Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bubble-ling

Bubble-ling Reno Blog

haha.. i got the same lights as u for our 3 bedrooms! Just that ours will be slightly smaller, with 2 tubes inside.. not 3 tubes de...

bubble-ling.. have you bought those furniture from Red Apple? Head that they always got delay in delivery de leh... We liked one of their dining table and chairs from there.. But dunno if they will delay or not.. so haven't buy...

oh ya i will change mine to 2 tube one as well..u got it frm light arcade as well?

red apple staffs mentioned that as long as we give 2 weeks advance notice delivery wise shldnt be any pblm...also love on their dinning table which suit my hse theme :notti:

:bleah:

wow.. that pinkish room is for your princess ? :P

erm looks like we gotten lights from diff from.. mine is Slite Ligthing @ geylang.

yea.. must say that Danny response is prompt. always patiently answer all my questions...

ya pink room is for her...but i might change to red instead of the dull pink ..i will make the decision for her wahahahaha...

oh i din ask danny to go with me to select lightings cos im afraid i hv to pay MORE if i bring id along

anyway heard gd comments abt this light arcade so popby to see see while im at that area looking for my "so difficult to find" 3" WC...must really give my thumbs up for Albert for light arcade

black toilet really looks good! i went over to my place, saw the close to completion black common bathroom without the floor tiles. yummy in actual!!

but turn out soso in de pics. pics really dun do justice to black toilet, esp when de lighting is not bright enugh, at this time when my electricians are not in to fix up my lightings yet!!

how come ur ID lay the tiles horizontally? 8|

than u shuld buy earlier, so can cater for their delay? :notti:

No no..he lay in vertically...so makes the toilet looks taller??

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ya..i bought from Lights Arcade also..served by Albert...

just read on ur blog u bot ur lights on sun..i went there on sun too!! but i was there in the afternoon and stayed in the shop for 2 hrs+

just read on ur blog u bot ur lights on sun..i went there on sun too!! but i was there in the afternoon and stayed in the shop for 2 hrs+

change to lollipop pink! will look absolutely yummy

oh..we reached there evening time I tink... finished dinner at 333 Ba Kut Teh then go buy lights de..haha...yummy leh...

oh..we reached there evening time I tink... finished dinner at 333 Ba Kut Teh then go buy lights de..haha...yummy leh...

oh i was there after my lunch at loy kee then happen to see " hey light arcade is there" lets go see see ...hahahaha...

tink albert will remember me cos my "monster" was running ard in the shop monkeying ard *faint*

hahaahahaa... ur "monster".. so funny leh u..

actually that was the first shop we went to and straight away buy liao.. cos from forum alot recommend Lights Arcade ma..

how much u spent for lightings for the whole house?

hahaahahaa... ur "monster".. so funny leh u..

actually that was the first shop we went to and straight away buy liao.. cos from forum alot recommend Lights Arcade ma..

how much u spent for lightings for the whole house?

my gal is a terror! almost can tear the shop down type hahaha..

i spent ard 2k for the whole hse with 15 nos of downlights (but no of downlights to be confirm again) one gd thing abt light arcade is they are subjective to cancellation...

did albert told u the round light we bot a few shops away frm them selling at a much much higher price!!

ya he did!!! haahahaa... he say he always ask his customer to go in that shop and check out the price then keep quiet and leave that shop...

think the ball ball light finishing le.. went back on Tuesday (28 Oct) and did some changes to some lights and he mention left with 2 balls only...

we spent $1427 (without downlights). cos our ID says our ceiling quite low, so don't recommend us to have false ceiling..

ya he did!!! haahahaa... he say he always ask his customer to go in that shop and check out the price then keep quiet and leave that shop...

think the ball ball light finishing le.. went back on Tuesday (28 Oct) and did some changes to some lights and he mention left with 2 balls only...

we spent $1427 (without downlights). cos our ID says our ceiling quite low, so don't recommend us to have false ceiling..

i used to stayed at the blks opp ur blk...also st 65 :notti:

i see a few forummers doing false or L box with downlights leh...anyway no downlights can save a bit of costings as well..just get nice nice lights will get the same effect also ...

ya ya i went inside the shop pretend to see see see then check price out we go hahahaha cos too ex lor..!