Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kksg2000

Anyone Engaged 3d Innovations?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hello people :unsure:

Quick question - when you signed the quotations and hence paid the first 10% deposit using cheque, to which company did you all pay?

My first quote is 3D Innovative Design Pte Ltd.

Subsequently revised quote is 3D Innovative Design 1 Pte Ltd.

But when I read the terms, it said issue cheque to 3D Innovations Design Pte Ltd.

Have you all noticed if there are differences??

Hi,

I have sign up with Jimmy from 3D and have take up the HDB-Kitchen & 2 Bathrooms @ $13,888 package + customised package.

My renov started this week and Jimmy told me that he will not be laying any wall tiles for area where the kitchen cabinet going to be install. I would like to know whether anyone who took up the same HDB-Kitchen & 2 Bathrooms package experience the same thing?

Is this normal that you do not require to lay the tile since kitchen cabinet will cover the tiles....

Thanks

did anyone engage George from 3D ? He give me some good ideas to save money but later i met Jim from Ideal Design he gives me another options which i think its valid. any ideas ?

Hi,

I have sign up with Jimmy from 3D and have take up the HDB-Kitchen & 2 Bathrooms @ $13,888 package + customised package.

My renov started this week and Jimmy told me that he will not be laying any wall tiles for area where the kitchen cabinet going to be install. I would like to know whether anyone who took up the same HDB-Kitchen & 2 Bathrooms package experience the same thing?

Is this normal that you do not require to lay the tile since kitchen cabinet will cover the tiles....

Thanks

I took up a package like yours from another ID and they tile all up behind the cabinet. Some ID will tell you its a waste since its covered by the cabinet but will they refund you the saving? So, I think you have to insist of they tile up all the way. :yamseng:

Hi all,

Would like to know did anyone engaged Jason Lau from 3D Innovations?

Appreciate for any feedback and review.

Thank you!

Regards

Christina :)

Hi Christina,

After getting and comparing so many quotations from many ID firms, my wife and i have signed with Jason from 3D as my wife felt that Jason is more experience in knowledge, responsive and creative. He even sketch some drawings for us to see and explained. Hopefully our renovation project will be a good one. Will update soon when renovation starts.

Ezen

Truly speaking, it's not necessary to have tiles behind the kitchen cabinets n it's money saving for the ID firm, no doubt lol

However, I would prefer to have the cabinets secured to the wall rather than to have tiles in between, since we are not gonna see the tiles behind? Don't we think..

I would choose practical wise than to pleasant wise.. ✌😁

Uneven floor tiles. Got hollow floor also. Grout not properly done. Common toilet floor tiles all 'bleeding marks'. Dunno what stains are those. Supposed to have it washed away but nobody came. Supposed to have a 'inspector' to go thru all items after Reno is done but all missing. This is not the worst!!!! Nobody clear debris and rubbish that is inside and outside the house. I paid the Indian cleaners to clear all these rubbish!!! Can you believe it????

Uneven floor tiles. Got hollow floor also. Grout not properly done. Common toilet floor tiles all 'bleeding marks'. Dunno what stains are those. Supposed to have it washed away but nobody came. Supposed to have a 'inspector' to go thru all items after Reno is done but all missing. This is not the worst!!!! Nobody clear debris and rubbish that is inside and outside the house. I paid the Indian cleaners to clear all these rubbish!!! Can you believe it????

who is your ID?

The ID has already left the company. The company did not inform me and nobody take over my house until I make a complain to the company that my house is 'undone'. Is this good?

The next question is about the person that took over. He did something but nothing can be done much also and certain things left undone. After some touch up, again nobody clear debris. I've given up and paid 2nd time to Indian cleaner to help me clear the rubbish.

Hi all,

After so many positive comments here, I decided to contact jimmy to done up my house and ask a quotation from him. Glad that he came and we told him what we want to do. After that i am told that the quotation will be ready within 5 to 7 days. (Okay there is nothing wrong here).

I SMSed him on the fifth day if the quotes are available, there wasnt a reply. After 7 days has gone pass, there is still no sign of the quotes and no communication from him....it was quite annoying as we plan to repaint work first before CNY and other construction work can be done after CNY. (You may find it a small issue as there are other people that can do the work)

From here, I question his professionalism. If he is unable to give me quotation on day 7, all he has to do is inform us. If he is busy with other properties, all he could do is pass it on to his colleagues. This led me thinking if he is a sincere and responsible person. Hm.......am still pondering.... (Am here just to tell the forumers what I have encountered and experienced)

Now, I have to think twice if he shows up with his quotation.....

Hi,

I have engaged Jimmy to renovate my 4R resale flat in mid Nov 12. Like all, I am skeptical at first when I read about the many good comments about him in this blog. However after meeting up with him, I found him to be frank, know his trade well and his quotation was reasonable.

As I needed to move out and rent a place to stay during the reno, he agreed that I could move back after 4 weeks and for his, I must commend his professionalism in honouring this committment. He has a good team of workers and I am satisfied with the quality of masonry works. As for the carpentry works, there were some deviations but he managed get them corrected in a timely manner.

In summary, the renovation went through quite smoothly without any major hiccups. No doubt I had to continuously monitor the progress of the work and report any deviations, but Jimmy was pretty responsive to address any concern that arises. As my family begin to settle in and enjoy the new environment, we found that it is worth the price we paid for. And for that I would like to register my appreciation to Jimmy and his team for putting in much effort to get our place done up the way we have desired.

Alex Chum