Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dukebenson

Where To Buy Carpet?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi duke,

i'm not sure what ur price range is like for "good price" :P but I've seen such rugs @ LUSH when I went there last Sat. In fact there were lots of different colors for such bling-bling rugs. you may wish to take a look over there. And I think there's some promotion going on. Can give them a call to confirm the price before making a trip down.

Tel: 65-6858 5882

Hope this helps!

hi duke,

i'm not sure what ur price range is like for "good price" :P but I've seen such rugs @ LUSH when I went there last Sat. In fact there were lots of different colors for such bling-bling rugs. you may wish to take a look over there. And I think there's some promotion going on. Can give them a call to confirm the price before making a trip down.

Tel: 65-6858 5882

Hope this helps!

Hi! i went to LUSH but they are selling it around 600 Plus. Only the Flurry carpet (look like animal skin design) selling at S$280...

I saw the one l liked at bench road Furniture mall one of the shop selling at S$399. so i thought maybe places like geylang serai might have some carpet shop selling below that! hee hee... does anyone have any idea?

me oso looking for shaggy carpet... any tips/contact?

:horse:

just bot my carpet from lush 2m by 3m. polyester type, silver 2 tone..

paid 676 for it. thought quite good price as same material at molecule cost 3k.

only thing is lush is made in china..

molecule claim italy.

Edited by yapyap

bought my carpet from Objet located at amoy street. Quite nice and now they having up to 40% sale so a 1.6x2m carpet only cost me about 200-300 bucks

me also looking for carpet....

wonder Geylang got any good and cheap and light carpet...

he he

thanks

Hi - Have you guys tried IKEA? They have a range of good carpets.