Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Redang

Our Love Sanctuary @ Strathmore Avenue Aka Forfar Heights

Yay! :dancingqueen: Laminates done!

Monday will see the carpentry people to start installing! :notti:

Off shopping for furniture tomorrow - anyone knows nice places to pick up nice and affordable black glass dining tables - You can try Celini..I bought their Manhattan Dining table(polished SS with black top) with 4 chairs ard $1.5K...but ermmm not very affordable and out of your budget?? but you can chose length of 1.4 or 1.7m...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Bought furniture over the weekend! Yippee! :sport-smiley-018::rolleyes:

Was looking for a modern, contemporary like these, but had to forgo them to seat more people.

ArcoLamp.jpg

Philippe Starck Louis Ghost Armchairs

IMG_0174.jpg

White Lacquer Table (with stainless steel legs)

IMG_0175.jpg

Manhattan Dining Chairs (Customised with creamish white leather)

IMG_0176.jpg

Black Lacquer Stool

IMG_0177.jpg

White marble coffee table with midnight grey handsown carpet

IMG_0178.jpg

Low slung contemporary sofa in black fabric finish (not this shade)

IMG_0179.jpg

My WTB loves some elements of baroque, Victorian, Edwardian style furnishing, while I prefer a more understated, chic sleek design so I think the ghost chairs are a great addition to our house!

KartellLouisChairsGhostandCharlesGh.jpg

KartellLouisGhostChairsClearbyPhili.jpg

KartellLouisGhostChairsBlackandWhit.jpg

Even the Victoria Ghost Chair looks so nice!

KartellVictoriaGhostChairClear.jpg

i like your White Lacquer Table (with stainless steel legs)

it must be v exp right? i was looking for this type of table also but hard to find. Most are made of Chrome legs.

how much did u get this for ? abt $2k?

i like your White Lacquer Table (with stainless steel legs)

it must be v exp right? i was looking for this type of table also but hard to find. Most are made of Chrome legs.

how much did u get this for ? abt $2k?

Hi Yang Guo,

What's the difference between stainless steel and chrome? Would it make a huge cost difference?

Anyway I got an initial quote for 1.5K including 4 leather dining chairs, but got a bulk discount as I got the coffee table (it is without the stainless steel strips in the photo) and sofa. They also threw in tampered glass for the dining table free. Anyway there are a number of sales now so just look around!

Edited by Redang

Hi Yang Guo,

Our initial quote was 1.5k for four leather chairs - but we got a bulk discount as we bought the coffee table and sofa there as well. They also threw in tampered glass free.

Hi Yang Guo,

What's the difference between stainless steel and chrome? Would it make a huge cost difference?

Anyway I got an initial quote for 1.5K including 4 leather dining chairs, but got a bulk discount as I got the coffee table (it is without the stainless steel strips in the photo) and sofa. They also threw in tampered glass for the dining table free. Anyway there are a number of sales now so just look around!

hi redang,

Chrome will tarnish and turn dull colour when in contact with water (if u dont clean the water off immediately).

Stainless steel is better material that will not turn dull and tarnish so easily

so stainless steel price is normally more exp than chrome lor.

If its stainless steel for the price that u got, its really a super good deal :good:

Edited by Yang Guo

how much is this? n where u got it from? lookin for something like this to put beside my shoe cabinet

mwerkz, actually this was given free to us as well. But you can go down to Winter at IFC Sungei Gadok to have a look but think you know that there are many complaints with them.

I'm taking a risk because the salesgirl promised to follow-up closely. Fingers crossed.

hi redang,

Chrome will tarnish and turn dull colour when in contact with water (if u dont clean the water off immediately).

Stainless steel is better material that will not turn dull and tarnish so easily

If its stainless steel for the price that u got, its really a super good deal :good:

Yang Guo, I didn't know that! Learnt something new today! :bow:

hi redang,

Yang Guo: I didn't know that! I learnt something new today from you! :bow:

mwerkz, actually this was given free to us as well. But you can go down to Winter at IFC Sungei Gadok to have a look but think you know that there are many complaints with them.

I'm taking a risk because the salesgirl promised to follow-up closely. Fingers crossed.

keke. so they are actually from red apple? my furniture from red apple were delivered nicely n punctually. maybe i'll check out those small shops where they have 1chair 99bucks thingy. see whether i can find something like this =p

keke. so they are actually from red apple? my furniture from red apple were delivered nicely n punctually. maybe i'll check out those small shops where they have 1chair 99bucks thingy. see whether i can find something like this =p

Ya, I didn't realise they were affliated to Red Apple until much later. Anyway, the lady - Labon - that served us was really on the ball. Knew exactly when shipments were coming in to Singapore, and reassured that she will keep us informed if there are any delays.

Nevertheless, lucky you about the delivery after seeing many complaints from forummers about Red Apple until I am getting concerned. Will keep everyone posted about it.

Anyway, Mwerkz, I will help you look out for stuff - if I see anything I will take a photo and post it up for ya. Hope this helps.

My sister got your dining lights as her bedroom lights, in a different arrangement. Very pretty! The swarovski crystals are really beautiful when light shines through! That's just about the only item they decided that it's not very practical but wanted to splurge on.

Ya, I didn't realise they were affliated to Red Apple until much later. Anyway, the lady - Labon - that served us was really on the ball. Knew exactly when shipments were coming in to Singapore, and reassured that she will keep us informed if there are any delays.

Nevertheless, lucky you about the delivery after seeing many complaints from forummers about Red Apple until I am getting concerned. Will keep everyone posted about it.

Anyway, Mwerkz, I will help you look out for stuff - if I see anything I will take a photo and post it up for ya. Hope this helps.

great! ya. cos when i ordered, i din know when i wan it to be delivered. den my salesperson say 2mths before de day i want the items, juz call them n dey can go ahead n ordered. so i went ahead with my order 2mths before dec, den 1mth before delivery check tat they have order n tat my shipment is coming in on time.

keke. 2days before delivery, i postponed my delivery for 1wk, cos handover delayed by 1wk. den 3days before de final delivery, i called n ensure everything is in good hands. de day before delivery, de guy called me!! yeah!! furniture delivered. keke =p

hope everything goes smoothly for u too. n thank for offering to take pic of chairs tat u c. remember help me check got red or black hor =x

My sister got your dining lights as her bedroom lights, in a different arrangement. Very pretty! The swarovski crystals are really beautiful when light shines through! That's just about the only item they decided that it's not very practical but wanted to splurge on.

Hi Rain,

We fall in love with the lights from our first look :dribble: so we really like them too. Our living room walls, ceiling and floor are dark coloured, so we hope the crystals will give it a nice, warm silhoutte! I can't wait to get them installed! :rolleyes:

By way do you think its not practical? This is much easier to clean than a conventional designer piece or chandelier! We paid a little more though to change the standard crystals to swarovski ones as the colours are so pretty!

Carpentry has started :rolleyes: - some photos from last night's progress!

Study

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

MBR

IMG_0183.jpg

Walk in wardrobe

IMG_0184.jpg

Also bought crockery from various distributors/wholesalers. Photos to follow when I get them to the new place!

WAH say... very envious when I see all your carpentry work. matches very well.

hahah he not exactly naked la... :P

Edited by pinkpetter