Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dtft

Simple Home

Hi i need some help on finding the right kitchen sink. I am trying to find a corner undemount kitchen snk. So far the one i saw is in Hoe Kee and it cost over 1k 8| and somemore not undermount. Anyone has fixed undermount corner sink for your home? some reference of corner kitchen sink corner kitchen sink

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Why do you want a corner kitchen sink when your kitchen layout can accommodate normal types? Corner sinks are usually more ex cos they are low in production units.

Anyway, you can try the various shops at Balestier. I also saw one at Bellari at Jln Besar.

And as for undermount sinks, most sinks can be undermounted as long as you tell your ID/contractor to do it for you, they will just fill up the gaps by waterproofing it with silicon. I think there's no need to specially buy the undermount types.

Edited by mmycheng

Why do you want a corner kitchen sink when your kitchen layout can accommodate normal types? Corner sinks are usually more ex cos they are low in production units.

Anyway, you can try the various shops at Balestier. I also saw one at Bellari at Jln Besar.

And as for undermount sinks, most sinks can be undermounted as long as you tell your ID/contractor to do it for you, they will just fill up the gaps by waterproofing it with silicon. I think there's no need to specially buy the undermount types.

Aiya, my wife wants the dish rack to be on top of the kitchen sink. so the currrent design to put the sink at the L-shape wont work. i dun want to have dish rack at the L-shape as it will block the light from the window so i suggest to have the dish rack at the side instead. but my wife said not convience to put the dish after washing. therefore corner sink seems workable but the cost is high. might just consider getting a normal one and place it at the same side of the stove.

Congrats on ur new home. If I am correct, ur new place should be one of the blks in Lengkok Bahru or Hoy Fatt Rd? Ur house layout is exactly the mirror image of my parents' home. Btw, they are staying in blk 51 for 22 yrs liao....This type of layout is a typical condo layout. U can try putting in a longbath in the MBR toilet as it can definitely fit. As for the long kitchen, you can perhaps shorten it and create another additional space for the dining area. If u do not want the balcony, u will have a very big hall liao. Kust my comments.....Cheers!

Aiya, my wife wants the dish rack to be on top of the kitchen sink. so the currrent design to put the sink at the L-shape wont work. i dun want to have dish rack at the L-shape as it will block the light from the window so i suggest to have the dish rack at the side instead. but my wife said not convience to put the dish after washing. therefore corner sink seems workable but the cost is high. might just consider getting a normal one and place it at the same side of the stove.

Orh... yeah lah...agree with your wife that not too convenient if the dish rack is diagonally above the sink...

Me thinks your idea of placing a normal sink beside the stove is more practical ($ saving)... and your wife can have what she wants. :)

Nice house layout by the way, really envious cos the rooms are all very spacious with no funny corners, narrow corridors or weird beams/columns. :good:

Congrats on ur new home. If I am correct, ur new place should be one of the blks in Lengkok Bahru or Hoy Fatt Rd? Ur house layout is exactly the mirror image of my parents' home. Btw, they are staying in blk 51 for 22 yrs liao....This type of layout is a typical condo layout. U can try putting in a longbath in the MBR toilet as it can definitely fit. As for the long kitchen, you can perhaps shorten it and create another additional space for the dining area. If u do not want the balcony, u will have a very big hall liao. Kust my comments.....Cheers!

Bingo, that's my new place.

The balcony will stay. Going to split the kitchen into two, going to have a service yard.

Orh... yeah lah...agree with your wife that not too convenient if the dish rack is diagonally above the sink...

Me thinks your idea of placing a normal sink beside the stove is more practical ($ saving)... and your wife can have what she wants. :)

Nice house layout by the way, really envious cos the rooms are all very spacious with no funny corners, narrow corridors or weird beams/columns. :good:

Thanks. Found a corner sink at 400 plus. Still keeping my options open (still prefer the sink at the L).

Friday will be the 2nd appointment but the seller are staying for a month :(

Today went down to Cellini at Tradehub21 and bought the sofa SIMONA at $1908. I bought the module a, c and d.

sofa_1.jpg

simona_1.gif

Nice sofa! Is it going to be in the same colour? What is your interior design like? Any pics to share... :)

Nice sofa! Is it going to be in the same colour? What is your interior design like? Any pics to share... :)

thankz. cellini having promotion now and since 3 weeks ago already eyeing on the sofa, so bought the sofa without second thought.

Probably the purple will stay but have not decide on the red yet. next sunday will bring my ID and FMS to my new house to do measurement. Finalise designs will come after that.

Yeh! Completion is over yesterday :good: but need to wait one month for seller to hand over :bleah: .

Will be going down to my new house tomorrow together with my ID and FSM. ID and FSM will be doing thier measurements while i will be taking photos of the house.

Hi DTFT...

Congrat!

Your house near redhill mrt???

HAPPY

Yup, at lengkok bahru. 8 minutes walk to redhill mrt.

Hi,

I saw someone selling off a brand new corner sink on the renotalk garage sales corner. You might want to check it out. :P