Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest careBnet

Water Feature

our water feature which we put facing the main door stopped working the moment we put in our new home (it was working fine previously). so no water flowing means no wealth flowing out?

I personally dun like electrical operated water features cos u have to on ur electricity continuously, if u off the elect at night and on it in day, it is like ur wealth is on and off (stop). The worst is if the motor spoiled, the water feature is not working, then is like ur wealth stop there. Rather prefer something like fu Lu Shou or lucky animals etc. for display.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest careBnet
I personally dun like electrical operated water features cos u have to on ur electricity continuously, if u off the elect at night and on it in day, it is like ur wealth is on and off (stop). The worst is if the motor spoiled, the water feature is not working, then is like ur wealth stop there. Rather prefer something like fu Lu Shou or lucky animals etc. for display.

may be you got the point, but we still have to respect what our feng shui master say, right? since we engrage them,we sure listen and not to correct him. agreed , if he advise until half way,are you going to tell him wat he advise is not realitics. b cos( personally dun like electrical operated water features cos u have to on ur electricity continuously, if u off the elect at night and on it in day, it is like ur wealth is on and off (stop). The worst is if the motor spoiled, the water feature is not working, then is like ur wealth stop there.)heehee , wait get smack by him haha , you dare?? i dun dare. ya wat you say is correct and make sense. they will be a BUT if going to correct fengshui master heee

:notti::notti:

care

may be you got the point, but we still have to respect what our feng shui master say, right? since we engrage them,we sure listen and not to correct him. agreed , if he advise until half way,are you going to tell him wat he advise is not realitics. b cos( personally dun like electrical operated water features cos u have to on ur electricity continuously, if u off the elect at night and on it in day, it is like ur wealth is on and off (stop). The worst is if the motor spoiled, the water feature is not working, then is like ur wealth stop there.)heehee , wait get smack by him haha , you dare?? i dun dare. ya wat you say is correct and make sense. they will be a BUT if going to correct fengshui master heee

:notti::notti:

care

Hi careBnet, if I will to engage a FSM to see my house, I will definately respect what he says, but will also tell him my own thinging, to let him know for him to correct me if I am wrong. Well, I dun thing, I should do thing blindy if I view it differently. The FSM is there to enlight u wat u should do, but, whelther u r going to follow and do 100% is up to u. It does not mean if u follow 100%, U will get 100% good results, it all depends on alot of other factors I think.

Guest careBnet
Hi careBnet, if I will to engage a FSM to see my house, I will definately respect what he says, but will also tell him my own thinging, to let him know for him to correct me if I am wrong. Well, I dun thing, I should do thing blindy if I view it differently. The FSM is there to enlight u wat u should do, but, whelther u r going to follow and do 100% is up to u. It does not mean if u follow 100%, U will get 100% good results, it all depends on alot of other factors I think.

hi clement,

you got your point, but when we engage FSM if we dun follow 100 percent, you know la, would feel uncomfortable with it. all ppl behavour this way.i mean if we engage fsm and if we dun follow 100 percent i mean is not very sincere for the FSM,some how it still contain of suspect with his advise, some more we pay for good FS and dun follow, what is the point for engaging FSM to advise if you dun follow the instruction 100percents.must as well just move in without any FSM guideline.Or buy a FS guide book from any seven eleven store and u can do your own FS and didnt have to follow the fs book 100percent.

we can do whatever FSM ask to the 100percent, but i dun expect any in return in 100 percent, just with eveything soon soon li li and pin an that all. so wat you want for 100 percent??

care

hi clement,

you got your point, but when we engage FSM if we dun follow 100 percent, you know la, would feel uncomfortable with it. all ppl behavour this way.i mean if we engage fsm and if we dun follow 100 percent i mean is not very sincere for the FSM,some how it still contain of suspect with his advise, some more we pay for good FS and dun follow, what is the point for engaging FSM to advise if you dun follow the instruction 100percents.must as well just move in without any FSM guideline.Or buy a FS guide book from any seven eleven store and u can do your own FS and didnt have to follow the fs book 100percent.

we can do whatever FSM ask to the 100percent, but i dun expect any in return in 100 percent, just with eveything soon soon li li and pin an that all. so wat you want for 100 percent??

care

U r right, as long everything is soon soon li li, pin pin an an tat is good enuff.

Guest careBnet
U r right, as long everything is soon soon li li, pin pin an an tat is good enuff.

:sport-smiley-003::sport-smiley-003:

so planning to have FSM, Mace also can give good advice... you are check with him also

care

my fsm tell me to place light lamp or live plant at my wealth location

If place light, sure work on electricity mah.. so i dont understand why cant place stuff at wealth location using electricity

:sport-smiley-003::sport-smiley-003:

so planning to have FSM, Mace also can give good advice... you are check with him also

care

No la, I prefer to do thing my own way. wat happen if the FSM want me 2 do someting I dun like ? So far I m comfort in the place I stay. Thanks CareBnet.

Actually, this is the main problem, your like and don't like follow your luck, hundred fengshui masters can tell you thousands things, but eventually your choice is depend on your own luck. So, can you change your luck by fengshui, I thnk it is quite difficult if not impossible.

Edited by fengshui-123

Guest careBnet
Actually, this is the main problem, your like and don't like follow your luck, hundred fengshui masters can tell you thousands things, but eventually your choice is depend on your own luck. So, can you change your luck by fengshui, I thnk it is quite difficult if not impossible.

so sad for you. are you going to look for hundred over fengshui master to judge your life and luck. wat you say is not correct. come on, FS is just some thing that given ppl a hope and looking forward on their life and boost up their morale. is not basically all go for better luck, better luck meaning for you ???? win horse race, stirke 4D , NO, every one want fs is to minimise the bad luck and lookng forward for ping an and smooth in works. that all. Luck ...nah , luck is just only your own thinking.let me correctb you ,stay happy in life is consider heathly and lucky. are you not happy in wat you have now. bro, :notti:

care

The placement of water is very important aspect of Feng Shui, it is better left to the professional as incorrect placement can create serious problems for the occupants.

Water substantially affects the flow of Qi in a property. Water in the right place encourages positive Qi flow. Water in the wrong place may create drastic outcome or violent flow of Qi.

hi of all,

water feature with ball rotate , location of placing is important?

care

Location is important. Up until 2043, the Southwest, East, North and Southeast are safe sectors to locate the small water feature.

If the water feature is big e.g. fountain, big aquarium, fish pond, waterfall; it's best to consult a FSM.

Location is important. Up until 2043, the Southwest, East, North and Southeast are safe sectors to locate the small water feature.

If the water feature is big e.g. fountain, big aquarium, fish pond, waterfall; it's best to consult a FSM.

Engaging a FSM is as good as you engage a financial planner. He will analyse your situation and make recommendations. Ultimately, you will decide yourself depending on the risk level. You may also can DIY if you read up a lot, just like managing your finance and make investment decisions.

[Removed website advertisment]

Edited by JuzChris