Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chows99

Do U Think $345k For A 5-room Hdb Flat In Punggol Is Ok ?

Hi guys,

wanna get a feel from all pple out there.

Recently, i offered $345K for a corner 5-room in punggol which is on the 6th floor. The valuation was just expired and it was at 355K

Do u think i got a good deal ? I liked that place n was renovated with needing just some enhacement to the place.hanks

Appreciate all comments. Thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Me 2 Cts.

There will always be a better buy next time just like buying computers..

Therefore you really must like the housing unit so much that you will put down mega bucks for it and when you eventually do, do not look back with any regrets whatsoever, just learn to enjoy a new lease of life as a proud house owner :)

Edited by Starscream

Hi guys,

Recently, i offered $345K for a corner 5-room in punggol which is on the 6th floor. The valuation was just expired and it was at 355K

Do u think i got a good deal ? I liked that place n was renovated with needing just some enhacement to the place.hanks

The 3rd quarter 2008 median price for a 5-room in Punggol is $391,500.

I think $345,000 it's good value for money.

At 345k for 5rm..i tink its cheap..

but new flats these days...every unit oso corner...

seems like owner desperate to sell...maybe check whether ah long hounding or divorced or haunted..hehe..

if not..i tink its a good buy.

Which cluster in Punggol? I just bought one highest floor Resale 5-rm flat in Punggol Central costs 450k (includes COV) in September 2008.

It was one of the most expensive HDBs that we viewed but because of we like the unit very much so don't mind to pay for it.

as long as they dun look like they are hounded by loansharks I will buy. I think it's a good deal. :) And the price will go up somemore in the future...

as long as they dun look like they are hounded by loansharks I will buy. I think it's a good deal. :) And the price will go up somemore in the future...

The price will still go up meh? Are you sure?

Hi guys,

i went to view a hougang flat at 2nd floor (23yrs old flat) also valuation at 345K. Whatsmore, urs is at 6th flr. Noticed that Punggol 5room are around 380K.... and if it requires min reno, i would think its a good buy!