Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bubble-ling

Bubble-ling Reno Blog

hey bubble

nice wall tiles leh.

your floor tiles up oledi or not?

looking forward to see the end result,...sure swee swee!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hey bubble

nice wall tiles leh.

your floor tiles up oledi or not?

looking forward to see the end result,...sure swee swee!

both toilets almost 90% done...nw working on living room but duno hw much is done ..hopefully by this weekend mansory work will be all done .....

tks but where is this genova? saw a rainshower (with square showerhead) at PJ for $390 but hvnt decide wana buy or nt since i still hv some time to look for cheaper ones :)

wahh 25L heater at $275 is consider ex leh!

http://www.genova.com.sg/

Parking there is a bit limited - and if you miss the bldg (on left side; one way road), you gotta do a u-turn. :X

Pink and white is ok colour combination but white colour will 'absorb' the pink colour reflected on it, making it look more pink than white actually.

Also dark colours for wardrobe interior means more maintenence cos need to air the clothes once in a while as those dust moulds appear in patches that are more obvious on darker shades. I can get freaked out myself seeing those dust moulds appearing on the interior of my wardrobe after a week! (My wardrobe is all walnut brown, so very easy to see white patches le) Need to clean everytime & air as much as possible.

tks but where is this genova? saw a rainshower (with square showerhead) at PJ for $390 but hvnt decide wana buy or nt since i still hv some time to look for cheaper ones :)

genova selling one shower set for $299,but not sure if nett price. its look not very appealing to me, can refer to their advertisements,sat newspaper. i gotten the crizto one instead. seen HK,SSC or PJ ones more ex and looks more of less the same. i brought at royalfanco,very near the smaller PJ outlet,not sure if other places are selling crizto stuffs. for the heater,they did allow me to cancel after i said their heater very ex,they explain there cost is higher then PJ cos they dont order bulk.but i didnt cancel it cos like not very nice also la & since most of my purchase there are good prices compared to other places. let them earn abit lo. :D

CES-1748S-C.jpg

above: Crizto Rainshower

Edited by DoubleJ

is that the same 25L as mine ? 0.o ... i heard 25L also gt diff model de.

DSCF1193.jpg

Edited by junxian

think only have 2 model ba,horizontal or vertical. description of material and insulation looks the same but i brought the vertical model as it can adjust the temperture,so model is JVA25. usually only $10 more then horizontal model i heard? :unsure:

http://www.genova.com.sg/

Parking there is a bit limited - and if you miss the bldg (on left side; one way road), you gotta do a u-turn. :X

Tks for the webbie and direction..this week master not ard so most properly can only dropby next week to take a look at the rainshower... :(

Pink and white is ok colour combination but white colour will 'absorb' the pink colour reflected on it, making it look more pink than white actually.

Also dark colours for wardrobe interior means more maintenence cos need to air the clothes once in a while as those dust moulds appear in patches that are more obvious on darker shades. I can get freaked out myself seeing those dust moulds appearing on the interior of my wardrobe after a week! (My wardrobe is all walnut brown, so very easy to see white patches le) Need to clean everytime & air as much as possible.

ya this happened to my previous hse wardrobe too...dark clothings especially black can see moulds if dun happen to wear it often *faint*

genova selling one shower set for $299,but not sure if nett price. its look not very appealing to me, can refer to their advertisements,sat newspaper. i gotten the crizto one instead. seen HK,SSC or PJ ones more ex and looks more of less the same. i brought at royalfanco,very near the smaller PJ outlet,not sure if other places are selling crizto stuffs. for the heater,they did allow me to cancel after i said their heater very ex,they explain there cost is higher then PJ cos they dont order bulk.but i didnt cancel it cos like not very nice also la & since most of my purchase there are good prices compared to other places. let them earn abit lo. :D

CES-1748S-C.jpg

above: Crizto Rainshower

bingo! this is the type of rainshower im looking at.......... :dancingqueen:

Hi Bubble-ling,

Saw in yr signature the AC u brought @3599 for sys 4, what the btu u brought for the 4 unit?

I'm oso looking at system 4 for my new flat. From who u got it from?

Hi Bubble-ling,

Saw in yr signature the AC u brought @3599 for sys 4, what the btu u brought for the 4 unit?

I'm oso looking at system 4 for my new flat. From who u got it from?

maybe din upgrade insulation, piping n no need the s/s brackets? cos my sys 3 inverter was actually 2799+120(insulation)+60(piping)+150(s/s bracket)+foc(5yr extended warranty)

maybe din upgrade insulation, piping n no need the s/s brackets? cos my sys 3 inverter was actually 2799+120(insulation)+60(piping)+150(s/s bracket)+foc(5yr extended warranty)

2 months back i was quoted $3888 fo sys 4 after all the upgrading stuff. Understand that the AC price had dropped, just want to confirm. :unsure:

Regards to our aircon ..let me just refer to my invoice...

i was quoted $3215.00 after less 10% then add 150 for bracket then another 230 for piping and insulation...

yesterday morning went over to the hse and have a look...saw the workers doing up the tiles in the living area and another one doing the grouting for the kitchen...

this is what i see when i pop over again at nite..

the living room all tile up except balcony area which we will use black tiles instead..

decide not to hack the beam as HDB take a **** long time to approve arggghhhh

JW82509-412010.jpg

kitchen doorway

JW82509-412015.jpg

dirty kitchen flooring - grouting done!

JW82509-412018.jpg

skirting almost done except for living area

JW82509-412014.jpg

hopefully ID keep to his schedule and i will be able to move in soon~

hey bubble

your floor tiles look nice leh.

now i start to wonder how come my contractor do the kitchen floor with those smaller tiles......cos that time when i told him that i want the bigger tiles (same like yours),...he said, cannot do in kitchen den with alot of reasoning.

now i abit of regret not insisting him to do the bigger tiles for me....cos the bigger tiles looks nicer leh.

nvm....my next hse.....will do the bigger tiles lor.

hey bubble

your floor tiles look nice leh.

now i start to wonder how come my contractor do the kitchen floor with those smaller tiles......cos that time when i told him that i want the bigger tiles (same like yours),...he said, cannot do in kitchen den with alot of reasoning.

now i abit of regret not insisting him to do the bigger tiles for me....cos the bigger tiles looks nicer leh.

nvm....my next hse.....will do the bigger tiles lor.

Oh mine using 600x600 tiles cos wana be in line with the living room tiles...

er...mayb my ID wana save costs hahahaha bigger tiles = use lesser tiles hahaha