Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bubble-ling

Bubble-ling Reno Blog

Hi bubble,

hehe.. yah loh. Now waiting for Sitex and other sales end of yr. But haiz.. so tempting to buy when we go walk walk around. Everywhere is sales! :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi bubble,

hehe.. yah loh. Now waiting for Sitex and other sales end of yr. But haiz.. so tempting to buy when we go walk walk around. Everywhere is sales! :P

ya lor....that time robinson sales i also cant resist and in the end im at least $300 poorer buying bedsheets etc :(

sales are always too tempting to resist...somemore how can woman resist SALES right!

sitex deal should definitely be better than all deese sale now. of cos only lcd cheaper. so i'll be waitin for sitex to get my big lcd =p

sitex deal should definitely be better than all deese sale now. of cos only lcd cheaper. so i'll be waitin for sitex to get my big lcd =p

im waiting for sitex to get a new lappie nw.....duno if they will hv cheaper WII or not hor :dancingqueen:

ya lor....that time robinson sales i also cant resist and in the end im at least $300 poorer buying bedsheets etc :(

sales are always too tempting to resist...somemore how can woman resist SALES right!

YAH!!!! My god.. I had a hard time pulling myself away from robinson and Tangs sale. Aiyo.. lots of gd stuff leh. Moreover Tangs recently had 70% sale......... Had to walk away from the tings i itching to buy :bangwall:

Okiez.. Listen to u guys.. I shall not go to HN sale this weekend and will wait for Sitex. :P

im waiting for sitex to get a new lappie nw.....duno if they will hv cheaper WII or not hor :dancingqueen:

Hmm.. I find WII and PS3 bargains so-so only during the last few IT sales leh. Some small shops give better bargains as they have to fight with the big players in the market. Can go do research now, then check out Sitex. If bargains not as gd then dun buy. :)

Okiez.. Listen to u guys.. I shall not go to HN sale this weekend and will wait for Sitex. :P

wah. dun take my word wor. :(

later dun have i dunno. :unsure:

i believe HN show will have those limited sets sale. but question is hoow many? n will u be able to be one of the limited? :dunno:

if u r prepared to queue before dey open, den by all means :notti:

YAH!!!! My god.. I had a hard time pulling myself away from robinson and Tangs sale. Aiyo.. lots of gd stuff leh. Moreover Tangs recently had 70% sale......... Had to walk away from the tings i itching to buy :bangwall:

Hmm.. I find WII and PS3 bargains so-so only during the last few IT sales leh. Some small shops give better bargains as they have to fight with the big players in the market. Can go do research now, then check out Sitex. If bargains not as gd then dun buy. :)

robinson sales is worth going...im waiting for the next round of 20% off cos cant get enough of bedsheet hahaha

ya im looking out for WII promo at those smaller shops..seems like price nv drop much one leh :(

wah. dun take my word wor. :(

later dun have i dunno. :unsure:

i believe HN show will have those limited sets sale. but question is hoow many? n will u be able to be one of the limited? :dunno:

if u r prepared to queue before dey open, den by all means :notti:

Heheheh... nah.. I don't tink I will be those to Q up before they open. Those really need lots of stamina and perseverance. hehehehe... Tink will just wait for Sitex. If there no good deals that catch our eyes, then we'll continue to wait for the next sale loh. I believe that HN/Best Denki/Courts/etc will have more sales end of the year and before cny. :)

robinson sales is worth going...im waiting for the next round of 20% off cos cant get enough of bedsheet hahaha

ya im looking out for WII promo at those smaller shops..seems like price nv drop much one leh :(

Yeah.. I tink so too. But for me, now really not the time to buy. :(

Hmm, or u wana try 2nd hand ones? If Sitex dun have good deals, maybe can consider 2nd hand WII. :)

Hi bubble-ling, remember me. The guy with the same house layout as urs. Chk out my blogspot for latest pics. Enjoy

nasir-liza-reno.blogspot.com

Yes i definitely remember u :yamseng:

so u have shifted in...congrats! will check out ur blog for latest pics

tonite will go up take somemore pics...actually nthg much also.

today will be electrical and aircon day!

nice ! means false ceiling next .. and from then on .. everything gonna be more and more exciting ! :dancingqueen:

nice ! means false ceiling next .. and from then on .. everything gonna be more and more exciting ! :dancingqueen:

false ceiling is up next! but i have yet to confirm my laminates/colors with danny ... :(

its been some time since i last update....

Quite a number of things done....false and cove ceilings are up,1st coat painting done but will have some color changes,acid wash done yesterday, partial lightings up except for those hanging lights...

Love the pinky walls!

lollipop walls...love it! love it!

lollipoproom2.jpg

Playroom in dainty pink

playroom.jpg

Cove lights in dark grey and pinky walls (this is not lollipop color but duno wat is it cos it was choosen by ID)

covelights.jpg

Balcony with black tiles..

Luckily i decide not to hack the beam above cos the aircon piping runs behind the beam...phew!

balcony.jpg

Kitchen entrance..

glass partition and door will be up soon after carpentry arrives tmorrow *yeah yeah yeah*

kitchenentrance2.jpg

Boxed up at MBR toilet...

Complimentary frm ID.....

boxup-mbr.jpg

Really kudos to my ID...very patient guy and always reply to my smses promptly (oh my sms for this mth sure exceeds quota hahaha) He will try to FOC stuffs which he tinks is of little cost and i sincerely appreciate the kind gesture..

Laminated flooring will be up today and tmr will be carpentry :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

doors and gates will be next on the list..cant wait to see the hse is finally forming!!

side track:

A bit disappointed with the after sales service frm Poh Joo...they sent the wrong heater to us (we order a horizontal but received a vertical one) and still expect us to bring it down for exchange (luckily i have a balance of $600 with me if not i dont tink they will come and exchange for me)

Dont tink i will ever wana go there and get my toilet accessories again...