Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivy

Our New Place @ Clementi

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ivy: thanks. worth it la. sometimes need some glam items to bring out the house. the gap u told uncle liao? big la. definitely must fix

ivy: thanks. worth it la. sometimes need some glam items to bring out the house. the gap u told uncle liao? big la. definitely must fix

yah loh agree with you.

Have not told uncle abt the gap. Waiting for his next appearance so that I can show him. If i call him to tell him he will get Ah Hock to call me.

yah loh agree with you.

Have not told uncle abt the gap. Waiting for his next appearance so that I can show him. If i call him to tell him he will get Ah Hock to call me.

why not call ah hock directly? I am still very upset about my aluminium works :( uncle asked brian to tag tag tag...he will get ah hock to see the faults tmr :(

cos ah hock is very good at talking me into accepting things. hahahahah so I dun want to give him a chance at doing that!

Though most of the time he gives me pretty logical explanations. However I can't think of any logical explanation for the wide gap. This time I want uncle to tell him directly.

ah hock they all will definitely say accept ba. talk to uncle better. he one word can silenced them all. keke.

some can be accepted but the gap cannot. concerns privacy

cos ah hock is very good at talking me into accepting things. hahahahah so I dun want to give him a chance at doing that!

Though most of the time he gives me pretty logical explanations. However I can't think of any logical explanation for the wide gap. This time I want uncle to tell him directly.

shouldn't be any gap unless there's some obstruction bah. Or maybe for ease of installation? But then why no gaps for the other doors? Tell uncle directly lor. I realised that uncle respond best when you make appointment with him in the early or middle part of the day. But then not everybody can do that when bogged down with work =p. Jia you jia you jia you =)

ah hock they all will definitely say accept ba. talk to uncle better. he one word can silenced them all. keke.

some can be accepted but the gap cannot. concerns privacy

yah loh but so far, Ah Hock ok lah, just that somehow ahhh he can be quite convincing at times. But the gap i die die won't accept, if accept ahh i do my business in there also feel so stressful. What if my boys peer through the gap??? so unglam!!

shouldn't be any gap unless there's some obstruction bah. Or maybe for ease of installation? But then why no gaps for the other doors? Tell uncle directly lor. I realised that uncle respond best when you make appointment with him in the early or middle part of the day. But then not everybody can do that when bogged down with work =p. Jia you jia you jia you =)

there ain't any obstruction, i guess it's a case of bad measurement. thanks for the encouragement. you jia you jia you too!!

Think your boy might even stand outside, peeping through and ask what is mummy doing inside.. haha.. Think this has to be resolved for sure.. :)

Hi Ivy, i asked my ID abt the gap that you have, and he said can put those plastic-rubber lining which is used to fill up the gap and i think also to prevent knocking on the edges and causing cracks or chips.

Edited by Bon07

Hi Ivy, i asked my ID abt the gap that you have, and he said can put those plastic-rubber lining which is used to fill up the gap and i think also to prevent knocking on the edges and causing cracks or chips.

Thanks Bon! Will ask the contractor about the rubber lining.

Tomorrow i shall go up to your house and kay poh....... hee.hee.. see the gap, is it that wide. :P

sure wendy. welcome welcome!! and let me know what you think. But beware that the bathroom stinks.... must ask uncle to get his workers to clean it up for me....

long time no update. Below are some interim updates :

walls all painted. Ah Tan started electrical works, installation of sanitary fittings done except for some accesories. Today when I went up i got 2 surprises.

1) laminate floor is done

2) doors all changed

All these are suppose to be done tomorrow, according to uncle. He was also surprised that both are up.

MBR wall colour and laminate floor

IMG_0504.jpg

Boys' Room

IMG_0505.jpg

Sister's room cum future study room

IMG_0507.jpg

Walkway to bedrooms

IMG_0508.jpg

Main door

IMG_0513.jpg

I don't like the brown colour which they use for my door frames... for the bedroom door frames, I already requested uncle to paint it white.. but for my main door.. i think it'll look weird with white door frame right??

I will be fixing a long handle bar for my main door. Uncle yet to show me sample though.. Ignore the crooked paint line for the frame, uncle will get painter to make good

i think the main door frame colour is ok. white looks a bit weird though...

the blue colour very nice. dunno same as what i choose - tracey from ici dulux wash and wear series?

i think the main door frame colour is ok. white looks a bit weird though...

the blue colour very nice. dunno same as what i choose - tracey from ici dulux wash and wear series?

yup that's the one!! I love this colour the most out of all the rest.