Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivy

Our New Place @ Clementi

can can i got no problem with the mixer

forkie, the metal thing is my stainless steel water pipe. the pipe have to run this way due to my layout contraint. behind the wall is my dinning room.

Oh... water pipe.... i saw the pipe go through the other side which is dining room ? Is there really a need to go through there ma ?

Very sad coz ur bathroom looks soooo nice then got these pipes spoil the outlook especially on top.

If can run piping below will be nicer so wont so obvious....... But maybe canot be done that y in this way ba.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Oh... water pipe.... i saw the pipe go through the other side which is dining room ? Is there really a need to go through there ma ?

Very sad coz ur bathroom looks soooo nice then got these pipes spoil the outlook especially on top.

If can run piping below will be nicer so wont so obvious....... But maybe canot be done that y in this way ba.

yah it has to go through there. u can go to 1st page to see my layout plan. my water heater is fixed in common toilet. so the pipe has to run through the dinning room, along the beam and punctured through the wall resulting in the pipe coming out from just behind the rain shower. Cannot run below cos running it below will mean u will see water pipes at the lower part of my dinning room wall. Running it above at the dinning room I can boxed it up.

So I guess this is the only option lor.

yah it has to go through there. u can go to 1st page to see my layout plan. my water heater is fixed in common toilet. so the pipe has to run through the dinning room, along the beam and punctured through the wall resulting in the pipe coming out from just behind the rain shower. Cannot run below cos running it below will mean u will see water pipes at the lower part of my dinning room wall. Running it above at the dinning room I can boxed it up.

So I guess this is the only option lor.

Yah i saw the dining area boxing up quite nice. So the pipe puncture into bath room show area and ran across.... Really seems like no choice actually.

Hmmmm i am thinking if can box the piping area in the toliet but duno will look better or will it be no difference then right now.

hi ivy, can come and bio yr hse or not? Is it still under renovation?

of course can. the carpenters are still putting up my carpentry works. When u wanna come?

of course can. the carpenters are still putting up my carpentry works. When u wanna come?

Err no fixed schedule, probably during office hrs. Can pm me yr address, i just go there look look see see.

yes yes my bunny's a furball. :)

Wah your toilet very nice leh!!! Really very nice.

Mm it does seem a little high. however if when it's on and the water doesn't splash out of the area I think it's ok :)

Err no fixed schedule, probably during office hrs. Can pm me yr address, i just go there look look see see.

ok pm u le.

yes yes my bunny's a furball. :)

Wah your toilet very nice leh!!! Really very nice.

Mm it does seem a little high. however if when it's on and the water doesn't splash out of the area I think it's ok :)

i not worried abt the water splashing out, i more worried about the force of the water coming down from so high plus the water pressure, my head will be painful :P hahahhaha

i'm starting to sounds like a bimbo... :x

Hi,Ivy!Uncle Soon meet me @ Clementi to view a unit this coming Sat,dun know iz ur home?^^

ohh really ahh. is it blk 34x? if it is then i guess it should be mine :) what time u all meeting?

ohh really ahh. is it blk 34x? if it is then i guess it should be mine :) what time u all meeting?

I dun know leh!i guess is ur house,i tell uncle is u recommend him to me,i'm bagadogdog@yahoo.com.sg

U reply n mail uncle hp no. to me,remanber?

So uncle may think we r friend,so meet @ ur home loh!haha...

Uncle say i can come anytime.i may go after luch.

my 2c of comments, it does look high, i mean,look at the gap between ur shower head and wall, so little!! but the general thing abt rain shower is that the higher the better.. mine ar compared to yrs, looks like dwarf. :P

Pet, u should bring ur bunny to my house that day! My gal loves bunny!!!

haha She's got a mind of her own. Cannot bring her wherever I want. Stubborn thingy.

i not worried abt the water splashing out, i more worried about the force of the water coming down from so high plus the water pressure, my head will be painful :P hahahhaha

i'm starting to sounds like a bimbo... :x

mm usually HDB the pressure not that strong? have you tried the pressure in your home? Don't think it'll cause a headache la.. :)

A preview of my carpentry work

TV feature Wall and Console

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0556.jpg

Boys' Wardrobe

IMG_0561.jpg

Boys' wardobe door

IMG_0557.jpg

Left side is how the front looks like and right side is how the back looks like. I actually wanted a full white glass. As white as the one on the right side, without the greenish tinge. But Ah wei says to achieve that it will cost me 3 times more....So I gave up the idea.. and chose this 3D looking laminate from Jennings.

A close up of the laminate

IMG_0558.jpg

Looks like little pillow popping out but when u feel it, the laminate is actually flat and smooth.