Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivy

Our New Place @ Clementi

Always tot that moving house time = super big spring cleaning and garbage clearing time!!!

Perhaps now is the time to throw away most of those old stuffs that we have no use for but always wanna keep them for a "rainy" day! Or can sell to garang guni!??!?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Can see your very big headache with the boxes of things now.. Looks like we will wait to see your live in condition ones.. :)

eh...i ather have 1 BIG mess leh...at least won't feel pek chek wherever i go

me too!!! but the man thinks that his way is more efficient lor!!! arghhhhhhh... efficient... MY FOOT!

alot of things still in boxes wor. really need time to unpack. i did mine in like 5-7 days...

yah lor Ben... cos ahh sometimes we are so lazy whole day only like unpack 1-2 boxes...

u have a good packer near u ??? My mom is good at packing and she cleared the main bulk of my mess :P

fannie... dun have... and it doesn't help that mil keep wanting us to clear the room... things we've been putting there all these years she keeps nagging us to shift over lor.. and the weird woman behaves as if she can't wait to chase us out of the house....... wonder who stepped on her toes...

Always tot that moving house time = super big spring cleaning and garbage clearing time!!!

Perhaps now is the time to throw away most of those old stuffs that we have no use for but always wanna keep them for a "rainy" day! Or can sell to garang guni!??!?

i hor got 2 box of my uni text books in the storeroom which my friend just returned to me.... she borrowed from me like 2 years back.... throw.. sayang... expensive u know... (i know i deserve to be shot..)

MacDonald hello kitty are in the boxes too :x

I'm so glad that I have 1 efficient mommy and a sister who is a cleanliness freak... they did it in 2 days..... nagging everyone else to unpack of cos. hahaha

wow, Ivy how come you got so much barang barang? :bow::jawdrop:

sigh... cos my dad gave me pots and pans, my aunt, my mum also....

dad, cousin, sis in law, dad's friend gave my boys toys and books.......

on my own, i collect beanie babies.. and i kept alot of my books... which i was hoping i will read a second time but i got quite a number of new books still wrapped in plastic and not yet read and it didn't help that i am still buying books :x

y'day my dad came, so my full ht kitchen cabinets and go.. ohh!! i can give u more pots now!! nearly died on the spot...

plus the man of the house refused to throw old curtains and bedsheets and pillows..... arghhhhh

sigh... cos my dad gave me pots and pans, my aunt, my mum also....

dad, cousin, sis in law, dad's friend gave my boys toys and books.......

on my own, i collect beanie babies.. and i kept alot of my books... which i was hoping i will read a second time but i got quite a number of new books still wrapped in plastic and not yet read and it didn't help that i am still buying books :x

y'day my dad came, so my full ht kitchen cabinets and go.. ohh!! i can give u more pots now!! nearly died on the spot...

plus the man of the house refused to throw old curtains and bedsheets and pillows..... arghhhhh

wow, sounds that you have a lot of good stuff but you do need to sort them out when unpacking, then maybe what you don't need, you can put in garage sales :D

MIL told my Mom she is clearing and preparing for Jason's wedding lah...

Eldest son's wedding she sure kan chiong de :P

but he is not going to get married IN our room mah..........

and if there is anything to clear she should clear her 20+years of whatever nonsense in her kitchen and storeroom and not our room....

Ivy, keep old curtains for what? can fit in the new place's windows??? if not...THROW!!! haha...

i wanted to throw last night.. the man say pass to his mum. so u see?? it's in the genes!!!

i wanted to throw last night.. the man say pass to his mum. so u see?? it's in the genes!!!

pass to her then her windows fit meh??? or pass to SIL if hers also can't fit is it?

actually ur sofa seems so wasted at her place :x buay fit leh...

i hor got 2 box of my uni text books in the storeroom which my friend just returned to me.... she borrowed from me like 2 years back.... throw.. sayang... expensive u know... (i know i deserve to be shot..)

MacDonald hello kitty are in the boxes too :x

haiz..i also have those!!! got the whole series of hello kitty too. thats why telling htb that our book cabinet sure not big enough. this time chum liao..and my uni text books!!!! *faint*

haiz...make sure he dun pass it to ur children hor...faster throw those away when he's not around!!! :P

haiz..i also have those!!! got the whole series of hello kitty too. thats why telling htb that our book cabinet sure not big enough. this time chum liao..and my uni text books!!!! *faint*

haiz...make sure he dun pass it to ur children hor...faster throw those away when he's not around!!! :P

haha, lucky I only queue for the japanese style hello kitty :D