Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ace_mav

Window Film Lobang For Renotalk Bro And Sis....

Just here to share some good deals for bro and sis here..

I just redo my entire house window film (privacy film) for like $720(inclusive of film removal) for a 5I house at pasir ris...**** good deal considering i was quoted $1.8k by a company referred to by my contractor...solar film he quoted me $800+ but i didn't take it cos i live at 2nd floor, how hot can it be..

but if you are looking for those high class solar film e,g lumbar..i doubt he has it...but its definitely **** cheap lah..i got 27 window pane in my house and all of it need the film removal...and its not an easy job..seen him do it and he manage to get a cut on his finger...

btw..i am just doing this out of goodwill since I am very happy with the good deal and workmanship provided..don't expect super service because he is just an uncle(speak very simple english) who came knocking on my door offering his services...he also provide door lock, blinds, curtain railing, door grill and window grill so you can ask him how much he charge...just wanna help him in this gloomy economic...i am sure he didn't earn as much as compared to the company who quoted me 1.8k freaking dollars...if you are interested...u can pm me for his contact and name..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I just redo my entire house window film (privacy film) for like $720(inclusive of film removal) for a 5I house at pasir ris...**** good deal considering i was quoted $1.8k by a company referred to by my contractor...solar film he quoted me $800+ but i didn't take it cos i live at 2nd floor, how hot can it be..

but if you are looking for those high class solar film e,g lumbar..i doubt he has it...but its definitely **** cheap lah..i got 27 window pane in my house and all of it need the film removal...and its not an easy job..seen him do it and he manage to get a cut on his finger...

btw..i am just doing this out of goodwill since I am very happy with the good deal and workmanship provided..don't expect super service because he is just an uncle(speak very simple english) who came knocking on my door offering his services...he also provide door lock, blinds, curtain railing, door grill and window grill so you can ask him how much he charge...just wanna help him in this gloomy economic...i am sure he didn't earn as much as compared to the company who quoted me 1.8k freaking dollars...if you are interested...u can pm me for his contact and name..

Hi,

can give me the contact of the uncle? I need to remove the film for my entire flat. Tried doing it and nearly died from it.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

can give me the contact of the uncle? I need to remove the film for my entire flat. Tried doing it and nearly died from it.

Thanks in advance.

People, sorry for this noob question but what does the window film does ar?

People, sorry for this noob question but what does the window film does ar?

Basically, it's to block out sun and also for corridor flats to prevent pple from see thru.

Final-30.jpg

FINALLY! got my *** working and got a new webhost for photos...bleargh...anyway...this is the uncle peeling off 13 year old film from the window...luckily i never attempt to try it on my own...with 2 person + experience=9 freaking hour....1 person + no experience= probably doesn't make it...

Final-30.jpg

FINALLY! got my *** working and got a new webhost for photos...bleargh...anyway...this is the uncle peeling off 13 year old film from the window...luckily i never attempt to try it on my own...with 2 person + experience=9 freaking hour....1 person + no experience= probably doesn't make it...

Did anyone manage to get the Window film installer contact from Ace? Pls send me if you have. Thanks!

We just bought a 5rm flat in Yishun, total of max25 big window panels.

Got a qoutation of $50 p/wndow inclusive of film removal but not sure whether it's Privacy film or Solair film?

Can anyone advise me as we're newbies...

Edited by DWI_Q

Hi, can you PM me the Uncle's contact no??

Thanks

Pls PM his contact to me.

Thanks alot!

Can someone please share the contacts with me??

Million thanks in advance!!!!!!

so far didn't get any response. anybody manage to get the uncle's contact?