then wen I saw the rest of the pics, just edit my post loh. :)

Really like ur kids rooms. So full of personalities and what they like. :yamseng:

Wah.. That will be a huge tid-bits bowl! Confirm can last a whole movie session and dun need to move from the sofa! :good:

hahaha... super big hor, 10 litre leh :dancingqueen:

pinkpetter see my gal back view oso can say cute ah. hahahaha... she in her 'lion mane' (natural curls) and always 'attack' her bro room more than hers. :P

hahaha... super big hor, 10 litre leh :dancingqueen:

pinkpetter see my gal back view oso can say cute ah. hahahaha... she in her 'lion mane' (natural curls) and always 'attack' her bro room more than hers. :P

YA! She look so adorable with her little curls!!!

Ya the back view of ur gal already spells C-U-T-E!!!

i am gg to get some decals too hee. wan to paste decal on my kit glass door too lol. i like the flower decals in ur gal's room too! very sweet.

hiya, then can i check with you how you make the transfer to them?

me paid via western union at Singpost. Transfer fee was S$20

think now got promo. can ask ard 1st.

Edited by rdnest

Hi Rdnest!

Can you PM me your contacts for electrician, contractors, ID, carpentry etc? Sorry now only just selected a flat, so dunno exactly what to ask for..abit lost..haha..thanks in advance! :)

rdnest,

I wanna scold u for recommending the taobao wall decals in ur blog. U make ur house looks so nice it makes me wanna buy so many wall decals, now i wonder where i gonna put.

Hahaha... jokes aside, I wanna thank u for showing me all the lovely pictures of ur hse. From zero to fine detailed personalised home. I like the transformation.

Hopefully we can find an ID who's responsible and can tailor a nice place my hubby and I can call home.

yeah nor, after i saw your hello kitty decals i also chiong to taobao & asked my china friend to buy. teehee, i bought quite a lot of decals leh....but duno i got the skill or patience to paste it on the wall or not leh....your wall looks so professionally done

rdnest,

I wanna scold u for recommending the taobao wall decals in ur blog. U make ur house looks so nice it makes me wanna buy so many wall decals, now i wonder where i gonna put.

Hahaha... jokes aside, I wanna thank u for showing me all the lovely pictures of ur hse. From zero to fine detailed personalised home. I like the transformation.

Hopefully we can find an ID who's responsible and can tailor a nice place my hubby and I can call home.

:rofl: :rofl:

my neighbours came by my place oso kanna attracted to buy those decals :P

even if you got too many, can always stik on furnitures or make ur own portrait/painting.

if not, sell them at RT. should hv ppl wanna buy de. hehehehe...

Hope to see ur very own t-blog soon. Would love to see ur HSH transformation too :)

yeah nor, after i saw your hello kitty decals i also chiong to taobao & asked my china friend to buy. teehee, i bought quite a lot of decals leh....but duno i got the skill or patience to paste it on the wall or not leh....your wall looks so professionally done

:) just remember to clean ur wall & make sure it is dry.

then start sticking from a small corner, very very slowly peeled & sticked & secured with strapper (or credit card :P) start wif a small decal. u will get the hang of it.

Jia you!!

hi... i'm in love wif those decals as well... cam teach me how to buy from them?

cos my chinese not so good... dun really understand...

if can step by step the best... :)

many thanks!!

hi... i'm in love wif those decals as well... cam teach me how to buy from them?

cos my chinese not so good... dun really understand...

if can step by step the best... :)

many thanks!!

hehehe... you could visit this blog site and join the spree they have gathered from www.Taobao.com

then it will be easier (if your order is not too many) and cheaper freight (since share wif many).

LeetleOne

Less risk compared to the one below...

otherwise, if you have alot to buy and prefer to bring in on your own:

me use google translate to copy the chinese word & paste in Taobao search engine to find what I want. For e.g wall decals, me paste 墙贴 and search.

best to find all items from same seller. then email seller the items u want to get.

seller will then quote u the EMS postage to you and give you his bank account & account name & telephone no. you then make payment in RMB (u pay S$) at western union (at Singpost counters or western union branch).the transfer fee was S$20 per tt. think different branch may hv different promo rate. can go check out 1st :P

once $$ received, items took abt 3 working days to reach me.

one word for warning: risk

transfering $$ is very risky. So my 1st order was not a big amount :P Just in case...

You could go back to this seller (tt I got from):

ITie

My neighbours had tried this seller too. at least I noe this shop is for real :P

Hope the above helps :P

I bought the decals from the same seller u did too, rdnest. But I used another spree organiser. I tink she is slightly lower in terms of agent fee charges, but gotto share the shipping cost from China to Sg with other spree-ers.

I too lazy to start a t-blog. I tink i saw ur post over at SingaporeBrides in the housing threads..

In fact, we actually have been holding onto the keys for like more than half a year till now then start looking at renovation. We **** lazy.. Plus we waiting for prices to drop.