Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bubble-ling

Bubble-ling Reno Blog

ya her concept for princess is PINK ;)

so to make her happy i told Danny to implement lollipop for her bedroom and our living room

haha. i oso got an empty lolipop room. but not all 4 walls pink. only 1. de other 3 is pure white. too much pinnk is not very soothing

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
haha. i oso got an empty lolipop room. but not all 4 walls pink. only 1. de other 3 is pure white. too much pinnk is not very soothing

exactly! will only paint one side lollipop the rest will stick to white or very light pinkish wall...

exactly! will only paint one side lollipop the rest will stick to white or very light pinkish wall...

The other day, I passed by a home-fix DIY store and saw that they sold many different types of wall decals for kids' rooms e.g. Disney cartoon characters. There were a few that fit your daughter's princess theme e.g. Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid, Snow White. Hee :P

The other day, I passed by a home-fix DIY store and saw that they sold many different types of wall decals for kids' rooms e.g. Disney cartoon characters. There were a few that fit your daughter's princess theme e.g. Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid, Snow White. Hee :P

oh boy then i must make a trip to home fix soon to have a look ...jess recommend me the roller blind at spotlight which has princess theme ...but yet to measure the windows so not sure can fix or nt

yes i need wall decals too!

Updates...

tiling for common toilet almost done! Will take pics tonite

but need to make some changes due to ID forgotten to do a step down at the shower area

Tiling for MBR toilet 80% done...

Windows for kitchen and toilet up on 29.10.2008 the rest will wait till wet work is done which is abt a week time..

Base for kitchen cabinet,wm & fridge also up......cant wait to see them being tile up .....

meanwhile still waiting for HDB to approve hacking off the beam at balcony area *faint* have to wait so long for a approval!!!! :furious::furious:

So far gd service frm the ID ...very fast response... will see hw it goes as we proceed on......

Went to source for lights last weekend and sort of cfm our purchases....very gd services frm lights arcade!!!

updated 3D drawings...(subject to changes again)

view from entrance

altar_danny_825jur_b.jpg

Bedroom1

bed1_danny_825jur_b.jpg

Another view of bedroom 1

cabinet at recess area

bed2_danny_825jur_b.jpg

Feature wall with wallpaper

no more squares design :bleah:

tv_danny_825jur_b.jpg

Kitchen

extra cabinet on top of WM and box up of ugly pipings

kit2_danny_825jur_b.jpg

shoe cabinet

shoe_danny_825jur_b.jpg

shortlisted this light for my MBR

Homeash020.jpg

Lights for common room

Homeash016.jpg

bubble,.....more pix leh :)

hey, your 3D nice leh!

i also wanna see your black black toilet.... :)

think i can only wait for my next hse to do black black toilets....hehe :)

nice light for your MBR!

bubble,.....more pix leh :)

hey, your 3D nice leh!

i also wanna see your black black toilet.... :)

think i can only wait for my next hse to do black black toilets....hehe :)

nice light for your MBR!

somehw i tink i will stil change a bit here and there lor hahahaha my ID will kill me

black black toilet turn out not too bad lor...but then bcos we tile the wall vertically thus a whole stretch of tiles hv to be cut off to SQUARE shape..thus a bit eye sore to my eyes...yday when i saw it was a bit upset so i called my ID to complain...he ensure me that after patching will looks ok...give him the benefit of doubt but to assure me again he say will go down later to see if its ok to see or nt hahahaha...

somehw i tink i will stil change a bit here and there lor hahahaha my ID will kill me

black black toilet turn out not too bad lor...but then bcos we tile the wall vertically thus a whole stretch of tiles hv to be cut off to SQUARE shape..thus a bit eye sore to my eyes...yday when i saw it was a bit upset so i called my ID to complain...he ensure me that after patching will looks ok...give him the benefit of doubt but to assure me again he say will go down later to see if its ok to see or nt hahahaha...

wow....really look forward to see your black toilet leh :)

ya lor,.....will see how it turn out after it's completed......den if you unhappy, sure can complain to your ID and ask for re-do or whatever lor.

ya lor,.....will see how it turn out after it's completed......den if you unhappy, sure can complain to your ID and ask for re-do or whatever lor.

ya tonite will go up and see after patching still an eyesore or nt if not then i leave it as it is..if not then i will complain complain complain :notti:

haha.. i got the same lights as u for our 3 bedrooms! Just that ours will be slightly smaller, with 2 tubes inside.. not 3 tubes de...

bubble-ling.. have you bought those furniture from Red Apple? Head that they always got delay in delivery de leh... We liked one of their dining table and chairs from there.. But dunno if they will delay or not.. so haven't buy...

wow.. that pinkish room is for your princess ? :P

erm looks like we gotten lights from diff from.. mine is Slite Ligthing @ geylang.

yea.. must say that Danny response is prompt. always patiently answer all my questions...

black toilet really looks good! i went over to my place, saw the close to completion black common bathroom without the floor tiles. yummy in actual!!

but turn out soso in de pics. pics really dun do justice to black toilet, esp when de lighting is not bright enugh, at this time when my electricians are not in to fix up my lightings yet!!

ya tonite will go up and see after patching still an eyesore or nt if not then i leave it as it is..if not then i will complain complain complain :notti:

how come ur ID lay the tiles horizontally? 8|

haha.. i got the same lights as u for our 3 bedrooms! Just that ours will be slightly smaller, with 2 tubes inside.. not 3 tubes de...

bubble-ling.. have you bought those furniture from Red Apple? Head that they always got delay in delivery de leh... We liked one of their dining table and chairs from there.. But dunno if they will delay or not.. so haven't buy...

than u shuld buy earlier, so can cater for their delay? :notti: