Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Smallboy

Dream Home @ Clementi

can share the gd product you found??

Thanks. U tried it before, how's it?

I have tried several other products in the market and so far found a good one. It really helped to clean up the 20yr old dirty grout lines for my new place but bodies aching after we took 3 days to clean up.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Bought a new bed for my princess. We were using a double decker bed back in the old house.

Have been searching for a bed for her but prices are way too high or not very functional. esp ikea ones which may not be sturdy.

2009_0526Charisbirthday0162.jpg

This bed is what furniture shops sells. But I got it online at http://www.beds.sg/ProductList.asp?Sid=11.

I like it cos the roll out bed is very smooth.

I like it cos the prices are very good. Cheaper than most shops.

I like it cos the wood is solid wood.

I like it cos it is sturdy and safe. Why i know? I had a party with 7 girls (they were jumping on the bed last Sat at my girl birthday party). It didn't collapse, hahaha!

I like it cos the price includes delivery and installation. :good:

I like it cos the service telephone line provided is prompt and responsive.

I like it cos it exceed my expectations of a kiddie bed. I think this bed will be good for guest rooms or elderly parents too.

So, check out this website. http://www.beds.sg/ProductList.asp?Sid=11

There is quite a wide range to select from. From single beds to queen size ones.

This one I bought is only $158, add $99 for the pullout bed below. Total $257. Good price for the type of solid wood bed.

Edited by Smallboy

wow...u had a good deal! too bad I have bought the bed way before getting my keys. THis is how kiasu I am :x Any live-in pics to show us?

Bet the kid are happy with the nice nice house ya ;)

hi Fannie, still WIP lei... still trying to pack the house and make it more tidy than ever. The process is always on going.

The kids are super happy...... so much more space to play with...... a proper dining area to eat together.

And I am super happy with my kitchen. really lots of space for storage....... lots of counter top area to work on. Just perfect!

We just had a birthday party for my girl....... wa... stress test with 7 screaming girls..... oily hands on my mirrors and cabinets (faintzzz) :) somehow they just love to run their hands across clean surfaces. YUCKS!

Photos will come next week......... hopefully decals can be up for my kitchen panels. And my kids room.

Edited by Smallboy

Tomorrow GSS! Yay!

Hitting OG sales for bedlinen...... today may hit Sia Huat.... near Pandan Road.

The one which has lots of cutlery, baking stuff. Warehouse sale. Today's papers

Address:

Sia Huat

20 Pandan Road

Rondy, it is Orchid Rise(ICI).... lavendar... my princess chose it. Now I am waiting for some butterflies decals... hopefully the Princess room will be better after that.

Tomorrow GSS! Yay!

Hitting OG sales for bedlinen...... today may hit Sia Huat.... near Pandan Road.

The one which has lots of cutlery, baking stuff. Warehouse sale. Today's papers

Address:

Sia Huat

20 Pandan Road

I saw that too! The Sia Huat sales I also tempted...but can't go :(

GSS start tomorrow? YEAH!!! more shopping...OG having good sales for household items?

now already on SALES everywhere!!! I work in orchard and have been buying abit here and there since beginning of this week :o have to control...control...

now already on SALES everywhere!!! I work in orchard and have been buying abit here and there since beginning of this week :o have to control...control...

hehe, i've no time to go shopping yet...been doing painting everyday since friday...finally complete yesterday...

now its time to shop around... :D

SERIOUS TEMPTATION TIME!!!!!

Went to Sia Huat Warehouse sale.

20 Pandan Road

Lots of tableware, glassware, all you need to be a domestic goddess which serves with beautiful tableware. hahaha....

VEry very worth it. Here is what i bought:

2009_0529siahuat0012.jpg

Mikasa crystal wine glass: very very good! Original was 16.95 per piece. Now only $5. Real crystal wor!

2009_0529siahuat0003.jpg

2009_0529siahuat0005.jpg

The Martini glass is for serving dessert. I am not a alcoholic la!!!!

Intesting bowls: $3

2009_0529siahuat0006.jpg

SERIOUS TEMPTATION TIME!!!!!

Went to Sia Huat Warehouse sale.

20 Pandan Road

Lots of tableware, glassware, all you need to be a domestic goddess which serves with beautiful tableware. hahaha....

VEry very worth it. Here is what i bought:

2009_0529siahuat0012.jpg

Mikasa crystal wine glass: very very good! Original was 16.95 per piece. Now only $5. Real crystal wor!

2009_0529siahuat0003.jpg

2009_0529siahuat0005.jpg

The Martini glass is for serving dessert. I am not a alcoholic la!!!!

Intesting bowls: $3

2009_0529siahuat0006.jpg

its such a gd deal!!!!! i especially like the crystal glass!

is it a on-going sale?