Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aneon

Finally...our Home

Hi 666, We also wanted the pool table cum dining table at first. But you need to find a place to put the counter top(big and heavy--comes in 2 halves). I think you really need to take a look first. The pool cum table tennis can be flipped. Then you can just take out the table tennis net and put a protective table cloth on top. Voila! You can use it for dining or buffet table when you entertain. And the photos didn't give it justice. Goodluck on your decision. Call Ron first to set-up an appointment.

Hi DoubleJ, I also got the bar stools in Pool World. They supply most bars here in SG, but only comes in black and white. If you want a higher backrest, it's $68. Here's the photo of my bar stool:

imag0232ew5.jpg

Yep we do entertain alot, pinkpetter. I missed doing it when we shifted from a condo to a 4-Rm Flat(rental). Now, I can't wait to be the hostess again! Hehe. I hope that it will turn out quite the way I want it.

Thanks rdnest. I'll take photos of hacked bathrooms later.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi DoubleJ, I also got the bar stools in Pool World. They supply most bars here in SG, but only comes in black and white. If you want a higher backrest, it's $68. Here's the photo of my bar stool:

thx thx. felt its really good price. will check out PWE soon. reno 30% done only. :unsure:

I b putting at the same area wher aneon is putting..cant decide whether 7 or 8 ft. mayb 7 ft to play safe.

I tink hav to go dwn 2 the place to visually see..sure will PM u.

I got a frd working in this industry but i tink he charge like quite exorbitant altho old frds..mayb his pool tables professional type.

He quoted like $3k+ for 2nd hand pool tables.:(

Im not a professional..juz play2 for fun..dun need such tables.