Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simei_mum

Which Hood / Hob / Oven?

errrr.... i think Goh Ah Bee gave a 6 or 7% discount...not too sure about it. U can call up to check their prices, just tell them the make and model. I think discount for the promo package is more attractive than just getting the hood or hob alone.

btw, which make or model are u getting?

I am getting Rinnai, went to their show room and they have a promo package for the slope type stainless steel hood, 1300+.....but the sales anuty so good and telling me don't buy from them direct and get from their dealer cheaper :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I am getting Rinnai, went to their show room and they have a promo package for the slope type stainless steel hood, 1300+.....but the sales anuty so good and telling me don't buy from them direct and get from their dealer cheaper :D

ya, get from the dealers like Goh Ah Bee slightly cheaper.

Hi all,

Thinking of buying a chimney hood as already has an existing hob from previous owner. Seems like this thread recommend Rinnai. Any specification to pay attention to if I will be cooking about 4-5 times per week and may fried occasionally. any model that is the most suitable for me based on my criteria?

Thanks all in advance

May I ask what other brands do they carry beside Rinnai? Yesterday I went to Centerpoint 5th floor, there's this shop selling all the high end kitchen applicances. From De Dietrich, miele to Bosch. I nearly fainted on seeing the price.

if u like designer pieces, then you should check out teka.

Rinnai Stove not good. After use for about 2 years, stove will rust.

When I give feedback, the customer service people told me is chrome coating below the black burner head. Why not stainless steel?

Very disappointed with Rinnai stove's quality. Not only the fire is too strong for slow cook soup, the stove's rings also rusty. Not worth the money.

When I give feedback, the customer service people told me is chrome coating below the black burner head. Why not stainless steel?

Very disappointed with Rinnai stove's quality. Not only the fire is too strong for slow cook soup, the stove's rings also rusty. Not worth the money.

Hi, may I know which model are you using? is it RB3CG, the model that is made in Japan? I am considering between Rinnai and Ellane. Thxs for your feedback.

Wah...

serious ah...

hmmm

guess i go for Ellane liao lah :D

for those whose seldom cook, just buy those design u like or those which r less costly. most impt of all dont buy those with safety valve, which is good if there r wind which blow off your fire & it will auto shut off your gas. my 1st hse with safety valve works very well but new hse I bot again with safety valve at a mistake. I cant turn on the fire easily, need to press real hard & long for the sensor to feel the heat so it wont cut off the gas supply. its from techno, & the repair guys say its like that so kids wont hav the strength to press it, I told him my old one works well without pressing so hard & for so long.

than I told him next time buy a hp with buttons also like that so kids wont call or play game lor!

u can get from those neighbourhood electrical shops like Goh Ah Bee in Hougang. I bought 1st set from Goh Ah Bee. This is my 2nd set which I bought from Kleen at Jln Besar opposite the Stadium.

Hi, can sum1 enlighten me with the address of Goh Ah Bee ? Do they have any other shops than Hougang ? Pls PM me, thank you in advance ! :)

Hi, can sum1 enlighten me with the address of Goh Ah Bee ? Do they have any other shops than Hougang ? Pls PM me, thank you in advance ! :)

The address as wad muakmuak posted, iirc, Goh Ah Bee only have one shop. It was established for very long le...

Very near my house, its shop is facing the carpark beside heartland mall.

The price is cheapest compared to all the shops I went to in Jalan Besar.

The address as wad muakmuak posted, iirc, Goh Ah Bee only have one shop. It was established for very long le...

Very near my house, its shop is facing the carpark beside heartland mall.

The price is cheapest compared to all the shops I went to in Jalan Besar.

I normally benchmark the same appliance with 3 popular neighbourhood shops to comapre prices. In most cases, the differences are not great but certainly cheaper compared to getting from HN, BEST etc.. For convenient sake, I usually get all my appliance from GAB cos they are nearer to my place.

The process is pretty simple. Shop ard at BEST, HN and get the model you like. Call up the shops and ask them for best price. Pick the one you preferred and viola, you save couple of hundreds bucks.

Haha...thats right, always use Best, Courts, etc to look for the model you want, as they display all their products, den gt the price of the model you like, then Goh Ah Bee for the cheapest price...lol

Haha...thats right, always use Best, Courts, etc to look for the model you want, as they display all their products, den gt the price of the model you like, then Goh Ah Bee for the cheapest price...lol

WAH SWEE ! u guys are great, thanks a lot !! :) cant wait to window shop n burn the pocket ... cheers :)