Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tingshen

Juicer Juicer Juicer! What's Your Recommendation?

initially when i first saw the juicer, i also wanted to buy, but its too ex for me leh. since i am quite lazy to wash the machine. very tedious job to do that. but i am currently using an old model, the Moulimex brand.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I use the Philips Juicer. It is quite powerful. You can juice fruits and vegetables. I think good for those who do not take much veg but prefer juice. Washing is also quite easy if you do it immediately after use. I saw some fruits stall using the Philips Juicer too.

Cheers!

Hi! 
I wanted to share my personal opinion on the juicing topic as I went through these same debates myself. I actually have Breville juicer.

It's the best slow juicer.

Brand & Model:Breville BJS600XL Fountain Crush Masticating Slow Juicer

Key Features :
Extracts maximum juice yield from soft fruits & vegetables
Ultra quiet 240-watt motor
Direction control helps to dislodge blockages
Filter basket with auto purifying for maximum yield and easy cleaning
Juice contains more fiber and less froth
Juicer Type: Masticating / Single Auger
Power/Speed: 240 watt / 80 RPM

On 4/22/2009 at 3:47 PM, leen said:

juz my 2 cents...

i bought a glass jar lemon juicer n blender. i find the blender is of a better choice coz i can put in alot of fruits of different sizes and definitely easiler to clean.

the juicer has a filter of some kind and fruit's purees (eg. orange pup) gets stuck there. there will still be some that's hard to come off even when i use a toothbrush to brush them. so i think it gets quite unhygenic for the next juicing.

my blender is a braun brand with a glass jar for easy cleaning n also being more hygene as plastic type tend to be scratched and mixed into the food when u do blending. its abit loud though.

It cannot be denied that some juicers are really difficult to clean. I have a Breville Juicer and I like it. The reason why I chose it is because it has no filters that are difficult to clean and can be cleaned in five minutes. It's a convenient thing for me, it can be easily found in various electrical stores, and it is affordable.