Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
clockwork

Stupid Agent & Seller

actually is a risk that u want to consider taking lor

Agree price and then do valuation report.

I did during August. Heng the valuation came out only 4K below our agree price

if valuation report to high u have to let go ur $1k but u can keep the valuation report if not sell back to the owner lor.

Ya , That's why my agent took our money back the very next day and return to us , when the seller's agent wanted us to pay for the valuation. :furious: .

Coz the day before he said the val result will be out soon, then he change story ! :curse:

You are lucky the valuation was below the agreed price. Wish I could have your luck ;)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Ya , That's why my agent took our money back the very next day and return to us , when the seller's agent wanted us to pay for the valuation. :furious: .

Coz the day before he said the val result will be out soon, then he change story ! :curse:

You are lucky the valuation was below the agreed price. Wish I could have your luck

;)

no no it will be lucky if the valuation is above the agree price for my case so I dun have to pay COV and my agree price is cheaper than valuation but still lucky 4k COV only

By the way the 1st deposit when the seller signed th OTP need not to be 1k.... but 1k should be the max. Usually both agent will push for high deposit cos scare u give up later

Edited by tommy78

no no it will be lucky if the valuation is above the agree price for my case so I dun have to pay COV and my agree price is cheaper than valuation but still lucky 4k COV only

By the way the 1st deposit when the seller signed th OTP need not to be 1k.... but 1k should be the max. Usually both agent will push for high deposit cos scare u give up later

Tommy is right, I faced the same problem when I purchase my flat (still waiting for my 1st appt). The seller wanted to sell me his flat @ $344K (val) + $18K (COV) but his valuation has already expired. I like the flat very much but the seller just wouldn't give in, insisting for $362K but at the same time, he refuse to do up a valuation report first and wanted me to pay $2K for the OTP. In the end, I told them at most I will pay for the valuation report (abt $200). After much negotiation, we all agreed.

My plan was if the valuation turn out to be lesser than the original valuation amt of $344K, I can just forgo the $200. But luckily, it turn out to be $360K and I just need to pay $2K for COV...quite lucky I would say.

I saw this flat which me & hubby really liked. Although it was in REALLY bad , cialat condition , but we still wanted it.

After meeting with the agent and seller , the agent said that the seller is selling at below valuation , coz it's a negative sale. And they have to move out at a specific date or HDB will reposses their house.

Seller can't even afford to pay the agent commision and the COV agent is asking is just to cover his commission fees. We were aggreable to that.

The agent wants us to pay $1000 1st , :deal: to show that we are sincere buyers , again we were agreable.

OTP was already signed and when my agent went over to have the sellers sign the OTP , the agent said he wants us to do the valuation report !! :curse:

Normally after we sign OTP and both parties agreed to the sale then we pay them valuation fees , but this agent wants us to pay 1st !!

My agent was like WHAT !! How can you ask us to pay 1st ? What if the valuation is way above our budget ? He already gave us a quote of $3xxx,xxx , and gave his word he stick to that price . We thought he alreday submited the valuation request but apprently he didn't. Was waiting for buyer to pay. :curse:

My agent wanted to see prove , to see if he was lying.

So true enough , he did show papers to indicate that the sellers MUST move out in 3 weeks time and they own HDB $60,000. But sellers are broke , no $$ to pay valuation and the agent refuse to fork out $$ !!

Like that how to sell flat !! Idiot !!

Wahlan !! What if I pay for them the valuation , and it's way above our budget ?

My agent told him, regardless of who don't want to pay , still MUST have valuation report , if not how to sell !

WHAT AN IDIOT !

So now my agent have to chase him to do valuation report and we have to wait for the result which is in around 2 weeks time !! I'm so angry , I finally found the flat that I wanted and have this kinda stupin agent and seller.

We're just keeping our fingers crossed , and in the meantime , my agents are still looking for other flats for us. But It won't be the same , coz we REALLy wanted that flat.

Hope the valuation is lower then expected , whawha hahahahha

just to check.. what location is that??

I think you must choose reliable agents and sellers before undertaking any property matter... Kindly visit the links and you will find some of them here

I think you must choose reliable agents and sellers before undertaking any property matter... Kindly visit the links and you will find some of them here

ermm...where's the link ar?