Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angel81

Angel's Heaven

Haha, can consider posting at the Baking Clubby tblog. :D Or start ur own tblog to share ur reno experience with us! :D Then can post ur creations for us to :dribble:

Hmm, there seems to be lots of EM sales/purchases at Hougang. The rest of the areas seem lesser, esp my area. :P

you know why ? cos your place the price now also quite high wor :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Same here! I like baking and cooking, but it's only after getting my own place that I can do all these stuff. :D Very happy spending time in my kitchen now. :P

Wah, west and Hougang very far leh. How come u were looking here and in the end chose Hougang? Hee, that means u like the rectangle balcony EM layout instead of square balcony ones? Hehe, same same. :D

Yes, i love baking and cooking too!! am veri excited as am getting a new kitchen!! as my current place i nvr redo the kitchen..so my new place i will hav a NEW kitchen! Veri excited.. but also headache at the same time as having tight budget to get the hob, hood and oven..cant buy too cheapo one too as am a heavy user.. :bangwall:

Ya..its far as in the 1st place we cant find any hougang Ems within our budget for the Covs so tot Jurong side will hav lower COV as my hub workin place is there and the ems there are generally bigger esp the living room..

you know why ? cos your place the price now also quite high wor :P

Haha, just went to check HDB webbie for recent transactions. Not very x leh~ It ranges from $440k - $478k. There's even one that's sold at $428k! But wah, just found out that there were 7 transactions at my area of 4 EM blocks fr Sept - Dec!

Lily, did u check my area (st 41)?

PS: I just check the few EM blocks surrounding my block, didn't include those further away. :P

Haha, just went to check HDB webbie for recent transactions. Not very x leh~ It ranges from $440k - $478k. There's even one that's sold at $428k! But wah, just found out that there were 7 transactions at my area of 4 EM blocks fr Sept - Dec!

Lily, did u check my area (st 41)?

PS: I just check the few EM blocks surrounding my block, didn't include those further away. :P

yes that is not my time, as those transacted sales you need to minus off 3mths. :) so those pp bot the ems during jun- sept la :) the valuation is not high in jurong but the cash is high wo...those renovated type can ask for 50k and still hav pp pay for it..i saw one nex to swimmin pool de veri near mrt normal renovation only asking for 50k and sold within a week wo....

And my agent tell me tat time..i am so use to stayin in north east better to stick back same area so in the end..get the em at hougang :)

Yes, i love baking and cooking too!! am veri excited as am getting a new kitchen!! as my current place i nvr redo the kitchen..so my new place i will hav a NEW kitchen! Veri excited.. but also headache at the same time as having tight budget to get the hob, hood and oven..cant buy too cheapo one too as am a heavy user.. :bangwall:

Ya..its far as in the 1st place we cant find any hougang Ems within our budget for the Covs so tot Jurong side will hav lower COV as my hub workin place is there and the ems there are generally bigger esp the living room..

Hee, then source for the cheapest price for the brand u're aiming at bah. :P Think by the time u get ur EM, it should be around Great Singapore Sale liao. Then can get lots of good stuff at cheap price. :dancingqueen:

Icic. Then how come Hougang? Near parents place? Hee, tink it's really fated to get an EM tat u like.

yes that is not my time, as those transacted sales you need to minus off 3mths. :) so those pp bot the ems during jun- sept la :) the valuation is not high in jurong but the cash is high wo...those renovated type can ask for 50k and still hav pp pay for it..i saw one nex to swimmin pool de veri near mrt normal renovation only asking for 50k and sold within a week wo....

And my agent tell me tat time..i am so use to stayin in north east better to stick back same area so in the end..get the em at hougang :)

Hee, true. I tried searching near the swimming pool too! Even those terok reno ones asked for rather high cov. :bangwall:

No wonder lar, I tot why such a big difference btw Jurong and Hougang. I also think that it's good to stick to the same area. Think I will be super not used to it if ask me to shift to North or East side. :P

Anyway since you guys talking abt oven hor is the one i buy good ah ? Me and my wife knows nothing abt oven :P

This is the oven I bought

Rinnai RBO-7MRX

Size - 594(w) x 535(d) x 594(h)

Capacity - 58L

Power Consumption - 2.4Kw/h

Color - Glass reflex

Temperature - 0 - 250 deg C

Cooking Functions

LightConventional top & lower elements

Convection fan, top & lower elements

Half grill element

Convection fan & grill elements

DefrostingFan element

Features Self-cleaning function

Removable double glass door

Auto cut-off timer function

Ultra fan plus

Auto cooling fan

Digital display

Anyway since you guys talking abt oven hor is the one i buy good ah ? Me and my wife knows nothing abt oven :P

Rinnai RBO-7MRX

Capacity - 58L

Color - Glass reflex

Cooking Functions

Half grill element

DefrostingFan element

Ultra fan plus

Auto cooling fan

Digital display

Think the oven sounds good. Was consider an oven from Rinnai too wen I was renovating. In the end got HOBZ, since it's a set.

Sometimes oven too chim no use, cuz duno how to use and in the end the extra functions become redundant. :P

Edited by Angel81

Think the oven sounds good. Was consider an oven from Rinnai too wen I was renovating. In the end got HOBZ, since it's a set.

Sometimes oven too chim no use, cuz duno how to use and in the end the extra functions become redundant. :P

Yes yes yes I also think so thats why i got the mid range one. Eh another reason is cos this one looks nice then nvr use 摆美 also nice Wahahahaha :P

Hee, then source for the cheapest price for the brand u're aiming at bah. :P Think by the time u get ur EM, it should be around Great Singapore Sale liao. Then can get lots of good stuff at cheap price. :dancingqueen:

Icic. Then how come Hougang? Near parents place? Hee, tink it's really fated to get an EM tat u like.

ya ..starting to go shopipng for these liao lo..as me shifting in end april will start renovating my em in mid mar! :) so not much time liao lo heee :)

Hougang as currently am staying in Sengkang..all the kang gang...hahah..yes my mum in hougang :) Mil in serangoon :)

Hee, true. I tried searching near the swimming pool too! Even those terok reno ones asked for rather high cov. :bangwall:

No wonder lar, I tot why such a big difference btw Jurong and Hougang. I also think that it's good to stick to the same area. Think I will be super not used to it if ask me to shift to North or East side. :P

Ya lo those owners know their pricing de..but still they can sell wo..so..

True..la ...but jurong not a bad place also la..:)

Rinnai RBO-7MRX

Capacity - 58L

Color - Glass reflex

Cooking Functions

Half grill element

DefrostingFan element

Ultra fan plus

Auto cooling fan

Digital display

Looks all rite, for me i will wan a full grill one as half grill meaning cant really grill for long?? i still need to do homework on this as my current oven when grill for too long it will trip! Your oven not cheap rite as hav self cleaning function.. :)

Yes yes yes I also think so thats why i got the mid range one. Eh another reason is cos this one looks nice then nvr use 摆美 also nice Wahahahaha :P

*faint* I really hope that it won't b 摆美. Dun forget, u gota try that egg tart recipe woh. :P

ya ..starting to go shopipng for these liao lo..as me shifting in end april will start renovating my em in mid mar! :) so not much time liao lo heee :)

Hougang as currently am staying in Sengkang..all the kang gang...hahah..yes my mum in hougang :) Mil in serangoon :)

Wah! Ur previous owners letting u have the keys earli arh? That's very nice of them. No wonder why u've started shopping for these stuff. :)

Ya lo those owners know their pricing de..but still they can sell wo..so..

True..la ...but jurong not a bad place also la..:)

Hee, yeah. Jurong quite good. Got the newly expanded Jurong Point, nice garden below my block and lakeside for a longer jog. :D

*faint* I really hope that it won't b 摆美. Dun forget, u gota try that egg tart recipe woh. :P

Wah! Ur previous owners letting u have the keys earli arh? That's very nice of them. No wonder why u've started shopping for these stuff. :)

Hee, yeah. Jurong quite good. Got the newly expanded Jurong Point, nice garden below my block and lakeside for a longer jog. :D

Yes no choice i mus hand over my flat to the new owner too ma... am lucky lo :) so 2nd appmt will be shifting in liao lo :)

Yes its good and my hubby always say the things at jurong is veri cheap de lo ;)

Looks all rite, for me i will wan a full grill one as half grill meaning cant really grill for long?? i still need to do homework on this as my current oven when grill for too long it will trip! Your oven not cheap rite as hav self cleaning function.. :)

eh dunno leh how to self clean ah ? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: