Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kksg2000

Anyone Engaged 3d Innovations?

Hi all,

We had just engaged Benny from 3D.

Actually we initially wanted to go with another id but one of my friend recommended him to us. We went for a meet up at his showroom in sin ming.

He seems to be a friendly and nice. He had even prepare some sketching before we sign to help us understand better.

We were really impressed by him when he brought us to his own home to show us some of his ideas and worksmanship so we decided to sign with him.

To be frank, pricing wise he isn't the cheapest neither the most expensive so still acceptable we guess.

Anyway, our renovation will start in march so we'll update you guys again! Cheers!!!

Thank you

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all,

We had just engaged Benny from 3D.

Actually we initially wanted to go with another id but one of my friend recommended him to us. We went for a meet up at his showroom in sin ming.

He seems to be a friendly and nice. He had even prepare some sketching before we sign to help us understand better.

We were really impressed by him when he brought us to his own home to show us some of his ideas and worksmanship so we decided to sign with him.

To be frank, pricing wise he isn't the cheapest neither the most expensive so still acceptable we guess.

Anyway, our renovation will start in march so we'll update you guys again! Cheers!!!

Thank you

Good luck on your reno. But who will be not friendly and not nice attending appointment with potential clients ? 3D is quite a big company, all the best and remember to share

Hi anyone engaged Sam Toh from 3D innovative before? Any feedbacks??

Oh, I engaged him for my 5rm flat Reno last yr. Price wise, after comparing with few quotes that time, feel that theirs is the middle range one. To me, I find that their workmanship is good & most importantly he is very responsive.

I think most impt thing in engaging an ID is he must be easily reachable. Bcse as a layman, we don't know much on dimensions & design. So everything also must ask the ID's advice b4 buying the furnitures & other stuffs. So he's always there to answer my enquiries which this is something I'm very satisfied on his service. (",)

Oh, I engaged him for my 5rm flat Reno last yr. Price wise, after comparing with few quotes that time, feel that theirs is the middle range one. To me, I find that their workmanship is good & most importantly he is very responsive.

I think most impt thing in engaging an ID is he must be easily reachable. Bcse as a layman, we don't know much on dimensions & design. So everything also must ask the ID's advice b4 buying the furnitures & other stuffs. So he's always there to answer my enquiries which this is something I'm very satisfied on his service. (",)

Hi Icychew,

Thank you very much for the feedback... Though i have yet to sign with him but i oso feel that he is very responsive, easily reachable and react very fast to my requirements in terms of revising of quote. AM only worried about the workmanship. The price he quoted for our EM is very reasonable and lower compared to the other companies like Rhiss and Rest n Relax. We are going to meet him again real soon and hope we can quickly confirm on the id.. haha.. thanks for the feedback.. :)

I didn't engage 3D but excuses from ID are always the same! Reservist seems the most one used by ID. Follow by hospitalization, overseas, relative passed away blar blar blar.

Edited by gemini

Oh, I'm meeting her nxt week to discuss on my renovation plans.

Though i have not meet her b4 but already seen her good reviews at renotalk blog. You can go check it out....

so I'm quite looking forward to meet her too.

U have already meet her before? How was it?

Oh, I'm meeting her nxt week to discuss on my renovation plans.

Though i have not meet her b4 but already seen her good reviews at renotalk blog. You can go check it out....

so I'm quite looking forward to meet her too.

U have already meet her before? How was it?

Cant seem to find the blog. She sent me a quotation but was higher than our budget.

Do let me know how she is... :D

I had engaged Maurice last month for my EA at choa chu kang. So far he deliver what he promised & the service he provided is constant before & after sign up with him. I can say very responsive & responsible chap. I engaged him because of the quality workmanship & design. Till now I don't have to worry about the job progress, he is always keeping track of work. Really eager to wait for the Carpentery to be install next week. Hope every thing goes smoothly. I would strongly recommend him to my friends