Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Misc100

Is It Better To Hold Cash Or Property (2nd) Now?

Is it better to hold cash or property (2nd) now?

This is referring to a 2nd property.

Since we are heading for a deep recession (dunno how many years then can recover) and Citigroup predicting a 40% drop in properties prices.

Rental income may also drop.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Since we are heading for a deep recession (dunno how many years then can recover) and Citigroup predicting a 40% drop in properties prices.

u got nothing better to do, ask so many times. haha

cash is the king. but if ur hand like to itchy and cannot tahan to see money then asset is the king :)

if for me i will hold property. at least will rent out and hv some income. touch wood if lost a job still can hv a little money from rental.

when retiree i will sell it and enjoy the money :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004: thats my dream :notti:

cash is the king. but if ur hand like to itchy and cannot tahan to see money then asset is the king :)

if for me i will hold property. at least will rent out and hv some income. touch wood if lost a job still can hv a little money from rental.

when retiree i will sell it and enjoy the money :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004: thats my dream :notti:

hahaha, exactly what i'm thinking

now just waiting for the market to drop further nia :notti:

Now is definitely better to sell. Problem is that there is no buyer! :unsure:

Whee your 2nd property? If you let go cheap cheap, sure have buyer. There so many rich people in Singapore and the world.

cash oso will drop rite. jus like property.

Lady Luck,

Saw your outstanding tasks. But there is one task I think can be reprioritized.

I felt compelled to share my thinking on the education part...

If you have a diploma, yes, please, by all means, further your education (no distance learning please). The probability of getting mgmt roles are higher with degree than diploma and that is money well spent.

However, if you have a degree, then please don't waste any more money going for Masters or such.

It is a waste of money plus missed opportunity costs.

Example, you have to pay $40k (masters) and missed opportunity costs (Your annual salary).

However, You do not necessary will get career advancement or higher pay with a Masters.

However all said, higher pay and career advancement ultimlately depends on:-

1) Your Job Ability

2) Your Networking Ability

The Masters should only be taken if the company sponsored you or has mentioned to you that they would like to promote you and a MBA would be good.

cash oso will drop rite. jus like property.

Lady Luck,

Saw your outstanding tasks. But there is one task I think can be reprioritized.

I felt compelled to share my thinking on the education part...

If you have a diploma, yes, please, by all means, further your education (no distance learning please). The probability of getting mgmt roles are higher with degree than diploma and that is money well spent.

However, if you have a degree, then please don't waste any more money going for Masters or such.

It is a waste of money plus missed opportunity costs.

Example, you have to pay $40k (masters) and missed opportunity costs (Your annual salary).

However, You do not necessary will get career advancement or higher pay with a Masters.

However all said, higher pay and career advancement ultimlately depends on:-

1) Your Job Ability

2) Your Networking Ability

The Masters should only be taken if the company sponsored you or has mentioned to you that they would like to promote you and a MBA would be good.

may be too late now, on hindsight, it is better to keep cash