Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HanJin

Coming Soon...our Tpy Lovenest

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
think is 4th week of june to 3rd week of july, cannot move.

i think its up to own beliefs, like wat pinkpetter said. My coll is holding her wedding in the double lunar mth, becos according to HK customs (she's from HK), double mth is a gd mth that signifies 双双对对.

Things bought at megatex:

32' Sony Bravia

32sonybravia.jpg

Sony Freebies

sonyfreebies.jpg

Kenwood Ricecooker

kenwoodricecooker.jpg

How much was the 32" Bravia ah? I resisted moving to the TV sections, just grab my vacuum cleaner and go! My hub's there combing the fair now with his parents! haha!

The bravia is $899 if I'm not wrong, with $100 voucher, free dvd player, hdmi cable and wall mount + installation.. 3 years warranty.. HAHAHA.. Sound very salesman.. LOL..

haha! i bet u must have asked there! Ur Philips also quite a gd buy leh, is that the one with the latest technology that's supposed to be better than 100Hz?

we were very tempted to buy the 37" panasonic too! cost 899 but no freebies at all. have to top up for brackets. but 37"!! :rolleyes: lolx

me & hubby finally decided we dun need so many big tvs in hte house. ( we still can see very well, not old yet!) so we grabbed the sony. its quite a good buy i think.

we went back yday nite to collect the HTS. Jamo brand. bought the display set at 899 plus 167 for extended warranty. if brand new set cost is 1499! i think since its only displayed for 4 days(?) its quite ok.

managed to grab a cordless iron at 23.90 and a phillips vacuum at $239 onthe way out.

oh.. went to John little sale too... bought kitchen pots n pans. damages to wallet : $166

our wallets are disappearing into thin air soon... :jawdrop:

would have bought more stuff but i kept wondering what items i would receive as housewarming gifts so din buy...lolx. do u guys have the same dilemma? say.. u are interested in a juicer but afraid that after u bought it, someone gives u the same item as a house-warming gift?

would have bought more stuff but i kept wondering what items i would receive as housewarming gifts so din buy...lolx. do u guys have the same dilemma? say.. u are interested in a juicer but afraid that after u bought it, someone gives u the same item as a house-warming gift?

nice house and great location! love especially the kitchen (red/black combi) :)

Erm, what we will be doing is to source for whatever things we want and post them online (facebook most probably) so friends and relatives would know what to get for you. My 2 programmer friends did this (they had a proper website) and i thought this idea was brillant. Save money on your side while getting items you truly wants.

nice house and great location! love especially the kitchen (red/black combi) :)

Erm, what we will be doing is to source for whatever things we want and post them online (facebook most probably) so friends and relatives would know what to get for you. My 2 programmer friends did this (they had a proper website) and i thought this idea was brillant. Save money on your side while getting items you truly wants.

H! Noted with thanks! hehe

Few days into renovation...

Open House Ritual

openhseritual.jpg

Hacking of walls

wallsdw1.jpg

Hacking of walls1

wallsdw2.jpg

Wallpaper & Mirror stripped

wallpapermirrordw1.jpg

Wallpaper & Mirror stripped1

wallpapermirrordw2.jpg