Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
roamca

3 Room Flat @ Amk

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks asianms...me too love the effect of my master toilet...my sis and mum oso like it v much....

The master toilet tiles is choosen by my hubby....lucky he insisted to want tat tiles...cos initially i dont quite like it...scared too complicated looking...and while we are arguing on whether to get the floral tiles....yeak come in and give his 'opinion'....he told me this tiles that my hubby choose will look very nice in toilet...want me to trust him and my hubby taste! So i give in...and thanks to yeak it really looks very chio....no regrets!

U're back! How's the reno so far? Good? Defects? Hee... think u must have a very bz wkend, shifting, gg for ur 2nd appt for previous hse, unpacking. :)

Ur place is really looking v nice! Any pics with the furnishing? :)

Edited by Angel81

View from entrance

Picture024-1.jpg

View from Kitchen

Picture036-1.jpg

Actually I find the L-box downlights are put to good effect based on your photos.

Are u using >1 switch to control all the downlights for the L-Box ?

hi angel...thanks....yalor..me very busy for the past 1 week and now whole body still aching...hahaha....

Me have not taken any fotos with the furnishings yet so my house still in BIG mess...will do that after unpacking my stuff....frankly speaking not much defects...only the wall outside my storeroom not very smooth...but yeak very fast rectify for me le...err..have you paid him the final payment? Me havent leh..heehee....

rondy...my gal's room wall and ceiling is the best...dont know why...hahah...my master room wall still not as perfect as my gals one...yeak said my room wall already re-plaster twice but still not as smooth as my gal's one....we accept his explanation cos he really did try to redo just that the wall in my bedroom is not straight and very 'stubborn'! Very thankful for his hardwork.. :)

hi sw80...the L box DL was controlled by 3 switches...i have got total 10 DL in living...but seldom on all of them together...the most used 5 DL in the night time :) .

hi angel...thanks....yalor..me very busy for the past 1 week and now whole body still aching...hahaha....

Me have not taken any fotos with the furnishings yet so my house still in BIG mess...will do that after unpacking my stuff....frankly speaking not much defects...only the wall outside my storeroom not very smooth...but yeak very fast rectify for me le...err..have you paid him the final payment? Me havent leh..heehee....

rondy...my gal's room wall and ceiling is the best...dont know why...hahah...my master room wall still not as perfect as my gals one...yeak said my room wall already re-plaster twice but still not as smooth as my gal's one....we accept his explanation cos he really did try to redo just that the wall in my bedroom is not straight and very 'stubborn'! Very thankful for his hardwork.. :)

Hee, I know wat u mean. Till nw, we still have a couple of boxes in the mbr. Unpacking very tiring, but fun sia. hehe...

Yupz, mi paid Yeak liao. My handover was 20th. He came back on 23rd to rectify some stuff and we paid him loh. That's why I like his after sales service very much. I paid him liao and he still willing to come and rectify another little fault I found a couple of days ago.

i tot u mentioned they are control by only 1 switch? :rolleyes:

2 switches control 2 DL (total 4 DL)

1 switch control 6 DL

Total 10 DL... ;)

Hee, I know wat u mean. Till nw, we still have a couple of boxes in the mbr. Unpacking very tiring, but fun sia. hehe...

Yupz, mi paid Yeak liao. My handover was 20th. He came back on 23rd to rectify some stuff and we paid him loh. That's why I like his after sales service very much. I paid him liao and he still willing to come and rectify another little fault I found a couple of days ago.

I will make pyt to him this weekend...cos his workers need to come my house again to touch up some painting outside my house walk up stairs...my balance very little niah...only $2K.

I will make pyt to him this weekend...cos his workers need to come my house again to touch up some painting outside my house walk up stairs...my balance very little niah...only $2K.

wah! ur balance reali very little sia! Mine's ard $4k plus. So how? Happy with ur house? :) Now every morning I dun feel like gg to work; just feel like staying home and admire it whole day long. hehehehehe

wah! ur balance reali very little sia! Mine's ard $4k plus. So how? Happy with ur house? :) Now every morning I dun feel like gg to work; just feel like staying home and admire it whole day long. hehehehehe

hahaha...me too! Me today overslept....jiak lat! Suppose to wake up at 6.45am...sleep till 7.20am! Abit late for work but heng boss not in this whole week! I oso dun feel like going out...very happy like tat....haha....

my reno cheap cheap niah mah....$25k nett! Yours more leh...heehee...

You got fotos to share or not? wana see your house leh...

Edited by roamca

hahaha...me too! Me today overslept....jiak lat! Suppose to wake up at 6.45am...sleep till 7.20am! Abit late for work but heng boss not in this whole week! I oso dun feel like going out...very happy like tat....haha....

my reno cheap cheap niah mah....$25k nett! Yours more leh...heehee...

You got fotos to share or not? wana see your house leh...

Hee.. Mine actually only about $10k more than urs. The final price was $35,700.

Oh, which solid top did u choose in the end? Did u choose the one with little sparkles in them? So far, I still have not taken any pics after shifting in, cuz of all the boxes, cartons.. All everywhere. No point sharing the mess with everyone, and pple can't admire Yeak's work. hehehehe. We'll be cleaning everything up over the weekend, and I'll take pics then. Will post to share after tat. :)