Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest careBnet

Water Feature

my FSM told me that, wealth area should not have anything which require electric power supply de wor...

i asked him how abt those using batteries de, he also said, try not to...

=(

nowadays many many ah kow and ah meow wear nice expensive suits, go for a few expensive FACIAL, then tell you they are fengshui mud-stirs.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Guest careBnet
nowadays many many ah kow and ah meow wear nice expensive suits, go for a few expensive FACIAL, then tell you they are fengshui mud-stirs.

bro Mace

hope you still remember me, you have given me advice before, but now i need your advice again. problem is my wife fall sick for months, on and off , without recover yet. some of my fren say is due to my water feature, they told me every year got to relocate to position , will it be true.????

pls advice bro

care

bro Mace

hope you still remember me, you have given me advice before, but now i need your advice again. problem is my wife fall sick for months, on and off , without recover yet. some of my fren say is due to my water feature, they told me every year got to relocate to position , will it be true.????

pls advice bro

care

nothing to do with water feature if the position was set by a fsm.but do make sure the water is ALWAYS CLEAN!!!!

check WEST section of house. minimise fire at WEST. eg red, candles...etc

And please visit the DOCTOR even if you have a tiny mini cold or cough - this year dont play play - it's a SICKNESS year.

Guest careBnet
nothing to do with water feature if the position was set by a fsm.but do make sure the water is ALWAYS CLEAN!!!!

check WEST section of house. minimise fire at WEST. eg red, candles...etc

And please visit the DOCTOR even if you have a tiny mini cold or cough - this year dont play play - it's a SICKNESS year.

yes

thank for advice

my wife is ok and nothing got to do with the water feature/

thank MaCe