Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
saeran

-our Own Court @ Membina-

Wow....nice nice and looks like a condo style.

Your diy kichen trolley is good.

Is it eary to install?

I might buy one.

The circular shoe holder...how much it cost and where can I get it?

One word: BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ur place is really :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: !!

the laminates for your living room are EDL laminates rite?

very nice cos we were also considering that range

but in the end we chose glossy for the kitchen

thanks for the lites info

will go check them out!

Hello SmartFool

Believe the laminates for living room feature wall is from Evershine-World of Laminates. I think EDL ones were featured in Home & Deco mag. Their 'diamond' is too big. Just my opinion..

Hi neighbour!

Congrats and

Welcome keke..

Great photos and lovely place :D

See u around

:dancingqueen:

Hello Simpleboi...thx for the compliments & see ya ard too

very nice hse u have there.....

oh another thing is I LOVE all ur lights!

Hello bubble-ling... thx..Me love my lights too.. hehehe.. took very long and much effort to find them.. am sure you all house owners have the same feeling too..

Hello Angel81..okay..more photos coming up. BTW, what you waiting for as mentioned in your signature? hehehe.. any tblog to share?

Hee... I'm currently waiting for my 1st and 2nd appt, and also waiting to start my reno. haha! So still no tblog to share. Now here to learn from u guys on reno stuff. :)

Wao.. 21k is a good deal, with all ur carpentry, lights etc. :thumbs up: Love ur lights esp, the living room crystal one. Very very cool! Haha, actually love almost everything in ur new home. Very nice tofu squares oso. hehe..

So when are u gg to move in?

Edited by Angel81

Wow....nice nice and looks like a condo style.

Your diy kichen trolley is good.

Is it eary to install?

I might buy one.

The circular shoe holder...how much it cost and where can I get it?

One word: BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Hello h4happy.. I din't install the trolley. My HTB did. He did it faster than I paint the gold frame :P So you can roughly gauge..haha...

The shoeholder can be found in Molecule. A shop in Marina Square.. i think about SGD150 ++. If needed, I can confirm the price for you again

Yah.. we wanted our house to be 'condo' style.. cause also small like a condo..might as well ma..

Hi saeran

Your house is really :dribble:

Can introduce your contractor to me? Thanks ^^

Check your PM :)

SPAM! hahaha....very nice and impressive house you got there, worth all the effort and time for this!

Hello darcbleu...Thanks! Check PM later okay :)

Your hse is so nicely done up and u are also very creative. Cos i think all of us will not have though that the granite top could be so good use too.. :good:

Hello missyling.. actually is my baby/HTB's idea on this. Cause he feels that the cost should NOT include the cut away part if contractor is going to take it back. So we requested contractor to cut it our nicely and keep it for us. We still have one small piece. (Basin cut out area). Don't know what to do with it. Haha.. Actually wanted to use as coffee table top. But think very tough!

Hee... I'm currently waiting for my 1st and 2nd appt, and also waiting to start my reno. haha! So still no tblog to share. Now here to learn from u guys on reno stuff. :)

Wao.. 21k is a good deal, with all ur carpentry, lights etc. :thumbs up:

Hehe... no wonder waiting la~ But is an exciting wait right? Nevermind..got time, read reno-forum and magazines..get ideas and best if can get contractor to do what you want (if you don't mind the co-ordination)

*** SGD21K does NOT include the lights I bought. What I meant is the lighting points/electrical points etc..

BTW, the tofu squares look like mental hospital or not? Kakak.. :sport-smiley-004:

We will only shift in officially after our wedding next year :)

But am planning to throw party @ my place liao!

Edited by saeran

Hehe... no wonder waiting la~ But is an exciting wait right? Nevermind..got time, read reno-forum and magazines..get ideas and best if can get contractor to do what you want (if you don't mind the co-ordination)

*** SGD21K does NOT include the lights I bought. What I meant is the lighting points/electrical points etc..

BTW, the tofu squares look like mental hospital or not? Kakak.. :sport-smiley-004:

We will only shift in officially after our wedding next year :)

But am planning to throw party @ my place liao!

Hee... exciting and frustrating loh. Tink with all the appt dates, delays, reno etc, I can only shift in smetime April next year. Super long wait !!!! :bangwall: But yeah, been reading forum and mags since the start of the year. So when I get the floor plan, will go search for contractors liao. hehehe...

Ooo.. but well, still a very good deal, considering the stuff that u did. No lar! Dun look like mental hospital loh. I like the velvet lining, cuz will be able to protect the jewellery etc. Hehehe..

With such a gorgeous house, I'll defn-ly wana throw a party to show it off! :notti:

Hee... exciting and frustrating loh. Tink with all the appt dates, delays, reno etc, I can only shift in smetime April next year. Super long wait !! !! :bangwall: But yeah, been reading forum and mags since the start of the year. So when I get the floor plan, will go search for contractors liao. hehehe...

Ooo.. but well, still a very good deal, considering the stuff that u did. No lar! Dun look like mental hospital loh. I like the velvet lining, cuz will be able to protect the jewellery etc. Hehehe..

With such a gorgeous house, I'll defn-ly wana throw a party to show it off! :notti:

Opps.. I thought the tofu squares you talking about is my dining bench.. cause one vendor we looked for mentioned that.. till date, i think this is super funny lorh..

MBR%20hf.jpg

After HTS mounted @ MBR. From Philips too.. By the time we actually mounted this thing, the price has already dropped by 30 bucks or so!

Evita.jpg

Evita!

blocks.jpg

Choosing btw Evita and the one above. (Both from Cellini) In the end, went for Evita. Is very big. Actually, too big at 3m for our court. But we love it too much... PLUS, we had searched for the sofa which we both like for a VERY Long time.. :bangwall:

Nice lights, u spend quite a fortune on them.

Hello jamest77...yah lorh..hehe..can't help it.. want house to be bright bright..(nice nice)

:sport-smiley-018:

Edited by saeran

Okay..more photos.

mbr%20toilet%20warm%20light.jpg

MBR warm T5 light. Good for sleepy eyes in the middle of the night.

dining%20table.jpg

Our processed marble table from MR DECO @ IMM - Taken with table runner bought from BKK. Actually, IMM is the last place one can find furniture, in our opinion.

Our clear & yellow stone in the foreground. Coolness.

dining%20table2.jpg

Without table runner.

dining%20table1.jpg

Side view.