Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
BoonPin85

A Guideline For All House Owners (new)

Dear all,

i think everyone is rushing for the house renovation and quite busy searching for reliable and responsible ID / CONTRACTORS,therefore i have a lists of good for recommend...just a piece of advice and guideline based on i know well of them ..........

SPACIOUS PLANNERS (can refer to Winnie Bek & Angie Toh, bosses of the company, design wise, quite well known for its carpentry works and design as well, price wise, consider little bit high, but worth it..however still can refer to Winnie for further discussion, she is easy-going person and she can help you to arrange and propose for you as well )

G PLAN ( quite famous in this forum esp Kelvin NG, looks like Taiwanese Artist, NONO but seems very busy to handle too much of jobs, beside him, still can look for Gordon Leong, Kenny Leong (Gordon's brother),EL ,ARRON n others ID ........have to meet them up during evening coz all of them are busy.....hehe

INNER VIEW DESIGN & CONTRACTS ( can refer to Colin Tan & Jason Tan (bosses of the company, the rest have to depends on your luck when talk to them.....HOWEVER GOT some comments of this company in this forum, can track back for those black listed id esp A**DY YE*

STILES DESENO INTERIORS.....management system very messy...if possible..think twice , this is piece of advice no try to badmouth them...for those encounter with JOHNSON, i think they suppose know what am i talking about..........

WEIKEN.COM/FUTURE HOME (highly recommend LISA TOH & JUSTIN ONG ......the rest of those IDs are more contractors type..eventhough they have promotion, but think twice before put on the doted lines.....got lots of fedback from forumers in this forum,can track back as proof...

EARNEST INTERIORS ( I would like to say it's a responsible ID firms esp boss, James Lim himself manage well of his company, beside Benedict, can go for Frankie Er, Ben Sng n Zann Loo..no need i to say, got so many good comments from this forum....

IDEAL HOUSE ......( one of the famous ID firm in this forum, as said no need to say so much..can give it a try however Kenneth, BOSS not able to handle too much project.....

DG GROUP....maybe seldom ppl heard of this company because they seldom go for advertisement and it is a responsible person ....quite experience in tilling works as the boss himself used to be a tiler .....ctan refer to the boss,ANDREW .......

HOME CONCEPTS INTERIORS ( so far never heard house owners complaint on them .........can look for William or Patrick, they are quite well experienced in this line, or else Liya also not bad...

JOO GUAN HUAT (it is an old type renovation firm.....so far reputation is good and so far ok

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

How about *spam* Service & Consultant (*** DESIGN)

Dear all,

i think everyone is rushing for the house renovation and quite busy searching for reliable and responsible ID / CONTRACTORS,therefore i have a lists of good for recommend...just a piece of advice and guideline based on i know well of them ..........

SPACIOUS PLANNERS (can refer to Winnie Bek & Angie Toh, bosses of the company, design wise, quite well known for its carpentry works and design as well, price wise, consider little bit high, but worth it..however still can refer to Winnie for further discussion, she is easy-going person and she can help you to arrange and propose for you as well )

G PLAN ( quite famous in this forum esp Kelvin NG, looks like Taiwanese Artist, NONO but seems very busy to handle too much of jobs, beside him, still can look for Gordon Leong, Kenny Leong (Gordon's brother),EL ,ARRON n others ID ........have to meet them up during evening coz all of them are busy.....hehe

INNER VIEW DESIGN & CONTRACTS ( can refer to Colin Tan & Jason Tan (bosses of the company, the rest have to depends on your luck when talk to them.....HOWEVER GOT some comments of this company in this forum, can track back for those black listed id esp A**DY YE*

STILES DESENO INTERIORS.....management system very messy...if possible..think twice , this is piece of advice no try to badmouth them...for those encounter with JOHNSON, i think they suppose know what am i talking about..........

WEIKEN.COM/FUTURE HOME (highly recommend LISA TOH & JUSTIN ONG ......the rest of those IDs are more contractors type..eventhough they have promotion, but think twice before put on the doted lines.....got lots of fedback from forumers in this forum,can track back as proof...

EARNEST INTERIORS ( I would like to say it's a responsible ID firms esp boss, James Lim himself manage well of his company, beside Benedict, can go for Frankie Er, Ben Sng n Zann Loo..no need i to say, got so many good comments from this forum....

IDEAL HOUSE ......( one of the famous ID firm in this forum, as said no need to say so much..can give it a try however Kenneth, BOSS not able to handle too much project.....

DG GROUP....maybe seldom ppl heard of this company because they seldom go for advertisement and it is a responsible person ....quite experience in tilling works as the boss himself used to be a tiler .....ctan refer to the boss,ANDREW .......

HOME CONCEPTS INTERIORS ( so far never heard house owners complaint on them .........can look for William or Patrick, they are quite well experienced in this line, or else Liya also not bad...

JOO GUAN HUAT (it is an old type renovation firm.....so far reputation is good and so far ok

are u referring the *spam* located at Balestier Road .........??? they used to be at IMM however there is another *spam* consultant at toa payoh afterwards change to *** design, due to disputes occurs between the two partners..

are u referring the *spam* located at Balestier Road .........??? they used to be at IMM however there is another *spam* consultant at toa payoh afterwards change to *** design, due to disputes occurs between the two partners..

Now the company is located at Toa Payoh Lor Blk 107

yeah..*** Design currently is running by Alex Wee...so far i can say he is a good person and quite responsible ppl...never never heard complaints from house owners...just have disputes with his ex-partner.He used to work for *spam* Design

Guest mcatsgp

Someone recommend him to me :(

When I contacted him, he was working with other company and gave me lots of sweet empty promises .. but at that time i didn't realize until I sign up with him ... and that's when all the trouble started. Before the renovation complete, the boss of the new company 'ask him to find another job' ... and left all the messy ...

Unfortunately for me ... the boss of the renovation company didn't do better job than him, either :((

Someone recommend him to me :(

When I contacted him, he was working with other company and gave me lots of sweet empty promises .. but at that time i didn't realize until I sign up with him ... and that's when all the trouble started. Before the renovation complete, the boss of the new company 'ask him to find another job' ... and left all the messy ...

Unfortunately for me ... the boss of the renovation company didn't do better job than him, either :((

But now his Id r also veri the good leh

Well one THING to NOTE.

Never ever PAY to any ID/contractor any CASH. Always PAY to the company, either in cash/check/nets. If pay to company in cash, they will provide a cash receipt with company logo. Even if ID/contractor help u buy things, either pay ONLY when goods reach your house or if need deposit, pay to the company of the things you buy from.

YEAH..i am agree as well never ever make the payment in CASH....recently lots of renovations firms now is in cash flow problems same things happens to Ids and contractors as well.BEWARE when they ask u guys to make 30% deposit when u sign up with them.....normally is 10% for the deposit........

Dear all,

Hello,

My hubby and I are not familiar with any of the renovation firms here in Singapore. We are about to renovate the resale flat in January. So far, we have gotten quotations from about 7 firms. We got their names from Radac list. After getting the quotations, we have shortlisted three. They are - Wonderhouse, D'Esprit and Creative Interior Design.

Wonderhouse - referred by my colleage

D'Esprit - listed under Radac and CASE Trust

Creative Interior - very aggressive and propose to finish renovation within 5 weeks only

Do you have any feedback for these firms? We will appreciate your help.

Many thanks.

YOU ARE RIGHT.

Never ever PAY to any ID/contractor any CASH. Always PAY to the company, either in cash/check/nets. If pay to company in cash, they will provide a cash receipt with company logo. Even if ID/contractor help u buy things, either pay ONLY when goods reach your house or if need deposit, pay to the company of the things you buy from.

DO NOT PAY CASH, make sure you get a receipt, even you find the IDs/Contractor is friendly. Pay only the when goods received. No people in this world, dun want money.

For those making payment for the uplifting of Materials.. Bear in mind to pay them after or during the Hacking Process i(make sure permit HDB permit is applied) if there is any to be done. Do not be so anxious as Contractors/IDs will rushed you and tell you all sort of reason that they need to pay employee, and need to so on. And they will triedn their BEST to be very very Friendly, but after received payment. YOU ARE GONE

Wonderhouse - referred by my colleage

D'Esprit - listed under Radac and CASE Trust

Creative Interior - very aggressive and propose to finish renovation within 5 weeks only

Do you have any feedback for these firms? We will appreciate your help.

Many thanks.

Act i don really believe in firms under RADAC/HBAy and etc.. think this way, all these firms are paying a fee to join this committe/forums, surely they will get the backing from them even if there are complaints.. will u side the coy that pays u or the home owners that pay the coy?

anyway this is just my point of view and a bad exprience by my colleague.. guess all depend on coys rather den under wat RADAC or HBAY...

just my 2 cents view :)

Act i don really believe in firms under RADAC/HBAy and etc.. think this way, all these firms are paying a fee to join this committe/forums, surely they will get the backing from them even if there are complaints.. will u side the coy that pays u or the home owners that pay the coy?

anyway this is just my point of view and a bad exprience by my colleague.. guess all depend on coys rather den under wat RADAC or HBAY...

just my 2 cents view :)

thanks for your points of view. do you have any recommendations?

will appreciate your help.

many thanks.

thanks for your points of view. do you have any recommendations?

will appreciate your help.

many thanks.

This forum gt a few good 1... such as IDeal hse, Gplan and etc.. read on their threads..

Mine is done by intradesign.. is a reliable coy.. feel veri safe for them to handle my home.. :)

Just a word of advise...

Do not give CASH no matter how FRIENDLY or NICE or VERY TRUSTED your Contractor/ID is. Most Reno ID, have cashflow problem. They might tried to tell you excuses e.g. they do not want to go bank to change money for and their workers need salary , or even go hardware shops to buy accessories (sealants, tools, etc..)

Make sure make payment in cheques and should be crossed & made payable to the the Reno Company. Ask for Company Official Receipt.