Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bill_rock

The Interior Place @macpherson

they sent me a quote, with their own cost price, plus another customer's quote with customer address as well :o

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i did contact them for a quote which they send back

however the quote has two pricing. i figured out its their cost price vs their 'selling price'

its interesting to see the difference but i decided not to sign up cos how come they so blurrrr.

I am thinking of engaging TIP for my renovation

Any bros here got experience from them

At first i thot their reno will be **** ex but to my surprise it fit my budget so now asking for any bros here w any bad comments abt them :D

Hi J!

Sorry for the late reply.

No I didn't sign with TIP in the end. Jack is a very nice guy but I find him a bit too meek. I can't imagine him winning an arguement with a contractor! Quotation is a bit on the high side as well.. He proposed a lot of carpentry.

I signed with Ideal House's Johnny in the end. Best price and he is very easy going.. I add this and that he also didn't "gey gao" (ji jiao) with me :)

Hi annjoy,

Sorry for the late reply too. I didn't sign with TIP as well. His price is slightly steep. I spoke with Linewerkz and I am considering.

I know you have signed with Ideal House, but any chance you spoke to Linewerkz before, or any feedback about them?

Hi J!

Sorry for the late reply.

No I didn't sign with TIP in the end. Jack is a very nice guy but I find him a bit too meek. I can't imagine him winning an arguement with a contractor! Quotation is a bit on the high side as well.. He proposed a lot of carpentry.

I signed with Ideal House's Johnny in the end. Best price and he is very easy going.. I add this and that he also didn't "gey gao" (ji jiao) with me :)

I met up with Jack. They are having a promotion now... free 1 3D drawing. :) Can't wait to see it!

Anybody had Jack as their ID?

Hi annjoy,

My wife and I met with Jack too. We thought he was a nice guy. Mind sharing if you have signed up with TIP?

J

Dear forummers,

My wife and I just met with this ID to discuss on the renovation for our new 5RM flat in Eunos. The designer offered pretty good ideas and came across as sincere and genuine.

We have spoken to few other IDs but have not decided on one yet. The Interior Place will get back to us on the final costs soon.

We would really appreciate if anyone can share feedback on this ID? Both good and bad feedback are welcomed so that we can see both sides of them.

PS - Only genuine and constructive comments are appreciated. :paint:

hi starry_83, if you want, I can give u that promotional flyer. Haha cos they didnt take it from me.

The 3D drawing i saw it liao but they don't allow me to take it away. Only quotation can take away. :)

[/quote ↲

ha but how are you going to pass me e flyer eh? So are you ok with the quote? I juz gotten my quote! Its really on the high side.muz meet up with my ID to slash e price by alot...not sure how it'll turn out man...

oh man.you are lucky :)

will you be sharing the 3D drawing with us when u got it?

hi starry_83, if you want, I can give u that promotional flyer. Haha cos they didnt take it from me.

The 3D drawing i saw it liao but they don't allow me to take it away. Only quotation can take away. :)