IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

Work in progress :paint:

Shoe rack

IMG_0193.jpg

TV feature wall - naked worker not included! :P

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

Bought lots of crockery, received a set of cutlery for Christmas and now looking at curtain makers! Bit by bit we are getting there!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
WAH say... very envious when I see all your carpentry work. matches very well.

Hi pinkpetter, I'm not sure yet - maybe I'm not good enough at visualising! I'm really hoping everything turns out as nicely as according to 3D perspective!

So far renotalk forummers haven't been forthcoming with their comments about how the house is coming out - or maybe their expectations are super high! :P

haha some people too busy oogling at photos la. :)

Noticed that your cabinets are slanted inwards.. looks very modern really.

keke. ya. i prefer looking at photos rather than commenting. sian. i think i shuld start packing my hm n showing photos now =p

keke. ya. i prefer looking at photos rather than commenting. sian. i think i shuld start packing my hm n showing photos now =p

Thanks all, but was expecting more comments to see if I made the right decisions.

Living Room: Cream white organza day and dark bronze (100% blackout) Mixed Fabric Night Curtains

MBR: Platinum Grey (100% blackout) and silver organza day curtains

Study: 1 roller blind in black

Bedroom 3: 1 roller blind in silver-grey

Thanks all, but was expecting more comments to see if I made the right decisions.

Living Room: Cream white organza day and dark bronze (100% blackout) Mixed Fabric Night Curtains

keke. abit lazy ma. n internet is kinda slow. so best is juz to see all pics n move on. but ya! dun worry, u're definitely on the right track :yamseng:

mwerkz, I was just wondering thats all. By the way I saw the same stool available at a small shop at AMK St 1 called S&C going for $70 (without bargaining).

mwerkz, I was just wondering thats all. By the way I saw the same stool available at a small shop at AMK St 1 called S&C going for $70 (without bargaining).

oo. thanx. now considering if i shuld get a stool for shoe cabinet area. cos my main entrance area is pretty small. not sure if putting another stool there will make de area look even smaller. but good thing will be, it'll add on as a chair ard de house. useful in times of having too many guests over =p

thanks for the pics, now we can see how strong and firm are the tv feature wall already ;)

its indeed v strong to hold the tv. i have always been thinking of whats made "inside" the feature wall. now i am convinced :good:

Hi Redang,

ur furnishing & accessories r nice.

may i know where did u get ur Bellari 700mm professional sink?? hw much isit??

hubby trying 2 find something similar. so far saw tat ho kee(their hse brand) has 1 which is $380. franke & blanco r out of our budget...

Yang Guo, haha glad to be of service! :D:bleah:

Cher, We paid all in all $5XX (I can't remember the exact amount as the receipt is with my fiancee) for the whole package - which includes the 700" professional stainless steel sink, colander (**** expensive unless you really like it) and tap.

Apparently their sink is constructed out of 1.2 mm stainless steel, same thickness as blanco's - to withstand dents and dinks - but at less than 1/3 of Blanco's price! But check though, I recall Blanco a few weeks back they had a promotion for the sink and tap for around $1,000 (if you really like Blanco).

Bellari

117 Jalan Besar Singapore 208837

Updates, updates, updates!

Now waiting for tinted mirrors to complete each item!

Shoe cabinet

IMG_0217.jpg

TV feature wall

IMG_0218.jpg

Bomb shelter feature wall

IMG_0219.jpg

Considering putting this wallpaper at the back of the living room

co_goodrich65.jpg