Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

Then where will your chute be? *very confused*

mm maybe it's better to level also cos must the small step will cause one to stumble? Do you intend to wash the area "flood-style"?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

preciousjam, the window is ok de...the original window from HDB is also nato window :)

Pet, the chute will stillbe there, just erect a box with cement and a door to box up that area so that we don't see the chute there :) i scared got roaches...so i'm gonna put insecticide and those things that will get ride of such pests!

i still prefer a step for that area tho i do not wash that area "flood style"...but since its done, i will not ask them to hack and re-lay lah.

Edited by familyof4

the nato windows are up! to look more consistent, I opted white frames with tea color glass :)

iphone108.jpg

so this is nato windows .. looks very nice!

your wall tiles are up already, really super fast!!

i am confused AGAIN! is it NATO or NACO windows? i always thought that its a spelling error. **** man i think i cannot change my mind again. im getting those windows with 3 or 4 "pieces" of movable window thingy. seeing yours, very nice! but i told uncle to get white ones for me. i think i better not say anything.

anyways, why dont u want to level the balcony area?

preciousjam, the window is ok de...the original window from HDB is also nato window :)

Pet, the chute will stillbe there, just erect a box with cement and a door to box up that area so that we don't see the chute there :) i scared got roaches...so i'm gonna put insecticide and those things that will get ride of such pests!

i still prefer a step for that area tho i do not wash that area "flood style"...but since its done, i will not ask them to hack and re-lay lah.

mm understands.. nvm I'm sure it'll turn out nice too! :)

aubrey, for the windows be it naco or nato (i also blur), mine can be done as the windows are all within my premise when it is opened outwards.

unless u stay on the top floor, else u need those windows with panes else HDB may not approve as they are afraid that people will throw things from the higher floor from that small window and break the glass...it'll end up hurting anyone passing by from the ground floor.

Yah...i wanted this for the other small opening at our recess balcony, but uncle say cannot...but he submitted the application for us as hubby wana try...in the end, rejected. sigh...

i am confused AGAIN! is it NATO or NACO windows? i always thought that its a spelling error. **** man i think i cannot change my mind again. im getting those windows with 3 or 4 "pieces" of movable window thingy. seeing yours, very nice! but i told uncle to get white ones for me. i think i better not say anything.

anyways, why dont u want to level the balcony area?

it's mentioned above...they wanted to create a cosy corner :D

aubrey, for the windows be it naco or nato (i also blur), mine can be done as the windows are all within my premise when it is opened outwards.

unless u stay on the top floor, else u need those windows with panes else HDB may not approve as they are afraid that people will throw things from the higher floor from that small window and break the glass...it'll end up hurting anyone passing by from the ground floor.

den i think mine sure can't...i'm the last second floor.....****!!! :(

can still try if you want...but I guess HDB is very strict with this.

I also dislike the one with panes...luckily my 3 toilets i can do this...I can't wait to pop by my place tomorrow and meet Jason to discuss carpentry works!

can still try if you want...but I guess HDB is very strict with this.

I also dislike the one with panes...luckily my 3 toilets i can do this...I can't wait to pop by my place tomorrow and meet Jason to discuss carpentry works!

quite fast hor...yours should be able to complete by end of month or early next month!!! congrats!!!

quite fast hor...yours should be able to complete by end of month or early next month!!! congrats!!!

provided the aprroval for the hacking comes down...argh!! I really feel like taking leave just go to the branch office and make noise for the delay!!!

the request was submitted 18 april...and it's taking so long!

provided the aprroval for the hacking comes down...argh!! I really feel like taking leave just go to the branch office and make noise for the delay!!!

the request was submitted 18 april...and it's taking so long!

Hey, it's HDB :D