Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
h4happy

Rich's Man Soil

Hi Mr Chong and All

Need our kind advice.

I have soil (she agree to give some to me from her big bungolow house),

I put the soil on a small glass (abt 2.5 inch in height) and place it in front of my main door display cabinet.

It that ok to activate the wealth to flow in?

Thanks and best regards.

HAPPY

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Mr Chong and All

Need our kind advice.

I have soil (she agree to give some to me from her big bungolow house),

I put the soil on a small glass (abt 2.5 inch in height) and place it in front of my main door display cabinet.

It that ok to activate the wealth to flow in?

Thanks and best regards.

HAPPY

Hello

I'm at a loss of words for the moment! :)

From where you learnt or from whom you've learnt this????

There is no such thing as soil or 'rich man's soil' to activate wealth to flow in.

山管人丁,水管财。

Don't be misled. Any fsm or any books that tells you stones, crystals, jade/gem money tree can bring in /activate wealth is not correct.

In chinese metaphysics, (I'll use simpler language) one man's meat is another' poison. Each man has his own heaven and earth, his tai ji. His environment has moulded/supported him. His life's structure is there.

Morover, beware of the soil's bacteria.

Hi Mr Chong and All

I read about wealth vase where you may put rich pple house soil into the vase, and I am trying to figure out whether I can just put the soil on a small glass....sorry if I confuse you.

Thanks!!!

HAPPY

Hi TPY...hahaha....I am not sure about this, something like must be consent by the owner.

Does this mean I can go to any house and steal their soil and I will get rich? :D

Hello Mr Chong,

Is facing main road, expressway good or better to face a big drain?

Please advise.

Thank you.

Hello

Main roads, expressways and big drains have different forms, directions, size, gradient, flow and etc. All of which contributes to the effect of your location. It will be difficult to put a definite good or bad comment on a main road. Firstly, it has to be evaluated with the rest of the environment. Secondly, when timing and situation allow, I will allow a house to face an on-coming road. Not every house has this opportunity.

Again a fsm or book may tell you that a belting expressway is good or a slow flowing drain great. These are all half truths. There are many things to consider like the bagua, slow or fast moving vehicles, the level you're staying and etc.

Although the above can be studied to see whether they can contribute to any good or bad. It is always good to have big wide empty space or greenery around you.

Hi Mr Chong and All

I read about wealth vase where you may put rich pple house soil into the vase, and I am trying to figure out whether I can just put the soil on a small glass....sorry if I confuse you.

Hello

I suggest that you discard that book. :)

Hello

Main roads, expressways and big drains have different forms, directions, size, gradient, flow and etc. All of which contributes to the effect of your location. It will be difficult to put a definite good or bad comment on a main road. Firstly, it has to be evaluated with the rest of the environment. Secondly, when timing and situation allow, I will allow a house to face an on-coming road. Not every house has this opportunity.

Again a fsm or book may tell you that a belting expressway is good or a slow flowing drain great. These are all half truths. There are many things to consider like the bagua, slow or fast moving vehicles, the level you're staying and etc.

Although the above can be studied to see whether they can contribute to any good or bad. It is always good to have big wide empty space or greenery around you.

Hello Mr Chong,

I would like to seek your opinion on If the main door of the house in a HDB flat facing directly to the opening of the lift, is it a bad sign?

Some of my friends say it is very bad, must buy a pair of Pi Xiu to put at the entrance of the house to ward off the "Sha Qi" from the lift?

Await your reply.

Thank you.

a fren of mine placed a porcelein jar (with cover) with half filled with rice, and placed at a cabinet at the door entrance....something to attract wealth.....true?

I am not sure whether it is true or not.

Pi Xiu must not anyhow place.

If not, will attract bad things.

Depend on your bazi.

Hello Mr Chong,

I would like to seek your opinion on If the main door of the house in a HDB flat facing directly to the opening of the lift, is it a bad sign?

Some of my friends say it is very bad, must buy a pair of Pi Xiu to put at the entrance of the house to ward off the "Sha Qi" from the lift?

Await your reply.

Thank you.

I am not sure....need to consult Mr Chong.

How about procelien jar (small type) filled with rice, another jar filled with rich's man soil and another filled up with cold coins and notes??

Crazy idea???

No harm trying?

a fren of mine placed a porcelein jar (with cover) with half filled with rice, and placed at a cabinet at the door entrance....something to attract wealth.....true?

Hello Mr Chong,

Await your reply.

Thank you.

Hello

Most of the cases are bad. Exceptions don't come by easily.

In classic feng shui, there's no such things as Pi Xiu. You can try if you want.

Anyway, if nothing is happening to you or your families' wealth and health, don't bother as you may be lucky to be in the exception or your interior has match it.

However, if you've stayed in there for some time and has been experiencing (or family) wealth or health or both problems, the lift can be one of the culprit.

Hello

Most of the cases are bad. Exceptions don't come by easily.

In classic feng shui, there's no such things as Pi Xiu. You can try if you want.

Anyway, if nothing is happening to you or your families' wealth and health, don't bother as you may be lucky to be in the exception or your interior has match it.

However, if you've stayed in there for some time and has been experiencing (or family) wealth or health or both problems, the lift can be one of the culprit.

Hello Mr Chong,

If base on Classic Feng Shui, may i know what is the remedy for this case? Of course moving house is quite impossible.

Thank you.

Hello

Hello Mr Chong,

My house orientation (坐癸向丁) is a piece of land (south) in front of the block, although this piece of land is not wide but because underneath run the North East MRT line. behind(North) my block is car park, east side of my block main road, right side of my block is a small road that leads to car park.

How do you reckon whether is this a favourable position? 这个格局有什磨办法可以改进?

请多多指教。

Hello Mr Chong,

My house orientation (坐癸向丁) is a piece of land (south) in front of the block, although this piece of land is not wide but because underneath run the North East MRT line. behind(North) my block is car park, east side of my block main road, right side of my block is a small road that leads to car park.

How do you reckon whether is this a favourable position? 这个格局有什磨办法可以改进?

请多多指教。

Hello

I cannot comment anything yet because you didn't provide enough info. I need floorplan, pics and your DOB. If you're having problems and need remedies, you need to provide that.