Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
h4happy

Rich's Man Soil

Hi Mr Chong...how to counter all the external posion arrows pointing towards our living room, bedroom, kitchen?? Any basic remedies?

Thanks Mr Chong

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hello

I cannot comment anything yet because you didn't provide enough info. I need floorplan, pics and your DOB. If you're having problems and need remedies, you need to provide that.

Hello Mr Chong,

Thanks for your help.

I do not know how to scan my floor plan to link to this site. I do not have scanner at home. Further to that I do not know how to link photos to this site, too.

因缘不足 不必强求

I think have to 船到桥头自然直

Just have to forge out money again to engage another FS Master. I have engaged three FS Master already for the past few years and all give different opinion. That is to say, I have shift my house furniture three times and there are three sets of FS items in my house. Think I can set up a forum here. Ha Ha.

谢谢

Hello Mr Chong,

Thanks for your help.

I do not know how to scan my floor plan to link to this site. I do not have scanner at home. Further to that I do not know how to link photos to this site, too.

因缘不足 不必强求

I think have to 船到桥头自然直

Just have to forge out money again to engage another FS Master. I have engaged three FS Master already for the past few years and all give different opinion. That is to say, I have shift my house furniture three times and there are three sets of FS items in my house. Think I can set up a forum here. Ha Ha.

谢谢

Hello

I'm amazed that you've already engaged 3 FS practitioners before!! They should not be called 'masters'. 'Masters' irregardless of their methods or school make things work. Practitioners are still on trial and error.

缘到必行

我们往往忽略经验的过程,而太重得失的结果。

You can try to take a pic and load or buy a scanner (new abt $99, 2nd hand abt $40), ask a friend to help etc and try something free here first. Or you can spend another couple of hundreds/ thousands to engage another one with no idea it can work.

I'll leave it to you.

Hello

I'm amazed that you've already engaged 3 FS practitioners before!! They should not be called 'masters'. 'Masters' irregardless of their methods or school make things work. Practitioners are still on trial and error.

缘到必行

我们往往忽略经验的过程,而太重得失的结果。

You can try to take a pic and load or buy a scanner (new abt $99, 2nd hand abt $40), ask a friend to help etc and try something free here first. Or you can spend another couple of hundreds/ thousands to engage another one with no idea it can work.

I'll leave it to you.

Hi Mr Chong,

I have taken a picture of my floor plan from a FMS through camera and use imageshack.

Are you able to retreive it.

Thanks