Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
saeran

-our Own Court @ Membina-

Hi.. we got it at 30% discount @ Space. Initially is $350.00 each. After discount become $245 each...

Is Space still having a sales now? How come I din now? :furious:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Is Space still having a sales now? How come I din now? :furious:

be patient, anyways you can always try lifestorey as well. Their last 50% sale was around Aug. End of year should see more sales coming.

50% wah...yes, in fact I am in Kartell Centrepoint's mailing list. Their big sales is in December but I never knew they have sales more then 30% one lor. 50% I will definitely go wilddddddddddddddddddddd :sport-smiley-003:

One thing about having a fixed settee is that..it is er...fixed.

Make no regrets.

And oh, make sure the table one purchase is something similar like the one I have got.

Else, one will have difficulty trying to get in, the the legs at the side!

:bangwall:

stool.jpg

Sofa Stool which Baby handcarried in CTC. Amazing! 1200 Baht. Must buy!

Hey sister, you unwrapped your stool already or not huh? I cannot wait to see the whole stool leh. :dancingqueen: hehehe

Btw, I saw the box behind the picture. The leg was dismantle one ah when you bought it from CTC? Meaning they pack in this box, so that your 'lau gong' can carry back is it? Eh...by any chance you have the shop name or not huh? I really like it leh... Most importantly, it's only Baht 1,200 :notti:

Where do you intend to put this stool leh?

Edited by ilmare612

stool.jpg

Sofa Stool which Baby handcarried in CTC. Amazing! 1200 Baht. Must buy!

Hey sister, you unwrapped your stool already or not huh? I cannot wait to see the whole stool leh. :dancingqueen: hehehe

Btw, I saw the box behind the picture. The leg was dismantle one ah when you bought it from CTC? Meaning they pack in this box, so that your 'lau gong' can carry back is it? Eh...by any chance you have the shop name or not huh? I really like it leh... Most importantly, it's only Baht 1,500 :notti:

Where do you intend to put this stool leh?

Haven't unwrap leh.. scared dirty.. actually is pretty much the same as what you see. The material is PVC lorh... brown colour with white legs!

Yes, you very spot on. Need to install legs ourselves one. They got put the sponge at the handle for you so you can carry the 10KG through Chatuchak lorh..kakaka...

No shop name. But is the only shop in CTC selling this stook when i went there. Is along the main alley one. So no need to go inside if you can't stand the heat.

My baby also ask me where i want to put this stool leh.. :unsure:

No answer as yet leh. Now sitting at entrance.

Below my gold frame.

hahaha...you really make me want to go BKK. Haiz...but FH worried about safety so told me to hold the trip first. You can use as shoe stool lor. Sit to put on/take off shoe. Hey, one more question...they have more then one design right?

On a seperate note, I also had the same Ikea Baroque Frame as you. We bought it to convert into a mirror :sport-smiley-003: Where is yours now? Only saw you spray paint gold on it but not sure if I saw the purpose of it.

Edited by ilmare612

Yes, I think they have other colours (pink...black..etc) and prints of the PVC. Think got the cow/leopard fur-ish material also. Same price! But we never took cause at that point, feel that doesn't match our house.

Go when things there are more or less settled ba?

Wah! I never spray paint! Cry... I hand painted it okay!~~ hahahah... tedious one. ..though I anyhow brush..

Ours is hanging at the foyer. When you open door can see liao. Just a frame there. We broke the glass panel and is good too... Gold frame against purple walls...Saeran's fav colours!

Gng to hang photo frames around the main gold frame. Hope the result is good!

frame%20foyer.jpg

Hi, my frame is still with the mirror shop. You know what, I may not need the glass. If you are keen and not in a hurry, please PM me your contact. If confirm the mirror shop did not utilise my glass piece on the mirror, I do not mind giving it to you. It's always a blessing to share. Only if you need the glass lah. :)

hahaha...you really make me want to go BKK. Haiz...but FH worried about safety so told me to hold the trip first. You can use as shoe stool lor. Sit to put on/take off shoe. Hey, one more question...they have more then one design right?

On a seperate note, I also had the same Ikea Baroque Frame as you. We bought it to convert into a mirror :sport-smiley-003: Where is yours now? Only saw you spray paint gold on it but not sure if I saw the purpose of it.

u can safely go BKK lah, i just went 2 weeks ago,pretty nothing happening there leh, still the same mah, still lotsa tourist shopping in MBK and CTC and most importantly suan lom night bazaar still open. can see lotsa home decor there also....

u can safely go BKK lah, i just went 2 weeks ago,pretty nothing happening there leh, still the same mah, still lotsa tourist shopping in MBK and CTC and most importantly suan lom night bazaar still open. can see lotsa home decor there also....

oh great...any good buys? which hotel you staying huh?

Hello mivec2.4

The length is 5ft. Total cost is slightly higher than $1K

This includes the bench and the cabinet below.

Height, as you can see if more than 1.6m.

This is inspired by the bench we saw from an exhibition by a design house. :) (though someone mentioned that this looks like a mental hospital~)

Hi saeran,

can check with you, is the back of the bench made of cushion cover by learther.

And the bench itself, is it also got cushion? :dunno: