Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
alan26

When Buying From Ingulge[/b]

I order all my bathroom and kitchen stuff from INDULGE seeing so many ppl recommend them online.

Their logistic and sales side really cork up sia.

1st time - the sale side told us the delivery would be around 11am. We wait till 11.30am, no one came.

My ID, plumber and i is down there waiting leh.

Call Indulge up, they say we try to come by 2pm. No one came!!! :curse:

Call Indulge Up again, they say 3something. Still no one came!! :curse:

Call indulge up again, they say 4plus to 5pm. still no one came!! :curse:

All the way wait till 7pm then they came. By then my ID and plumber already left.

The boss apologies and give me some free item. So be it.

2nd time - they came at 2pm but too bad i left without having me to check the item.

At 5plus, indulge call me up told me that they send me the wrong hob. Their guy is outside my hse waiting and ask for my hse access key. Who would just give anybody access to enter their hse so ching chai?

So i ask them" did u send up the correct hob while u collect back the wrong one."

indulge sales:"Ya got, he is holding it waiting outside ur hse."

When i reach my hse to open the door for them. I saw them empty handed. So i ask where is the correct hob.

Delivery guy said:"Still at the customer hse, we are sending yours to them 1st."

But the sales side told me you already got the correct one in your vehicle.

Delivery guy said:" Where got!! the one in my vehicle is dunno how many years ago one. Can i come down tomolo to send u your hob anot, i want to knock off liao? "

How can i tomolo still got to work leh, u can't expect to keep taking leave for your error.

From their speech already can tell who's lying.

After 1 hour plus then they send my hob back to me

Yesterday then i found that they did not drill hold in my kitchen sink to put the tap. When i buy from them

that time i already state clearly where i want the hole to be.

So i call Indulge up:"I'm who and who from which blk, ur guy did not drill the hole in my kitchen sink to put the tap(Which i requested during buying)

Indulge sales(china girl):"U could call plumber to drill for u lah."

Wa!! Then if u plumber accidentally drill spolit it, u want to be responsible for it anot?

Indulge sales:"I check my schedule then call u!!"

Till now also never tell me when their guy coming. They think their sale close already can hack care the customer ah. :curse:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I order all my bathroom and kitchen stuff from INDULGE seeing so many ppl recommend them online.

1st time - the sale side told us the delivery would be around 11am. We wait till 11.30am, no one came.

All the way wait till 7pm then they came. By then my ID and plumber already left.

2nd time - they came at 2pm but too bad i left without having me to check the item.

At 5plus, indulge call me up told me that they send me the wrong hob. Their guy is outside my hse waiting and ask for my hse access key. Who would just give anybody access to enter their hse so ching chai?

So i ask them" did u send up the correct hob while u collect back the wrong one."

When i reach my hse to open the door for them. I saw them empty handed. So i ask where is the correct hob.

Delivery guy said:"Still at the customer hse, we are sending yours to them 1st."

Delivery guy said:" Where got!! the one in my vehicle is dunno how many years ago one. Can i come down tomolo to send u your hob anot, i want to knock off liao? "

How can i tomolo still got to work leh, u can't expect to keep taking leave for your error.

Yesterday then i found that they did not drill hold in my kitchen sink to put the tap. When i buy from them

So i call Indulge up:"I'm who and who from which blk, ur guy did not drill the hole in my kitchen sink to put the tap(Which i requested during buying)

Wa!! Then if u plumber accidentally drill spolit it, u want to be responsible for it anot?

Till now also never tell me when their guy coming. They think their sale close already can hack care the customer ah. :curse:

Thanks Alan...

This is not at all a good service...was thinking of buying from them but this did put me off

Be extra careful when buying the shower mixer. The boss recommend me the shower mixer but it is mainly for condo type where the copper piping is hidden one. Mine is a HDB which i already told him when i step into the INDULGE. Did not give me the L-bracket pipe for the shower mixer inlet.

Thats cost me another $12+ for each shower mixer installation. Wa kaoz.

Furthermore, yesterday the plumber check the toilet bowl. Found that they got missing item in the WC.

- No flexible hose inlet one.

- No water guiding hose in it (the water just gushes out, spilling out)

- Some missing item which i also never see b4, which my plumber have to fork out money to buy himself.

Just now 10.45am, i give INDULGE a call. A china girl pick up the call.

I ask them when are they going to send the ppl down to drill the hole for my kitchen sink.

Sales:"we already make arrangement for the guy to come down at 2-4pm."

How come they never inform customer in advance? I also need to make arrangement for the ID to be there. They think 24/7 there would be ppl there waiting for them ah. Expecting me to take leave again because they make arrangement without informing me in advance.

When would their service improve?? SO PISS OFF SIAH!!

If i dun call them to know when is their ppl coming down, they also

won't bother to tell u.

When their ppl standing outside ur hse waiting then they would bother to call you.

Edited by alan26

I'm surprised to hear about this.

The indudgle shop is the one at Balestier Road, right?

Dun talk to the china gal.... she's very blur... Talk only to Rosalyn. (local gal). I think that's her name... she's the senior staff there.

I think there's another guy... he's from malaysia.... he also very blur. dun blame him... he's quite new.

i bought alot of stuff from them... and i got no hiccups from them. Except for a Joven heater, but its not their fault. Really got no stock everywhere at that time. i called other shops and even the main supplier. they all confirmed got no stock.

One tip for you: if the shop is owing you something, call them everyday to pester them... This tip applies to all shops....

Yeah man, actually thought their svc is very good. but after the few numerous "missed delivery" and wrong delivery of items, u all better dun go there.

I went in yesterday and this sales girl, I think Cindy is not bad at recommending some stuff to me. But I had not confirm yet :P

Edited by kewin