Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
risis

Tutu's Home Sweet Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ohhh i vote for 3 and 4 too! its will definitely look so good! are you also a fanclub pink colour supporter? then go and get some hello kitty kitchen merchanside too! then it will look so "pinky good together"

hehe..i love pink!

i am bioing a hello kitty toaster..can toast kitty face on bread.hehe

Are you doing a floating cabinet, don't see any base below?

hihi! yeah..be doing a floating cabinet, but partial suspended only:) worried of the weight

this weekend is a tiring one! we bought tons of stuff..$$$$$$$$$ flyfly...

3May09.jpg

we spend 4k in asia excel mkting....didnt realise we will do it. the shop look so small....yet they r like doremon.... got tons of hidden catalogues....

Regreted the heater we bought...its too big!!! 40litres...and its call AO smith...cant find any review:(...

my contractor freak out when i told him we bought a jacuzzi....haha...he frantically helped me look for power supply in the toilet..luckily there is one!! else e jacuzzi will realli be a white elephant le

HI risis,

How much did u pay for the jacuzzi bathtub? what is the length? Are u going to ask your contractor to install the bathtub and how much does he charge for that and the matching tiles ard the tub? tks

HI risis,

How much did u pay for the jacuzzi bathtub? what is the length? Are u going to ask your contractor to install the bathtub and how much does he charge for that and the matching tiles ard the tub? tks

Hi enivi..

not sure of the size..i think 1400 x 750 ba..sumting ard there

hmm..he install it foc? i duno..din c an extra charge in quote..

not sure wad u meant by tiles....its included coz i do my toilets overlay tiles together...but hes setting up a long bath for the tub...extra $...think ard 600

this weekend is a tiring one! we bought tons of stuff..$$$$$$$$$ flyfly...

3May09.jpg

we spend 4k in asia excel mkting....didnt realise we will do it. the shop look so small....yet they r like doremon.... got tons of hidden catalogues....

Regreted the heater we bought...its too big!!! 40litres...and its call AO smith...cant find any review:(...

my contractor freak out when i told him we bought a jacuzzi....haha...he frantically helped me look for power supply in the toilet..luckily there is one!! else e jacuzzi will realli be a white elephant le

we spent the same amount at Asia but mine is at the IMM branch. Your heater 40L???? so kiasu!! hahahah i think a normal HDB flat 25L or 30L will suffice. can get it change?

we spent the same amount at Asia but mine is at the IMM branch. Your heater 40L???? so kiasu!! hahahah i think a normal HDB flat 25L or 30L will suffice. can get it change?

hihi! same shop..ehe..imm too..

the salesguy said for bathtub 30 is not enuff..but i think..i wana change to 30..will go back this week..shld be able to change ba,.he have not ordered, coz i dunid the delivery yet.

hihi! same shop..ehe..imm too..

the salesguy said for bathtub 30 is not enuff..but i think..i wana change to 30..will go back this week..shld be able to change ba,.he have not ordered, coz i dunid the delivery yet.

oh yah.. i forgot about ur bath tub... in that case better check properly in case by the time u fix up the pressure not enough then waste all your money.

oh yah.. i forgot about ur bath tub... in that case better check properly in case by the time u fix up the pressure not enough then waste all your money.

wads pressure not enuff? Im thinking of changing to 30 or 35....

i think so many litres..daily use is a waste of electricity..

i prob will use bath tub for like once a wk onli...

will postpone the reno by 1 wk, for piece of mind:)

my contractor says, perhaps is a blessing in disguise, we got more time for everything. I guess its true. We've been so stressed up. Theres so many things to do, to buy, to think.

Update on my pinky kitchen:

my contractor wasnt satisfied with the last choice of pink & white tiles, as it really wasnt pink enough or white enough.. SO he said he will find time to go defu lane and comb the place. But he added a veryvery cute comment "i think it is harder than buying grasshoper concert tickets"..hhehehehehehe

So i waited for a day, and the very next day, he send me a mail with the pictures..

pinknwhitetiles1.jpg

1 & 2 are the tiles we chose last week. The cream colored 'white' tile and very light pink 'pink' tiles

3 & 4 are the tiles he found in defu lane

its definately more pink! and veryvery qiao...this was the kind of pink i tot i wanted for kitchen floor, coz its more retro..

Table top

thinking of using this white table top->

kitchenwithwhite.jpg

he did one in grey table top too.

kitchenwithgrey.jpg

Pink kitchenware

pinkitchenware.jpg

Gosh...i am so excited over the pink kitchenware!!! i almost wanted to buy them back...until i remember.. "GREAT SINGAPORE SALE" is coming....

i must be patient...

Hi risis

Congrats to yr new home

I like yr PInk kitchen and the kitchen ware

It s a sweet color....i have always like pink but didnt venture into selecting pink for furnishing as scared too pinkish

i also stay in jurong, but its a resales flat

Edited by Mimi

Oh, so you've postphone by 1 week, good, more time to buy things.:)

So Edmund really go & comb defu lane for you, I love your no. 3 pink tile, so pinkish.

The no. 1&2 tiles so dull, lucky he never stops there, that's typical of him.

Wah! you got so many pink kitchenware, your kitchen sure very nice one! ;)

wah .. your pink kitchen is going to be very special and unique!

The bright pink tiles are definitely nicer than the original one, your contractor is very good! :)

Oh, so you've postphone by 1 week, good, more time to buy things.:)

So Edmund really go & comb defu lane for you, I love your no. 3 pink tile, so pinkish.

The no. 1&2 tiles so dull, lucky he never stops there, that's typical of him.

Wah! you got so many pink kitchenware, your kitchen sure very nice one! ;)

haha..i havent buy the pink kitchenware....waiting for great sg sale...

yes! bravo to edmund ! he is still not very satisfied, coz the white tile slightly bigger than the pink tiles, hes worried the grouting line will be bigger than usual...so hes gona comb n find again...

now i hope he'll send me the ceiling works plan and livin rm pic!

:bangwall:

wah .. your pink kitchen is going to be very special and unique!

The bright pink tiles are definitely nicer than the original one, your contractor is very good! :)

thanks apples!

i hope so..im still stuck with the grey or white solid surface....

fridge n washing machine is white...hood n hob n sink is grey....

i tink either color will go well..but...but..the look with be quite different...

:bangwall: