Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
apples

Our New Home

i like your sofa!!!!!!!!!!

I love the sofa and the stool! super nice!!

thanks thanks .. we went many many showrooms before we finally decided on this

love it very much since it meets our requirements: high back, not bulky, leather, comfy

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
*gasps* that was the light I wanted to put in my room!!! hahah but I was vetoed!! :P I love how you left everything in plain colours then put the floral blinds. That's one way to add a feature without being overpowering... nice!

do you mean the dining room lights? aiyo .. your room leh, why kena vetoed?

Ya, we give up installing wallpaper, so in the end use floral blinds to make up :)

the swatch watch is nice!!!

we have same tiles for the toilets. urs is the full wall. mine only a small portion. keke.

Edited by guy77

apple: we have the same MBR tiles as well.

Just want to know if the rainshower is normally slanted. Mine is slanted as well.

wow!!! Ur mbr feels so cosy! Talk about clutter, I dump my boxes in the balcony so that the kids hv more space...

Ur shoe cabinet also nice...have frontal view?

the swatch watch is nice!!!

we have same tiles for the toilets. urs is the full wall. mine only a small portion. keke.

that swatch clock is more than 11 years old liow .. still nice hor

did you choose the same color for the wall tiles? Can't find the picture in your thread (soo long) :)

apple: we have the same MBR tiles as well.

Just want to know if the rainshower is normally slanted. Mine is slanted as well.

Hmm .. I didn't remember that it was slanted leh. I need to go home and check again

wow!!! Ur mbr feels so cosy! Talk about clutter, I dump my boxes in the balcony so that the kids hv more space...

Ur shoe cabinet also nice...have frontal view?

Ya, my mbr a bit too small after putting in everything. Kind of regret did not hack the other bedroom but ..

Thanks, it is just a simple design becos we didn't know what to do. Didn't take the shoe cabinet from the front. I'll try to do it another day and posts for you

Is everything rectified and all cleaned up for your house?

Ya, have to take a looooong time to unpack .. look at me, one month and still there are boxes :(

do you mean the dining room lights? aiyo .. your room leh, why kena vetoed?

Ya, we give up installing wallpaper, so in the end use floral blinds to make up :)

Haiz.. mom say cannot put crystal.. put liao who clean? :P And she says something about bedroom cannot put three dangling one like that... A LOT OF RULES LA. :P *faints* But it's super nice lor...

That idea of yours is really good. And when you feel like having a change it's not ex to change the floral blinds... nice idea!

I love your toilets!

Your blinds are all very interesting.. All got designs one..

I think your rainshower might be slanted because of the exposed piping? There is a need for the extra brackets of the pipes to join to the pipes, thus slanted.. Mine also have the same problem..

Your blinds are all very interesting.. All got designs one..

I think your rainshower might be slanted because of the exposed piping? There is a need for the extra brackets of the pipes to join to the pipes, thus slanted.. Mine also have the same problem..

I went home to check last night and yes, the bottom is protuding about 1 inch.

Like what booy said, it is due to the brackets that is required to secure the water pipes and shower mixer.

I think it will be straight if the water pipes are concealed in the wall, but that is not the case in our house :)

Booy,

Ya, becos we gave up installing wallpaper so thought will have blinds with design to add a different feel.

It turn out well .. at least to us lah :)

Finally .. we got our lcd tv, soundbar delivered and finish all the rectifications with final payment today

*phew* it has been a long journey but we are glad that it is finally over!

Although some of the things are not perfect, i think we can live with it.

What is more important, is that we are all happy and no more cleaning all the time.

All the best to everyone out there whose homes are still 'work-in-progress', the end is not far off.

*jia you*

Edited by apples