Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simei_mum

Which Hood / Hob / Oven?

Hi, may I know which model are you using? is it RB3CG, the model that is made in Japan? I am considering between Rinnai and Ellane. Thxs for your feedback.

Mine is RB-333

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Mine is RB-333

Now is my turn to source for hood, hob and oven. After settled on the model i wanted, did my usual price benchmarking and realised that asia excel actually gives the best price as compared to Goh Ah Bee. Saves $100+ as compared. So fellow RT friends, do your research wisely for best savings.

Oh btw I am contemplating between these 2 hoods (Rinnai KATANA & Delizia 519). Anyone using KATANA? care to share how's the performance? And how does it look like with top kitchen cabinets build next to it?

Now is my turn to source for hood, hob and oven. After settled on the model i wanted, did my usual price benchmarking and realised that asia excel actually gives the best price as compared to Goh Ah Bee. Saves $100+ as compared. So fellow RT friends, do your research wisely for best savings.

Oh btw I am contemplating between these 2 hoods (Rinnai KATANA & Delizia 519). Anyone using KATANA? care to share how's the performance? And how does it look like with top kitchen cabinets build next to it?

Hi anyone able to share some views on the 2 models?

Rinnai KATANA

Delizia 519

Any feedback is appreciated.

Does any one know how exacty the gas hobs safety cut out feature works? What's are the disadvantages or things to take care etc.,

Thanks

Prabakar

When the window blows and turn off the fire, the stove would automatically cut down the gas supply.

When the window blows and turn off the fire, the stove would automatically cut down the gas supply.

I would like to know the details as to how the devise is setup and communicate the temp internaly etc., to switch-off the gas.

Thanks

I would like to know the details as to how the devise is setup and communicate the temp internaly etc., to switch-off the gas.

Thanks

do you know which brand? can always email supplier/agent

Hi did anyone currently use the Tecno gas hob model TA 863TR, can share with me your experience on these models, which one better. I understand that the TA 863TR got 1 x Triple Ring Wok Burner; 1 x Rapid Burner; 1 x Semi-rapid Burner. But TA862TR got 2 Triple Ring Wok Burners.

Hi did anyone currently use the Tecno gas hob model TA 863TR, can share with me your experience on these models, which one better. I understand that the TA 863TR got 1 x Triple Ring Wok Burner; 1 x Rapid Burner; 1 x Semi-rapid Burner. But TA862TR got 2 Triple Ring Wok Burners.

Best gas hob still goes to Rinnai RB-2CG, Rinnai RB-3CG and Rinnai RB-3Si. The inner burner works great with asian cooking.

Among all of rinnai stainless steel hob, which is the most recommended?

Is turbo a good and reliable brand? How's their after sales customer service?

I am looking at Rinnai hob.

Need some advise on the number of burners to get, say my family will cook moderately a week.

Glass or Stainless steel? Any comment on getting the inner flame burner?

My main concern is ease of cleaning.